Re: WK5 (4-0) Wheelersburg @ (4-0) Jackson

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

:)

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Blackjack wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:48 pm Wouldn't put any Southeastern Ohio team in the same category as Coldwater.

However the Burg has a great coaching staff that proves they get the most out of undersized kids and with average speed at best. Thats why they don't have anyone playing at the big time universities. The Burg coaching staff should be the highest paid staff around. Worth every dollar.
Not saying they should be. Lol. What I was saying. They are under successful and yet don't get any kids going D1. All I'm sayin. Lol. Not to confuse you at all.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Blackjack wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:30 pm I understand, I was asking why there are none from the Burg ? I believe I said they play well as a team.
Well we may have our first one.

Good source that I have known for 15+ years just text me and says tOSU has picked up Holden on their radar. Very likely will be at game tomorrow.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 pm
PirateBB wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:56 pm My

Contribution

To

Get

To

Pages

GO BURG!!!
This is one time i do not believe size matters.. Go's by post
🤣

24sevenfootball
Riding the Bench

Post by 24sevenfootball »

I watched film of the last game burg had again. Watterson is bad real bad. Jackson would flat run through them. Wheelersburg has no where near the talent or speed of a few Jackson guys. I dont not get where anyone thinks wheelersburg will steam roll Jackson. Jackson is a complete powerhouse compared to Watterson. Look out Burg you might be getting something you dont want Friday night.

Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

September 26, 2014

Jackson 27-0

1,091 days since Burg lost a regular season game. September 26, 2014 was a shocker, we got fooled, something nobody saw coming.

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Hoping Wheelersburg wins this one. Major playoff points for my Tigers when they beat the Pirates.
My contribution to this making it to a million pages.

24sevenfootball
Riding the Bench

Burg4 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:18 pm September 26, 2014

Jackson 27-0

1,091 days since Burg lost a regular season game. September 26, 2014 was a shocker, we got fooled, something nobody saw coming.

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Dont be suprised if the streak ends tomorrow night. How far did burg go in post season in 2014. Regional finals?

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

24sevenfootball wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:13 pm I watched film of the last game burg had again. Watterson is bad real bad. Jackson would flat run through them. Wheelersburg has no where near the talent or speed of a few Jackson guys. I dont not get where anyone thinks wheelersburg will steam roll Jackson. Jackson is a complete powerhouse compared to Watterson. Look out Burg you might be getting something you dont want Friday night.
And u might be signing checks you can't cash.. when burg wins this game make sure to get back on here. Just like I will if Jackson wins..

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

smurray wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:26 pm Hoping Wheelersburg wins this one. Major playoff points for my Tigers when they beat the Pirates.
My contribution to this making it to a million pages.
Hahaha well played, sir!

24sevenfootball
Riding the Bench

BurgGrad6 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:45 pm
24sevenfootball wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:13 pm I watched film of the last game burg had again. Watterson is bad real bad. Jackson would flat run through them. Wheelersburg has no where near the talent or speed of a few Jackson guys. I dont not get where anyone thinks wheelersburg will steam roll Jackson. Jackson is a complete powerhouse compared to Watterson. Look out Burg you might be getting something you dont want Friday night.
And u might be signing checks you can't cash.. when burg wins this game make sure to get back on here. Just like I will if Jackson wins..

Oh I will, i just really dont think Burg is as good you guys think. Jackson is a Great team. Are they the best I have seen no, but I think they are better than burg position for position, we will see how it plays out. Im not going to be upset regardless

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

24sevenfootball wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:49 pm
BurgGrad6 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:45 pm

Oh I will, i just really dont think Burg is as good you guys think. Jackson is a Great team. Are they the best I have seen no, but I think they are better than burg position for position, we will see how it plays out. Im not going to be upset regardless
There are some kids on jacksons team i would take over the burg kids. However there are more burg kids I'd take over the Jackson kids. This game will be a clash of styles.

24sevenfootball
Riding the Bench

BurgGrad 6 what was you saying on here before the 2014 game?? There were alot of confident Burg people on here saying it was the best team they have ever seen in 2014. Just curious, because this is the best Ironmen team since 2014. How far did burg go that year? Was it Regional final?

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

I have seen film on Jackson in two games. Honestly they don't impress me... but, film can be very deceiving. If you haven't seen burg in real life then you are going to be impressed when you do. Just like I'm sure I'll be impressed with Jackson. I believe they are a good team. I have seen burg in all 4 games. They are a great team! They will take wat the defense gives them and make them pay for it.. if Jackson has more than 150 rushing yards I will honestly be shocked!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Ok so one teams fans are in for a suprise

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

that we have know

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

Burg twice as quick to the ball on defense. No chance Jackson sees more than 75 yards rushing or 14 points. Hopefully no Ironmen get hurt. Jackson just ain't good enough or tough enough for this battle.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

24sevenfootball wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:55 pm BurgGrad 6 what was you saying on here before the 2014 game?? There were alot of confident Burg people on here saying it was the best team they have ever seen in 2014. Just curious, because this is the best Ironmen team since 2014. How far did burg go that year? Was it Regional final?
Honestly, I told several people that burg was in trouble in 2014. The team was cocky. After Jackson smacked them around everything changed. Burg made it to the regional final and lost in overtime to bishop Hartley! I hope this is the best team Jackson has had since 2014 because I guarantee this burg team is up to the task.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Good thing it doesn't come down to just a few guys. This one will be won by the Best TEAM.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

May be a few cramps on D to slow the game down

Return to “Football”