Best Coaching Staff in SEO?

portsmouth_98
All State

Re: Best Coaching Staff in SEO?

Post by portsmouth_98 »

I agree with Woodward at Burg with his undeniable results, Kalb also has done great in a small sample size. I have to say what Crabtree has done the past 25 years or so turning a perennial small school loser into a great program is incredibly impressive.

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Currently, I'm going with the one with the reigning best program in the area, that's Wheelersburg's. Whether you hate them or not, you can't take away from what they've done. Even this year, a lousy start, a few adjustments and now they're poised to host a first round game. Many just knew they'd not make the playoffs before week three was over.

Now, please, don't have me burnt at the stake Friday night at the game but we will have to give Ironton another year or so to see if this continues. Personally, I think it's only going to get better and better in Ironton. The future is very bright there!

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
portsmouth_98
All State

Post by portsmouth_98 »

kantucky wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:24 pm Currently, I'm going with the one with the reigning best program in the area, that's Wheelersburg's. Whether you hate them or not, you can't take away from what they've done. Even this year, a lousy start, a few adjustments and now they're poised to host a first round game. Many just knew they'd not make the playoffs before week three was over.

Now, please, don't have me burnt at the stake Friday night at the game but we will have to give Ironton another year or so to see if this continues. Personally, I think it's only going to get better and better in Ironton. The future is very bright there!
Yeah hopefully you guys break a 3 game losing streak against Portsmouth next year.

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Seeing how we are now off subject, Aren't you going hate it if you're forced to play Wheelersburg?

portsmouth_98
All State

Post by portsmouth_98 »

kantucky wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:13 pm Seeing how we are now off subject, Aren't you going hate it if you're forced to play Wheelersburg?
I'm content to think happy thoughts while I can the next few days.

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

portsmouth_98 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:24 pm
kantucky wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:13 pm Seeing how we are now off subject, Aren't you going hate it if you're forced to play Wheelersburg?
I'm content to think happy thoughts while I can the next few days.
Great answer!! :D

BigBoneJerome
Freshman Team

Post by BigBoneJerome »

Wheelersburg and not even close

ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

Post by ROCK HILL PRIDE! »

Rock Hill undoubtedly has the best coaching staff! Easily Rock Hill.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Burg is on the verge of continuing the following streaks this year: 6 straight conference titles, 8 straight playoff appearances and 8 straight academic all Ohio teams.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

packers80 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:00 pm Burg is on the verge of continuing the following streaks this year: 6 straight conference titles, 8 straight playoff appearances and 8 straight academic all Ohio teams.
That's a testament to the men who leaf and coach this program.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Lead and coach*

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

Gotta give Woodward credit...period. I think Darren Crabtree does a fantastic job, and I think our own Coach Crabtree has done a nice job with his 4th straight playoff appearance.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

The unquestioned best staff in the TVC resides in Nelsonville. Smallest school in their division and they traditionally beat everyone.

putz
Waterboy

Post by putz »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:21 am
putz wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:22 am Me and Lucky Charms, hands down
You might be the best if you go back to Wahama, but not on this side of the river Putz. :lol:
You have mistaken my identity... must not be from Reedsville if you don't know who Putz is, come on man :lol:

eagle one
Freshman Team

Post by eagle one »

ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:54 pm Rock Hill undoubtedly has the best coaching staff! Easily Rock Hill.

sarcasm defcon red!!

ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

Post by ROCK HILL PRIDE! »

eagle one wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:56 pm
ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:54 pm Rock Hill undoubtedly has the best coaching staff! Easily Rock Hill.

sarcasm defcon red!!
Rock hill has a great coaching staff. They could easily be undefeated right now if the ball had bounced their way earlier in the season. They are coming off a huge win over Chesapeake! Chesapeake beat oak hill, oak hill beat Minford, Minford should've beat wheelersburg only losing by 1 point in overtime. If Redmen played ironton or wheelersburg right now they'd beat them.

Return to “Football”