West 2008 D5 State champions

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Re: West 2008 D5 State champions

Post by MuletownManiac »

Let them talk, it just makes it sweeter when you serve up that plate of crow!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

MuletownManiac wrote:Let them talk, it just makes it sweeter when you serve up that plate of crow!

Indeed :-D

And they may be getting a big serving long before the SOC II play begins.

newburgfan
Waterboy

Post by newburgfan »

Jerry Springer just called and he wants all of you on his show Monday, lol.

West_Sider
Freshman Team

Post by West_Sider »

West has a lot of work to do just to win their conference. The defense is way ahead of the offense at this point (as are most HS teams). This topic is obviously a flame. Either that, or people think State Championships grow on trees. West can be a good team. But, not state championship caliber. Nor, is any other team in this area this year. Thats not a knock, but only 6 teams will end their season on a happy note at the end of the year. Considering that only two teams from this area have ever won state titles since the playoff format was introduced, the odds are against it.

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

West_Sider wrote:West has a lot of work to do just to win their conference. The defense is way ahead of the offense at this point (as are most HS teams). This topic is obviously a flame. Either that, or people think State Championships grow on trees. West can be a good team. But, not state championship caliber. Nor, is any other team in this area this year. Thats not a knock, but only 6 teams will end their season on a happy note at the end of the year. Considering that only two teams from this area have ever won state titles since the playoff format was introduced, the odds are against it.

I don`t know about that statment !! I dissagree !!

Siders_B-Ball23
Waterboy

Post by Siders_B-Ball23 »

I think that west has the best chance to go to state than any other team in this area. We got the talent, the coaching, and the support. I think west goes undefeated and wins the D5 state championship.

salemcat
JV Team

Post by salemcat »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

:lol: Minford 2-3

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

oldcoachb wrote::lol: Minford 2-3

please tell me how this is so funny. burg just beat the JJHUDDLE preseason number 7 team in D4 Ironton, whom is pretty good most years.

Waverly beat a very well thought of Piketon team, whom by most accounts took it to burg in there scrimmage.

And West, whom is as tallented as any team in the area.

I made the same prediction 2 years ago on valley when the first moved into the SOC II. They were excited, coming off of big playoff run with alot of players back. They had tons of posters on here and JJ's and they laughed at me just like you. What happened?

Return to “Football”