Ironton v Burg 2020

Beergogglebluez
SE

Re: Ironton v Burg 2021

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I’ve never seen a burg line get beat up like that. I was really impressed with both lines of ironton. I picked burg to win by 7 and never saw this coming

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

bbjunky81 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:30 pm Is there anyone more upset about Ironton winning this convincingly than SpeedKillz?

I’m sorry this hurt you. I hope you AT LEAST didn’t attend the super spreader before.
I was rooting for Ironton. 😂😂😂

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

bbjunky81 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:30 pm Is there anyone more upset about Ironton winning this convincingly than SpeedKillz?

I’m sorry this hurt you. I hope you AT LEAST didn’t attend the super spreader before.
Man you yee yee's only associate support with blind syncophancy huh? Why? Its really odd. 😂

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:37 pm

Man you yee yee's only associate support with blind syncophancy huh? Why? Its really odd. 😂
Show me on the doll where Ironton hurt you.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:34 pm I’ve never seen a burg line get beat up like that. I was really impressed with both lines of ironton. I picked burg to win by 7 and never saw this coming

Surely you’re kidding!!! Burg had maybe one starter returning on the line. Take away the big play by Burg and I’d be surprised if they had over 100 yards of offense.

Burg will rebound but it doesn’t get any easier here on out.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

I heard the "super spreader" before ended up being just a few chubby people with grills and what not sittin n a parking lot. 😂😂
I'm thinking the advertisement description was an oversell. 😂😂

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

bbjunky81 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:39 pm

Probably around the same area objective questions hurt you. 🤡

Lavon Helm
Riding the Bench

Post by Lavon Helm »

You misspelled sycophancy.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Listen I know you’re a virgin, you’ve made that very clear. And I hate that for you. I know it has to be tough. But the trolling and misusing big words to “seem” intelligent has definitely ran its course and at this point you’re just a nuisance to the board.

I’m sorry Ironton hurt you. Whoever it was, whatever it was, I apologize for them. Now sell your laptop for a few hundred dollars to stop in at Lady Godiva’s and experience something you may never feel again.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

bbjunky81 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:47 pm

Listen I know you’re a virgin, you’ve made that very clear. And I hate that for you. I know it has to be tough. But the trolling and misusing big words to “seem” intelligent has definitely ran its course and at this point you’re just a nuisance to the board.

I’m sorry Ironton hurt you. Whoever it was, whatever it was, I apologize for them. Now sell your laptop for a few hundred dollars to stop in at Lady Godiva’s and experience something you may never feel again.
Maybe I could donate those labtop proceeds to get Irontonians some clean water and roads. They cant seem to manage it all on their own huh?

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Lavon Helm wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:46 pm

Yup. Thanks. Sidenote: have ya ever seen that many fat pale white legs in one place and it not been a kfc walkin freezer? #superspreaderpregame 😂😂

Lavon Helm
Riding the Bench

Post by Lavon Helm »

SpeedKillz wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:54 pm

Maybe I could donate those labtop proceeds to get Irontonians some clean water and roads. They cant seem to manage it all on their own huh?
What is a labtop?

Lavon Helm
Riding the Bench

Post by Lavon Helm »

SpeedKillz wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:56 pm
Lavon Helm wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:46 pm

Yup. Thanks. Sidenote: have ya ever seen that many fat pale white legs in one place and it not been a kfc walkin freezer? #superspreaderpregame 😂😂
Wasn’t there, don’t know.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Lavon Helm wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:58 pm

What is a labtop?
I heard if ya had tossed a pebble at that pre game super spreader you woulda hit everybody all at once. 😂😂

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

I just caught the replay on mytowntv. Ironton dominated every minute of this game, and I agree they need to give Keyes the ball more. Besides the blown coverage at the beginning of the game, Ironton had burg's number. W'burg looked outta sorts with turnovers and silly penalties, and due to these mistakes could never really get anything going.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
Lavon Helm
Riding the Bench

Post by Lavon Helm »

SpeedKillz wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:00 pm
What is a labtop?
I heard if ya had tossed a pebble at that pre game super spreader you woulda hit everybody all at once. 😂😂
Your jokes are getting worse. You’re trying way too hard.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:01 pm I just caught the replay on mytowntv. Ironton dominated every minute of this game, and I agree they need to give Keyes the ball more. Besides the blown coverage at the beginning of the game, Ironton had burg's number. W'burg looked outta sorts with turnovers and silly penalties, and due to these mistakes could never really get anything going.
Yup. Ironton has to clean up some stuff also but this game was a matchup of two programs on completely different levels presently.

Burg is still lil sis. 💯

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Lavon Helm wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:04 pm

What is a labtop?

Agree completely. I still wish he’d take my Lady Godiva’s advice… just might change the little guys life.
Last edited by bbjunky81 on Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

What is a labtop?

I'm trying to match the gradually deteriorating energy of Irontons infrastructure. 😂😂😂

Lavon Helm
Riding the Bench

Post by Lavon Helm »

SpeedKillz wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:06 pm

I'm trying to match the gradually deteriorating energy of Irontons infrastructure. 😂😂😂
Like that, infrastructure doesn’t have energy. Just saying “I’m trying to match Ironton’s deteriorating infrastructure” would have actually been funny. You’re almost witty, but not quite.

Return to “Football”