[=== SCORES ===] -- Friday Feb-21 -- SEO D-II & III (Updates & Finals)

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Re: [=== SCORES ===] -- Friday Feb-21 -- SEO D-II & III (Updates & Finals)

Post by LucasDavenport »

South Point 66
North Adams 61. :24.9.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

South Point 66
North Adams 63. :13

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

LucasDavenport wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:52 pm South Point 66
North Adams 63. :13
What a game

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:50 pm Nah, I’m just listening to it on the radio
$3 to listen?

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

South Point 67
North Adams 66. F

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

All results from tonight's games are updated in the original post

Post by warrior 89 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:56 pm South Point 67
North Adams 66. F
The officials couldn’t have called a good peewee game

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:53 pm $3 to listen?
$3 for the new flag pole

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I was at Jackson for that game

It started on (IMO, a good call) the intentional foul around the start of the 4th.

It was escalated by fans sitting on opposite sides and that’s when the announcement had to be made. Tough time for the officials, but I feel like they handled things about as well as they could for that crazy if an atmosphere.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:27 pm Alexander coach thrown out. Adena students in a fight. WTH is going on
I know you weren't there and listened on the Radio, what caused all the problems, Alexander coach being thrown out, people fighting. Was it just a hotly contested game, why do you feel as if the officials lost control of the game ?

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

North Adams 66. F
North Adams with a big comeback .Congrats to both squads. South Point hit their free throws which ended up winning it for them. Congrats to both Squads. McCormick should have been given a steady diet of passes in the paint in my opinion. North Adams will miss him next year.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

danicalifornia wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:08 pm I was at Jackson for that game

It started on (IMO, a good call) the intentional foul around the start of the 4th.

It was escalated by fans sitting on opposite sides and that’s when the announcement had to be made. Tough time for the officials, but I feel like they handled things about as well as they could for that crazy if an atmosphere.
Was it on that call that the Alexander coach was thrown out of the game ? Was it still a very close game at that point of the game ?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

VetteMan wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:31 pm

Was it on that call that the Alexander coach was thrown out of the game ? Was it still a very close game at that point of the game ?
It was 29-27 when the intentional was called. Adena made 1, then made a layup to make it 32-27. The back to back technicals were called as Alexander was dribbling up the court

Adena made 3 FTs and it never got closer than 6 after that. The fan stuff happened after the ejection.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

danicalifornia wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:37 pm

It was 29-27 when the intentional was called. Adena made 1, then made a layup to make it 32-27. The back to back technicals were called as Alexander was dribbling up the court

Adena made 3 FTs and it never got closer than 6 after that. The fan stuff happened after the ejection.
Thanks danical, that helps clear things up for those of us that were not there.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

VetteMan wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:05 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:37 pm

Thanks danical, that helps clear things up for those of us that were not there.
Now, I was pretty high up, so I’m not sure if I missed anything extra that may have escalated things. But, that was how things played out in my view.

warrior 89
Freshman Team

Post by warrior 89 »

Hoopie74 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:22 pm
North Adams 66. F
North Adams with a big comeback .Congrats to both squads. South Point hit their free throws which ended up winning it for them. Congrats to both Squads. McCormick should have been given a steady diet of passes in the paint in my opinion. North Adams will miss him next year.
Definitely should have fed the beast, and IMO the X factor was Seth Vogel, his energy helped bring them back in the 2nd then never really came back in until we dug another hole. Austin will definitely be missed with nothing in the near future to replace his size and heart for the game!!!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

warrior 89 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:47 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:22 pm
North Adams 66. F
Definitely should have fed the beast, and IMO the X factor was Seth Vogel, his energy helped bring them back in the 2nd then never really came back in until we dug another hole. Austin will definitely be missed with nothing in the near future to replace his size and heart for the game!!!
Agree on Vogel.

Ukfanatic
Varsity

Post by Ukfanatic »

Two great games in Waverly last night. Piketon scaring Zane trace. Coach Miller does such a good job! North Adams hits the three at the buzzer to close to one and The feel he was fouled on the shot which would have given them a chance to tie and send it to overtime! South Point, without Webb was fun to watch! They move on to the convo to play Fairland. Must see game in my opinion! Should be highly entertaining. On to Saturday. Watching peebles girls at noon in Jackson! Maybe Ironman92 will pay my parking! Then on to Southeastern for unioto-waverly. Should be another great day!

Return to “Boys Basketball”