Week 13 - Ironton 24 Ridgewood 14

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Re: Week 13 - Ironton (11-1) vs Ridgewood (12-0)

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

All FighTing Tiger Fans who take the time to watch any video on WLR, knows by now, they need to be respected.

They play hard, are well coached, and have great fans.

That’s what we should want all of our opponents to be like and as supporters of our favorite team we should act like.

Just like we expect a good effort of our favorite team, they should expect the same from us while repping them on here by saying we are their fans.

I wish nothing but the best for the FighTing Tigers. They gotta play the best game of their lives Saturday to advance!

I hope all have productive & healthy performances, and ALL fans return home safely.

GOTTIGERSGO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

MrFirstTake wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:52 pm 😂 ok we get it everybody wants to be a darn fly
If a fly gets them that bent out of shape, i hate to see what happens if Ridgewood loses 😁

I-TownFanatic
Freshman Team

Post by I-TownFanatic »

We ready. Jr. Jones sack dance
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif (1.76 MiB) Viewed 2111 times

Tripaces
Freshman Team

Post by Tripaces »

Good lord one Guy thinks Ironton is playing the Green Bay packers “ ironton has to play the game of their lives “ are you kidding me ? We are pretty dang good too , just relax they got this these kids know what needs be done

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

I-TownFanatic wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:40 am We ready. Jr. Jones sack dance

tenor (1).gif
Not gonna lie, this seems somewhat offensive...

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Tripaces wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:06 am Good lord one Guy thinks Ironton is playing the Green Bay packers “ ironton has to play the game of their lives “ are you kidding me ? We are pretty dang good too , just relax they got this these kids know what needs be done
We are Tiger Fans.
We ALL have different approach mentality.
Without our differences, we’d not be at 13!
Both teams will be prepared.
One team will have the game of their “season-up to this point”
Just to meet you half way/TRI, since we have a commonality of FighTing Tiger Orange and Black.
But, one team will advance. I want it to be IRONTON!

Gotigersgo
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

SEOPS Playoff meet up at Nelsonville-York

Post by Orange and Brown »

I'll be pretty busy Saturday night for the most part but if anyone would like to meet up at half-time I will be more than happy to make time.
So if your coming to Boston Field Saturday and you'd like to meet up just let me know and I'll designate a spot to meet Saturday. :D

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: SEOPS Playoff meet up at Nelsonville-York

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I would love to, if I was able to attend. we used to do that here a lot. I met so many wonderful members here that way. we would meet in a certain endzone or whatever at halftime. I miss being able to do that. I hope you have a big turnout my friend. and go tigers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:32 pm All FighTing Tiger Fans who take the time to watch any video on WLR, knows by now, they need to be respected.

They play hard, are well coached, and have great fans.

That’s what we should want all of our opponents to be like and as supporters of our favorite team we should act like.

Just like we expect a good effort of our favorite team, they should expect the same from us while repping them on here by saying we are their fans.

I wish nothing but the best for the FighTing Tigers. They gotta play the best game of their lives Saturday to advance!

I hope all have productive & healthy performances, and ALL fans return home safely.

GOTTIGERSGO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree with you my friend.
great post.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I-TownFanatic wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:40 am We ready. Jr. Jones sack dance

tenor (1).gif
excuse me, whilst I rinse my eyes back out again with sea salt. that makes twice I've seen this. and have no idea if I'm lookin at a man or woman. and frankly don't want to know ''YOU HAIN'T RIGHT FANATIC''

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

Does anyone know how the running back # 9 is doing that got hurt against burg and didn’t come back into the game? Also, heard their stud DE got hurt that game too? Sure hope they can play don’t like to see anyone get hurt plus if we are able to come home with a victory don’t want to hear any excuses such as certain kids not getting to play. Want to beat the best with their best!
Go Tigers!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

any word on how this weeks practice has been ????

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

TigerMania wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:20 am Does anyone know how the running back # 9 is doing that got hurt against burg and didn’t come back into the game? Also, heard their stud DE got hurt that game too? Sure hope they can play don’t like to see anyone get hurt plus if we are able to come home with a victory don’t want to hear any excuses such as certain kids not getting to play. Want to beat the best with their best!
Go Tigers!
I can sense your worry about the players. Could've been worded much better, I'm sure all the Ridgewood fans are worried about it because they don't want to give you excuses. More to the fact that they've put all this time and work in this year and everyone wants to see everyone healthy and get a shot to play for a regional championship.

RaceEagle
Waterboy

Post by RaceEagle »

TigerMania wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:20 am Does anyone know how the running back # 9 is doing that got hurt against burg and didn’t come back into the game? Also, heard their stud DE got hurt that game too? Sure hope they can play don’t like to see anyone get hurt plus if we are able to come home with a victory don’t want to hear any excuses such as certain kids not getting to play. Want to beat the best with their best!
Go Tigers!
#9 is also the DE you mentioned. He is fine. Wood Nation appreciates your concern.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

RaceEagle wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:33 am
Go Tigers!
#9 is also the DE you mentioned. He is fine. Wood Nation appreciates your concern.
Glad to hear that! Let me ask you something Ridgewood?
Watch ya going to do when those Fighting Tigers run wild on You!

RaceEagle
Waterboy

Post by RaceEagle »

TigerMania wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:38 am
Go Tigers!
I'm not sure. I guess the first thing would be to try and figure out why you're mentioning a time piece in your exclamatory statement to me while also leaving out the question mark.

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Go Tigers!
They gonna slam ya with that darn sledge hammer!lol

Burg grad 85
Tripaces
Freshman Team

Post by Tripaces »

countywide35 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:24 am any word on how this weeks practice has been ????
Intense

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

I always enjoy hearing talk about practice being focused or intense. Lol of course it is on both sides. They are playing for a chance to the final four.

Someone mentioned weather being a benefit to the tigers. I don’t think it benefits anyone. Rain can affect the ball at anytime from snap to tackle. I hope, for the fans sake, it doesn’t rain. Doesn’t make for a good atmosphere.

I’ll go ironton in the upset. Yes ironton is ranked ahead in points but I think ridgewood is overall a better team.

Let’s go 28-27 tigers.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

scott1297 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:59 am

They gonna slam ya with that darn sledge hammer!lol
Well hopefully it’s not as hard as they slammed it on the Burg.

Return to “Football”