Minford Football

MrPerfect
Freshman Team

Re: Minford Football

Post by MrPerfect »

Just heard that the deadline is now 12/12/23, But it isn’t posted on the school site yet.

WWE HALL OF FAME
SOC_Fan08
Waterboy

Post by SOC_Fan08 »

MrPerfect wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:42 am Just heard that the deadline is now 12/12/23, But it isn’t posted on the school site yet.
They just posted it on their school facebook a few minutes ago.

HatTrick
Riding the Bench

Post by HatTrick »

greygoose wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:23 am
HatTrick wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:34 am I was just informed by an inside source that Jimmy Wheeler a former offensive coordinator out of a mid size Indiana school will be interviewing for the HC spot. I have no clue what his connection to muletown is.

Things are getting spicy.
That's interesting considering I don't even see that the job has been posted yet.
almost as if screenshots and texting weren't invented over a decade ago.

Ohio1979
Riding the Bench

Post by Ohio1979 »

SOC_Fan08 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:20 am
MrPerfect wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:42 am Just heard that the deadline is now 12/12/23, But it isn’t posted on the school site yet.
They just posted it on their school facebook a few minutes ago.
Seems odd to only post on Facebook.

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

Minford HIgh School is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Head Varsity Football Coach. Interested applicants should submit a Letter of Interest, a current resume including three references and the completed district application by 3:00pm on December 12, 2023. The application may be found by clicking the employment tab on the district website. www.minfordfalcons.net

For questions regarding this position, please contact Athletic Director Kristin Ruby, at kruby@minfordfalcons.net

CuckooNest
Riding the Bench

Post by CuckooNest »

Posted External
Attachments
IMG_5554.png

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

HatTrick wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:47 am
greygoose wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:23 am
HatTrick wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:34 am I was just informed by an inside source that Jimmy Wheeler a former offensive coordinator out of a mid size Indiana school will be interviewing for the HC spot. I have no clue what his connection to muletown is.

Things are getting spicy.
That's interesting considering I don't even see that the job has been posted yet.
almost as if screenshots and texting weren't invented over a decade ago.
Almost as interesting as you not being able to figure out it was crap, lol.

SOC_Fan08
Waterboy

Post by SOC_Fan08 »

Hearing Paul Carver applied for the job.

Runner00
JV Team

Post by Runner00 »

SOC_Fan08 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:34 am Hearing Paul Carver applied for the job.
Not a bad choice, worthy of at least an interview, young, passionate about the sport, knows the game and treats people the right way.

GoAt 10
JV Team

Post by GoAt 10 »

Still wish the facilities were better! Our kids deserve the same opportunities as the others in the surrounding areas. Hopefully the new coach and his staff are able to get some things done and make our program a consistently competitive team. Falcon fans are loyal and show up, I’ve seen it. You’ll see it this Friday and all season long in Hoops. No doubt this individual will be supported if he can turn this thing around.

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

GoAt 10 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:43 pm Still wish the facilities were better! Our kids deserve the same opportunities as the others in the surrounding areas. Hopefully the new coach and his staff are able to get some things done and make our program a consistently competitive team. Falcon fans are loyal and show up, I’ve seen it. You’ll see it this Friday and all season long in Hoops. No doubt this individual will be supported if he can turn this thing around.
Our school board will probably never vote for an upgrade and a turf field. To many soccer parents on the board. A lot of the school workers were in a uproar over the last renovation in 2004 to the football facilities.slowly becoming a soccer and basketball school.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Soccer and football don't play on the same field there. Why would soccer parents care?

SOC_Fan08
Waterboy

Post by SOC_Fan08 »

transplant wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:14 pm Soccer and football don't play on the same field there. Why would soccer parents care?
Both Football and Soccer coaches were on board for the turf. Soccer was going to use the turf for tournament prep and rain games.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Makes sense to me. Thanks

GrumpyPundit
Riding the Bench

Post by GrumpyPundit »

Minford had better get this hire right or we could see an exodus of football players out. I’m sure neighboring districts would benefit from that.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

I hope there isn't a wholesale transfer of players out of Minford. Ohsaa screwed it up by loosening transfer restrictions.

No loyalty od kids you've played with for years. It is all about me. Your team is not good enough so let's go somewhere else and win now.

Adults are enablers of quitters and the first to whine when Karma bites their star studded a$$

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

GrumpyPundit wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:45 pm Minford had better get this hire right or we could see an exodus of football players out. I’m sure neighboring districts would benefit from that.
If they didn’t leave under the old coach who couldn’t win I don’t see anything happening from that standpoint

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

FIDO wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:12 am I hope there isn't a wholesale transfer of players out of Minford. Ohsaa screwed it up by loosening transfer restrictions.

No loyalty od kids you've played with for years. It is all about me. Your team is not good enough so let's go somewhere else and win now.

Adults are enablers of quitters and the first to whine when Karma bites their star studded a$$
Thanks grandpa, jeez.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

greygoose wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:58 am
FIDO wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:12 am I hope there isn't a wholesale transfer of players out of Minford. Ohsaa screwed it up by loosening transfer restrictions.

Thanks grandpa, jeez.
Bless your heart. Is this supposed to be some sort sleight of hand? You don't like differing opinions so you want to attempt an insult as if it brings some sort of clarity to your righteous opinion. I hope your post bolsters your superior ego and makes you proud of yourself. Nice going! Kudos!

MrPerfect
Freshman Team

Post by MrPerfect »

FIDO wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:25 am Valley is the "destination" school for locals like minford, northwest, and eastern. We welcome all.

Superior accommodations for student athletics and a superior coaching staff. All ABOARD!!
You post this and now are an advocate for loyalty?
I’m confused lol

WWE HALL OF FAME

Return to “Football”