Ironton vs Valley View

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Re: Ironton vs Valley View

Post by FightingTiger99 »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:35 pm The Regional semis, big wooptie doo!?!?!? Do you also say you got some action when you kiss your sister over the holidays?
Burg = less with more.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:37 pm
RBH23 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:25 pm
FightingTiger99 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:20 pm

Burgs defense isn't good. Prep went up and down the field on em all night but couldnt execute. Burgs a middle of the pack team.
Burg did make it to the regional semis, so that’s a dubious claim.
They got beat by every good team they played except for barnesville.
I don't even think Barnesville was a good team, they're similar to Rock Hill. Burg would have also lost to Fairland, Coal Grove, Westx2, and Northwest

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:38 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:35 pm The Regional semis, big wooptie doo!?!?!? Do you also say you got some action when you kiss your sister over the holidays?
Burg = less with more.
Another dubious claim not backed by facts. At least your are consistent.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:43 pm

I don't even think Barnesville was a good team, they're similar to Rock Hill. Burg would have also lost to Fairland, Coal Grove, Westx2, and Northwest
The obsession with Burg…

Their season is over, and yet you still want to talk about them.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

RBH23 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:53 pm
Burg = less with more.
Well burg fans on here did it themselves. Ya told us you have superior coaches. Superior schools. Superior community. Etc etc etc BUT the kids that are a product of all this superiority underperformed.

Less with more.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

RBH23 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:55 pm

The obsession with Burg…

Their season is over, and yet you still want to talk about them.
Nobody is obsessed with anything about burg. Its just fun to watch all the supposed superiority anguish in mediocrity.

Who does burg play this week and when is the last time they won their region? Its been awhile for such a superior program.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Burgs tranjectory in football is trending down. When is the last time they won the region? Now this year they couldnt even win their conference and instead a team with a losing record vs OVC teams they played this year won . ( west)

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:10 pm

Burg = less with more.
Well burg fans on here did it themselves. Ya told us you have superior coaches. Superior schools. Superior community. Etc etc etc BUT the kids that are a product of all this superiority underperformed.

Less with more.
Correct the burg fans came on here called Ironton cheats, and proceed to claim they have such a superior program with "Homegrown" kids. A hand full of burg fans threw the first stone and now that someone is standing up to them and they want to cry victim. There isn't an obsession with burg other than to point out how full of burg turd crap most of them really are, and the only thing "Homegrown" is what they're toking up in their pipes.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
FightingTiger99
JV Team

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:36 pm

Less with more.
Correct the burg fans came on here called Ironton cheats, and proceed to claim they have such a superior program with "Homegrown" kids. A hand full of burg fans threw the first stone and now that someone is standing up to them and they want to cry victim. There isn't an obsession with burg other than to point out how full of burg turd crap most of them really are, and the only thing "Homegrown" is what they're toking up in their pipes.
So they have a middle of the pack team who lost to every single good team in their region that they played & they are smoking mids. Lol

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Less with more.
I remember all the homegrown talk about how it means more. 😂
And the just on the outskirts loop holes.
And the superior academics talk. Superior community which always entertains me the most when I read it cause someone wrote it on a high school football msg board.
Then when HP rolled around and their base started getting nervous the week leading up to the game cause the Prep kids sent their boys home once already, a few of em started the whole "superior" thing another way and started slighting them about crowd size. Made some comments about public transit and thug antics. Then what happened? Burg on the field wasn't as big as Burgs talk online. Again.
Lotta so called superiority with a lotta mediocre results. The so called superior underperforms.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Between like 2014 & 2022 Burg has only won their region 3 times? Is that right? So then Pendleton at Ironton has won the region more times than burgs current staff has won it in close to a decade? Is that right?

Edit: burg has only won the region 4 times since 1998? In what world in burg fans heads is that sideline superior? Those middies must be spiced up at the burg. Lol

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Blitz wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:55 am
RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:22 pm
wobycat wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:00 am

Honestly they Remind me of this years Burg. QB seems to be more of a passer, so they can spread out and run or throw. Looks like they have decent special teams. Will be well coached. A clean game by Ironton, I think moves them on by a score or two.
Thought the same. VV is a better version of Burg; offense can pass and run, and they have a better D. But very similar styles.
IF VV really has a better D than Burg then Ironton is in trouble. Burg held Ironton to 12 points it was a dog fight. I don't think VV has a D near as good as Burg but a better offense. I just don't think VV can out score Ironton. Ironton wins comfortably I think. But if you are correct that VV has a better D. It's a toss up
Look who brought Burg into the conversation. Burg fans can't stay off Ironton threads, but Ironton fans are obsessed with Burg? :roll:

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Less with more.
If Burg had Irontons transfers "recruits" they would still be playing !!!

Burg grad 85
TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

But they don’t! So they are at the house.

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

scott1297 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:39 pm

Less with more.
Would they ?
What keeps them from getting transfers as good or better ?
because they don't believe in transfers ?
Because they think transfers coming in is cheating or will hurt their hometown attendance ?
Or because they don't give the opportunity to advance their dreams of playing at the next level.
Please explain your comment I mean Burg has the same opportunities to get transfers do they not ?
Or are they just Holier than Thou to take them ?

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Less with more.
Zero evidence to support that. No matter what quality of talent Burg has had they have only been able to win their region 4 times since 1998.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

:lol:

What do the Ironton fans think they have to do to win? I think they need to be patient on offense. I don’t think They will get the deep ball like prep. Valley view will probably play a cover 2. And keep everything underneath. It will be interesting how valley view attacks Ironton. I think they should stay within the tackles. They do wait until the clock is at 1 before snap so this game will move quickly. It may come down to a mistake or a special teams play.

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

WOW I dared to disagree with RBH23 about his assessment of VV D vs Burg D and a crap storm erupts. I don't even know who RBH23 is a fan of lol. I am sooo sorry I talked some football. RBH23 whoever he is a fan of thinks it will be a close game based on his assessment. I think Ironton wins by 2-3 touchdowns rather easily. Both of us think and at least I am rooting for Ironton (can't speak for RBH23). yet Ironton fans cry and whine and throw insults like babies..... I see why people are rooting against Ironton.... Ironton won't let anyone else root for them cause 1 or 2 people with 30 names ruin this site

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

wobycat wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:19 pm :lol:

What do the Ironton fans think they have to do to win? I think they need to be patient on offense. I don’t think They will get the deep ball like prep. Valley view will probably play a cover 2. And keep everything underneath. It will be interesting how valley view attacks Ironton. I think they should stay within the tackles. They do wait until the clock is at 1 before snap so this game will move quickly. It may come down to a mistake or a special teams play.
Offensively it comes down to the passing game. Still don’t think Ironton can run against good teams. Passing game has obviously been outstanding of late. Using QB in the run game and avoiding turnovers and it’s hard to see them not scoring.

Defensively, they’ll give up something. Hard not to with Valley View’s style. I’d try to pressure QB constantly and make them beat you in the backend. Run game doesn’t scare me a ton, Ironton’s backers are fast enough to take care of most of the jet sweep stuff. Give their QB time and he will kill you. Make him make quick decision and get him on the run.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Less with more.
Do something about it besides cry like you have for the last two years on Ironton threads.

Return to “Football”