Ironton vs Valley View

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Re: Ironton vs Valley View

Post by FightingTiger99 »

Blitz wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:38 pm WOW I dared to disagree with RBH23 about his assessment of VV D vs Burg D and a crap storm erupts. I don't even know who RBH23 is a fan of lol. I am sooo sorry I talked some football. RBH23 whoever he is a fan of thinks it will be a close game based on his assessment. I think Ironton wins by 2-3 touchdowns rather easily. Both of us think and at least I am rooting for Ironton (can't speak for RBH23). yet Ironton fans cry and whine and throw insults like babies..... I see why people are rooting against Ironton.... Ironton won't let anyone else root for them cause 1 or 2 people with 30 names ruin this site
Ironton has plenty of fans. Go check out some basketball.

GRFan
Varsity

Post by GRFan »

Good Luck to Ironton Fighting Tigers. Bring the championship home

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:43 pm
FightingTiger99 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:37 pm
RBH23 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:25 pm

Burg did make it to the regional semis, so that’s a dubious claim.
They got beat by every good team they played except for barnesville.
I don't even think Barnesville was a good team, they're similar to Rock Hill. Burg would have also lost to Fairland, Coal Grove, Westx2, and Northwest

FINALLY!!! Somebody making some sense on this forum ( except Rock Hill was pretty decent this year, we beat Gallia and Vinton County ) I still believe we could've beat Wheelersburg this year. Burg would NOT have matched up well with the Redmen. Burg maybe takes 4th or 5th in the OVC this year.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

scott1297 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:39 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:36 pm
FightingTiger99 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:10 pm

Well burg fans on here did it themselves. Ya told us you have superior coaches. Superior schools. Superior community. Etc etc etc BUT the kids that are a product of all this superiority underperformed.

Less with more.
Correct the burg fans came on here called Ironton cheats, and proceed to claim they have such a superior program with "Homegrown" kids. A hand full of burg fans threw the first stone and now that someone is standing up to them and they want to cry victim. There isn't an obsession with burg other than to point out how full of burg turd crap most of them really are, and the only thing "Homegrown" is what they're toking up in their pipes.
If Burg had Irontons transfers "recruits" they would still be playing !!!

Burgs competitive balance numbers are about the same as irontons! Don't try to feed us that garbage! Wheelersburg has a competitive balance rating of 20, that is NOT home grown talen!

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

TigerBob wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:43 pm But they don’t! So they are at the house.
Not true! Ironton only has 1 more transfer than Wheelersburg. Ironton has a competitive balance rating of 24 and burg is 20.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

frankie wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:51 pm
scott1297 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:39 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:36 pm

Correct the burg fans came on here called Ironton cheats, and proceed to claim they have such a superior program with "Homegrown" kids. A hand full of burg fans threw the first stone and now that someone is standing up to them and they want to cry victim. There isn't an obsession with burg other than to point out how full of burg turd crap most of them really are, and the only thing "Homegrown" is what they're toking up in their pipes.
If Burg had Irontons transfers "recruits" they would still be playing !!!
Do something about it besides cry like you have for the last two years on Ironton threads.

They did but it didn't work, they have a CB rating of 20.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

I think I’m on the Ironton Valley View thread

Go Ironton

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Happy Thanksgiving to all! May your turkeys be as full of stuffing as all the wheelersburg turkeys claiming to have Homegrown talent with a CB rating of 20.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

FYI : CB rating :
Wheelersburg 20
Ironton 24
Harvest prep 80
Hp had the highest CB rating in Ohio D5 football by a mile. Wow! How can you have an 80 and not win a state title. Bad coaching.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Ironton 21-0 over VV.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Why is everyone so obsessed with Wheelersburg?? I'd be willing to bet there are more posts mentioning the Pirates on here than the Tigers.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

Keep it up Ironton! And as far as Rock Hill beating Burg this year is laughable at best.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Good luck to the Tigers.

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

RollCoal wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:11 am Keep it up Ironton! And as far as Rock Hill beating Burg this year is laughable at best.
Several teams in the OVC could've beat a mediocre wheelersburg this year.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

Ironton will beat Valley View pretty handily in my opinion.
That being said, I don’t understand why people are talking about 2017 Wheelersburg in this thread but I simply think anyone that truly believes they were not on the level of Coldwater or Kirtland that year is insane. The talent on offense and the nastiness on defense was enough to hang with the best of them. People also forget how good 2017 Pemberville Eastwood was. Regardless, I look for Ironton to win it all this year as long as they limit turnovers and penalties, which are the things that have kept them from winning it in previous years.

