Post by Tri_State79 »

I think this is humble and intelligent.
Attachments
Screenshot_20231121_184336_Facebook.jpg

mustard
Varsity

Re: Ironton and Marion Local coaching staffs collab

Post by mustard »

😂 this is the dumbest social media post ever….

can u please tell us how to win a state championship….pretty please 😂

weak sauce

id be embarrassed to post that let alone you reposting it

😂 u weak minded bro

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

If you ever think you are the smartest guy in the room, then you’re in the wrong room. Good move to visit a juggernaut to see how to improve things in Ironton.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

danicalifornia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:58 pm If you ever think you are the smartest guy in the room, then you’re in the wrong room. Good move to visit a juggernaut to see how to improve things in Ironton.
Absolutely agree! Very smart move on Pendleton’s part.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

RBH23 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:13 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:58 pm If you ever think you are the smartest guy in the room, then you’re in the wrong room. Good move to visit a juggernaut to see how to improve things in Ironton.
Absolutely agree! Very smart move on Pendleton’s part.
agree

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

😂…#findtheinches…. maybe they check in that coaches jock

…weak… cant win with other teams players so…lets try driving 3 hours away to snap a pic of a sign they could of got off the internet…,…and talk 2 a guy….they could of called on the phone…lol. 😂 😂

high school football in southern ohio…. we live 4 it…lol

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Bingo. Iykyk! 💯

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

and mustard to the foes list

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

mustard wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:05 am 😂…#findtheinches…. maybe they check in that coaches jock

…weak… cant win with other teams players so…lets try driving 3 hours away to snap a pic of a sign they could of got off the internet…,…and talk 2 a guy….they could of called on the phone…lol. 😂 😂

high school football in southern ohio…. we live 4 it…lol
Darn Pendlton must of stole his girl friend in the past.

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

….nah. 😂 just laughin at grown men being obsessed with high school football 😂…. can’t get out of their glory days…

…these coaches have clinics all the time… 😂 that post is nothing more than a distraction from him getting out recruited by prep…. 😂

😂 Pendleton don’t steal girlfriends..,he does steal other team players..,, i think tri state 79 his is girlfriend….

😂 he loves him….

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

mustard wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:15 am ….nah. 😂 just laughin at grown men being obsessed with high school football 😂…. can’t get out of their glory days…

…these coaches have clinics all the time… 😂 that post is nothing more than a distraction from him getting out recruited by prep…. 😂

😂 Pendleton don’t steal girlfriends..,he does steal other team players..,, i think tri state 79 his is girlfriend….

😂 he loves him….
“Laughing at grown men obsessed with high school football…”, yet her you are on this site participating.

When you typed that post, did you first get out a mirror?

RRX.2020
Waterboy

Post by RRX.2020 »

Ironton haters! It's quite funny to read the jealously written by some people on here. how many wins has your team won in the last five years? how many kinds have gotten Collage offers as a Sophomores or junior. not to mention Seniors? this coaching staff works hard putting our kids in front of collage coaches. What does your coach do? you haters should be writing about your do nothing coaches. I'm thankful we have a guy that is caring enough for kids futures. I'm sure the town businesses are thankful when Pendleton has Show cases or Gridiron Glory with hundreds of parents ,students and collage coaches come to town and they eat, stay at hotels and buy gas. stop whining about Ironton and start complaining about your do nothing coaches.

gobucs20
Freshman Team

Post by gobucs20 »

The one question you shoukd ask them is how to cut out all the dump penalties and turnovers.

