Wheelersburg 38 Nelsonville-York 6

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Region 19 #4 Nelsonville-York (9-2) @ #1 Wheelersburg (11-0)

Post by noreply66 »

Team with the ball last......wins

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

lineman7 wrote:
seasick80 wrote:
NY BUCKS wrote:2 things i see..Waverly had you on the ropes and west played a good game against burg..what that tells me ..burg is beatable. .It will take mistake free ball..quick hitters slants ..Ny has the talent to make it a real good game i think it comes down to who wants it more.
Burg...or ....Buckeyes. .gut check time.....Bucks pulls the upset. ..
I would put NCH against Bucks and I would bet bucks win by 1. They were really athletic and challenged burg on every play. Burg had many mistakes. Interceptions holding calls u name it. Burg won convincingly. Waverly is a rivalry game. Can't compare. Been playing them for yeArs let alone they are a bigger school and they always play burg tough. Especially at their house. Ny will have a lot of players to account for from Burgs offense. If u can get to the Burgs Qb u can slow it down. If not, watch out
Since when is Waverly a rival game for Burg?
Since when is a conference game not a rivalry game?

Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

Burg by what they want. We'll see how much Ny has approved orange and brown or is it because the level of competition? I think so

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Corso wrote:Burg by what they want. We'll see how much Ny has approved orange and brown or is it because the level of competition? I think so
I think that's a go zillion minus one.

buckfan2016
Waterboy

Post by buckfan2016 »

Corso wrote:Burg by what they want. We'll see how much Ny has approved orange and brown or is it because the level of competition? I think so
approved or improved????
Corso are you mad your not coaching or something? Seems like you have a problem with NY since you state your team is NY. Be happy for these kids. They deserve a good season for all of their hard work they have put in over the past year.
Hey I heard Fed Hock needs a basketball coach. Maybe you could put in for the job. Oh wait you've already been there and done that.

Go Bucks. Beat the Burg.

Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

What are you talking about ? Lol. Think your misinformed on who you think I am. I am happy for the kids but facts are facts. Burg by what they want. And it seems like your upset about something...hmmm

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

buckfan2016 wrote:
approved or improved????
Corso are you mad your not coaching or something? Seems like you have a problem with NY since you state your team is NY. Be happy for these kids. They deserve a good season for all of their hard work they have put in over the past year.
Hey I heard Fed Hock needs a basketball coach. Maybe you could put in for the job. Oh wait you've already been there and done that.

Go Bucks. Beat the Burg.
He just likes to troll.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Burg has shown that they are beatable. .if Ny hangs close we have a very good kicker..Ny pulls the upset.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

good luck to both teams and good health so whoever wins can go on and win the region those of you who doesn't have anything good to say about your school please don't say anything to

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

NY BUCKS wrote:Burg has shown that they are beatable. .if Ny hangs close we have a very good kicker..Ny pulls the upset.
How have they been shown beatable? No ones beat them yet.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

NY BUCKS wrote:I think Ny gives burg fits all night. .I think Ny pulls the upset..Ny has more than 1 weapon. .

As do the Pirates. You try to stop or double team one and the others will make you pay.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Waverly had burg on the ropes and fumbled inside the 5..west moved the ball on them also..if Ny gets that chance and the games on line..Ny will beat burg..

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

mad-dogg

Post by Mad-Dogg »

wobycat wrote:
NY BUCKS wrote:Burg has shown that they are beatable. .if Ny hangs close we have a very good kicker..Ny pulls the upset.
How have they been shown beatable? No ones beat them yet.
I agree 100%. In what ways have we been proven as beatable?

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
State7
Waterboy

Post by State7 »

I have seen both play tho I seen NY play earlier in the season in a scrimmage against Waverly, and I seen them play Trimble I would say Burg has no problem in this game at all, and probably a running clock. Teams do improve tho as NY seems to be a pretty good team now. So anything is possible! Good luck to both teams.

State7
Waterboy

Post by State7 »

It looks as if NY has players that maybe didn't play earlier in the year? Someone tell me cause after watching the highlights of the zane trace game I think they have a true shot in this game...

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Any team can be beat.
No team is invincible.

Go Burg

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

NY BUCKS wrote:Waverly had burg on the ropes and fumbled inside the 5..west moved the ball on them also..if Ny gets that chance and the games on line..Ny will beat burg..
West played well, moved the ball through the air a little, but nothing on the the ground, and had stil had no chance in that one. Waverly did have a chance to go up on burg even after the fumble but they couldn't stop the pirates after that series and most of the night.

To beat the burg, teams must win all three phases of the game. Not saying NY can't buy they are going to have to play like Waverly did against them and then hope burg makes some mistakes. It can be done but it's tough when all those things have to come into place. That's what makes burg good this year, balance in the three phases.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

burg has done what championship teams do, they answer the bell when tested. and they have continued to find a way to get it done. a lot of that has to do with good fundamentals and experience. these kids played in 15 games last year.that's an extra half a season to gain experience against playoff teams, and 11 this year so far. ny will have to play sound fundamental football to beat the burg. I think this has the potential to be a very good game. we expected burg to be back here. but perhaps not the buckeyes, it's good to see that team back in the hunt, I like the people there, their facilities and their program. and they have a storied past as well. great to see them clicking again.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

that's just more depth in the south.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Football”