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:03 pm Happy Thanksgiving to all! May your turkeys be as full of stuffing as all the wheelersburg turkeys claiming to have Homegrown talent with a CB rating of 20.
Seriously? Out of all the teams in this area you could’ve mentioned when it comes to not having “homegrown kids” you bring up the Burg?

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Blitz wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:38 pm WOW I dared to disagree with RBH23 about his assessment of VV D vs Burg D and a crap storm erupts. I don't even know who RBH23 is a fan of lol. I am sooo sorry I talked some football. RBH23 whoever he is a fan of thinks it will be a close game based on his assessment. I think Ironton wins by 2-3 touchdowns rather easily. Both of us think and at least I am rooting for Ironton (can't speak for RBH23). yet Ironton fans cry and whine and throw insults like babies..... I see why people are rooting against Ironton.... Ironton won't let anyone else root for them cause 1 or 2 people with 30 names ruin this site
Not surprised by the reaction of some on here. I expected nothing less. These fans haven’t won a title in 33 years; in any sport! They are desperate. Not use to winning. The saying “act like you’ve been there before” is tough for a fan base that hasn’t won in so long.

As for the game, if Ironton wins the turnover battle, this game could definitely get out of hand (I-town by 2-3 scores). If I were betting on the game, I would take I-town by 1-2 scores. But if I-town plays like they did against Gallia Academy, VV will win.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Good luck ironton. I look for valley view to key on Perkins, tigers have a ton of receivers that can catch and look for felder to have a good game but valley view is in the final 4 for a reason. I think a close game and going ironton 28-24.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
FightingTiger99
JV Team

RBH23 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:47 pm
Not surprised by the reaction of some on here. I expected nothing less. These fans haven’t won a title in 33 years; in any sport! They are desperate. Not use to winning. The saying “act like you’ve been there before” is tough for a fan base that hasn’t won in so long.

As for the game, if Ironton wins the turnover battle, this game could definitely get out of hand (I-town by 2-3 scores). If I were betting on the game, I would take I-town by 1-2 scores. But if I-town plays like they did against Gallia Academy, VV will win.
Courtesy of the burg fan base. A program that has only won their region 4 times since 1998 is telling us what programs are experienced with winning.

The fan base from the program that couldn't even find the end zone this season vs Ironton, is telling us which programs understand what winning is like.

The fan base of the program where Ironton handily beat every team that beat them is explaining who is use to winning.

The program that couldnt even win their own conference and got stuck looking up to a conference champ with a losing record vs OVC teams they played this season is telling us about winning.

The fan base from the program with the coaching staff that has a losing record head to head with Irontons staff is telling us about who understands how to win.

The fan base from the program that got packed up by the same team Ironton hung a running clock on the very next week, is telling everyone about wins & losses.

The fan base from the program that has watched Irontons current staff darn near win as many regional titles in 5 years as their program has won since 1998 is explaining the art of winning.

Everyone listen close. The burg fan base lecture on superior mediocrity and doing less with more is the most compelling lecture going today.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

burgfella69 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:36 pm
ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:03 pm Happy Thanksgiving to all! May your turkeys be as full of stuffing as all the wheelersburg turkeys claiming to have Homegrown talent with a CB rating of 20.
Seriously? Out of all the teams in this area you could’ve mentioned when it comes to not having “homegrown kids” you bring up the Burg?

Who qualifies as homegrown and how much football means to kids based on their geography has been the burg fanbase on seops favorite talking point all season. I guess when you cant beat any of the good teams on your schedule ya fanbase has to push some kinda narrative. At any rate, your own talked the talk all season. But the team fell short of the claims. When you call another program cheaters all season ( without evidence) and call yaself superior, and then reality hits and ya sitting home, expect some clap black. Its pretty corny that burg fans wanna dick ride Ironton now after calling them cheaters and unethical all season. Nobody needs/wants the kinda so called "support" they have to offer. Go watch basketball. Its weird ya even around it at all. Go root for Valley View. Nobody needs fake love. Or cheers from a fanbase that has to cheer for a middle of the pack team that has only won their region 4 times in like 24 years.

Return to “Football”