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

RRX.2020 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:26 am Ironton haters! It's quite funny to read the jealously written by some people on here. how many wins has your team won in the last five years? how many kinds have gotten Collage offers as a Sophomores or junior. not to mention Seniors? this coaching staff works hard putting our kids in front of collage coaches. What does your coach do? you haters should be writing about your do nothing coaches. I'm thankful we have a guy that is caring enough for kids futures. I'm sure the town businesses are thankful when Pendleton has Show cases or Gridiron Glory with hundreds of parents ,students and collage coaches come to town and they eat, stay at hotels and buy gas. stop whining about Ironton and start complaining about your do nothing coaches.
😂

oh how would Ironton ever get by if Pendleton wasn’t there for his 5 to 7 home games a year. 😂..if he cared about the kids he’d let the Ironton kids play some…lol

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

mustard wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:15 am ….nah. 😂 just laughin at grown men being obsessed with high school football 😂…. can’t get out of their glory days…

😂 he loves him….
You don't read well or you'd see I have critiqued him very stringently and objectively. See unlike the majority of you schleprocs in seo I have the ability to discern facts from confirmed bias. I am also capable of navigating a roundabout and I don't call two lanes "traffic." Lmao
Idk why anybody on here tries me cause every single time I return fire you small town neck beards get tight and block or run to mods. This will only result in me making you cry too. Lol

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

Tri_State79 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:28 pm

😂 he loves him….
You don't read well or you'd see I have critiqued him very stringently and objectively. See unlike the majority of you schleprocs in seo I have the ability to discern facts from confirmed bias. I am also capable of navigating a roundabout and I don't call two lanes "traffic." Lmao
Idk why anybody on here tries me cause every single time I return fire you small town neck beards get tight and block or run to mods. This will only result in me making you cry too. Lol
😂 u don’t need to be critical anymore… he’s went to Marion local… here come the championships… good thing he snapped that pic from the board so we’d believe him 😂

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

mustard wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:06 pm
Tri_State79 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:28 pm

😂 he loves him….
😂 u don’t need to be critical anymore… he’s went to Marion local… here come the championships… good thing he snapped that pic from the board so we’d believe him 😂

He is outworking every other programs in his area. You don't achieve without building and building is a gradual process. The future of Ironton football is bright. The rest of seo is trending down.

He's been an HC for 7 yrs. Played in 3 state title games. Mathematically Irontons consistency is simply smoking anybody in Irontons area including burg. Dude is 31 yrs old. Irontons ceiling is very high.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Hats off to Marion Local for allowing Ironton to try and come up and learn. What they really need to do is give Marion Local their film and have their coaches break down the good and the bad of what Ironton does. Marion Local is just on another playing level year after year with each new group that comes through they continue that success and they do it from the ground up. They work their way up to be dominate on the LOS they don't care about those cute WRs that Ironton has or brings in just like Kirkland and South Range last year they're going to beat your butt at the LOS. Ironton has to find a way to coach that aspect of the game better until they do it doesn't matter, ppl can praise Pendleton for what he's done but ultimately it's getting to where he's turned things around and until proven otherwise we've seen the ceiling. My hats off to them for all the work they put in to get players noticed, but when it comes to talking state title they're a long ways away from that and honestly I don't know that I see one on the horizon. Maybe they can get some other teams to change divisions and luck out.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

greygoose wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:47 pm Hats off to Marion Local for allowing Ironton to try and come up and learn. What they really need to do is give Marion Local their film and have their coaches break down the good and the bad of what Ironton does. Marion Local is just on another playing level year after year with each new group that comes through they continue that success and they do it from the ground up. They work their way up to be dominate on the LOS they don't care about those cute WRs that Ironton has or brings in just like Kirkland and South Range last year they're going to beat your butt at the LOS. Ironton has to find a way to coach that aspect of the game better until they do it doesn't matter, ppl can praise Pendleton for what he's done but ultimately it's getting to where he's turned things around and until proven otherwise we've seen the ceiling. My hats off to them for all the work they put in to get players noticed, but when it comes to talking state title they're a long ways away from that and honestly I don't know that I see one on the horizon. Maybe they can get some other teams to change divisions and luck out.
ML accomplishes this dominance without kids who will be playing at the next level. Both IHS and Burg have as good or better talent.

Whatever ML is doing to dominate the LOS, I wish Burg coaches would make the trip to learn something.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Ironton should go to Akron Hoban to win with recruits

Return to “Football”