Football Playoff Seeding

512Buckeye
Waterboy

Re: Football Playoff Seeding

Post by 512Buckeye »

Logan gets to travel to Sunbury to play Big Walnut.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

512Buckeye wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:31 pm Logan gets to travel to Sunbury to play Big Walnut.
You have a link?

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I'm hearing Northwest will host Portsmouth next week.

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Ironton gets the #1 seed in Region 19

Go Fighting Tigers...

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:52 pm Ironton gets the #1 seed in Region 19

Go Fighting Tigers...
Do you have a link

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
Ocelot
Waterboy

Post by Ocelot »

https://ohsaa.org/Sports-Tournaments/Fo ... s-Coverage
Here is a link, but it isn't working for me at the moment, can't see any region once I click on it.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:56 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:52 pm Ironton gets the #1 seed in Region 19

Go Fighting Tigers...
Do you have a link
The links not working right now.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Ohsaa has it posted, just looked at it.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
veer
JV Team

Post by veer »

packers80 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Ohsaa has it posted, just looked at it.
Link?

Gray Fighting Tiger
Varsity

Post by Gray Fighting Tiger »

Near the top of this page are links to all the regions:

https://www.ohsaa.org/Sports-Tournament ... s-Coverage

Ironton High School Fighting Tigers
thebarlowbandit
All State

Re: Football Playoff Seating

Post by thebarlowbandit »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:02 pm The thing about people wearing mask is the problem. I have been to 3 Burg games and the first game a lot of people just blatantly weren't wearing them. Nothing was said to anyone. 2nd game was a little better and saw maybe a few that didn't have them on. 3rd game was crazy how many people weren't wearing mask. Nothing was said to them again. I don't know if the incident in Logan has the powers in charge afraid to say anything, but bottom line it is there butts if a health official is there, which I had heard has already happened once and they got dinged for not being compliant.
Maybe this is why Scioto Couty is seeing rising numbers?

thebarlowbandit
All State

Re: Football Playoff Seating

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Howard Cosell wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:28 am
MasterOfNone wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:24 pm There definitely should be more people allowed at the playoff games. Most games I have been to this year I thought could have had many more people allowed in. I’m not saying let it go to max capacity and have everyone shoulder to shoulder, but closer to 50% I think could be doable along with other requirements in place such as masks, temp checks, etc. Would like to also see any extra tickets that are not getting used by a participant or coach be sold to the public. I’m sure every Friday night there are tickets going to waste because some participants do not have anyone come watch. I know it is only supposed to be “family and close friends” allowed in, but makes no sense why if there are extra tickets they can’t be sold at the gate as long as they do not exceed the max limit allowed.
I am just gonna call it as I see it. I fully expect more seats will be sold for playoff games. The OHSAA isnt gonna take a financial hit if they can avoid it. The horsecrap part of the whole thing is they will open up seating so they can make their dollars, meanwhile, HIgh school athletic departments are going broke because of fewer games and seating restrictions. If they had any conscience at all they would let the two teams have a significant part of the gate as reparations for lost revenue from the regular season. (Not holding my breath) My question for the powers that be is what will you do for money next year when no one can afford to play anything?
Yep, The Reds Nd Indians played with no fans after asking the governor, the Bengals and Browns are operating on a less percentage than the OHSAA (but larger max) and you think the governor will bail out a million dollar organization over a half billion dollar industry. 😳

Return to “Football”