Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Re: Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

Post by Yh8awinner »

Giorgio Tsoukalous wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:03 pm This Ironton team very much resembles the 2017 Wheelersburg team. Great defense, balanced offense, great receiver/QB combo, and lots of team speed. This team is a D5 juggernaut with a legit shot at bringing another state title to southeastern ohio.
No they don't. These kids didn't grow up together and it won't mean as much.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Yh8awinner wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:09 pm
Giorgio Tsoukalous wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:03 pm This Ironton team very much resembles the 2017 Wheelersburg team. Great defense, balanced offense, great receiver/QB combo, and lots of team speed. This team is a D5 juggernaut with a legit shot at bringing another state title to southeastern ohio.
✌️ troll

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

To kids no young men it will mean the world so like it or not they are winning and doing it without doubt.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Username checks out - You hate a winner.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Pinwheel wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:01 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:32 pm Once again a Southeastern team getting screwed on travel time. The OH$AA knows that Ironton, like Burg will bring the whole town wherever it’s played.

The only bad thing is local people would probably travel to Chillicothe to watch this game but probably not Cincinnati.

Just like Nelsonville for Burg-HP was given to Nelsonville to take care of someone there by the OH$AA same can probably be said for Princeton in that they were guaranteed a game.

The good ol’ boy club strikes again.

Last week you said burg fans wouldn't "and they didn't ' travel to nelsonville ,and now you say they will travel anywhere? I'm confused.

Ironton didn't come close to filling Waverly and I'm thinking their seating isn't over 3 ?

I believe the weather had a lot to do with Burg fans not making that drive last week. Crappy drive plus crappy weather leads to no crowd. If that game had been played in Waverly guarantee you there would have been more fans there.

OH$AA promised Nelsonville a game and it bit them in the azz! Serves them right.

Just like the sites have evidently been picked already for all of the semifinal games.

LockHerUp
Freshman Team

Post by LockHerUp »

I was there tonight. The home side (Ironton's) looked pretty well packed...great crowd.

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

LockHerUp wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:48 pm I was there tonight. The home side (Ironton's) looked pretty well packed...great crowd.
Any idea seating capacity for Waverly home side,it was crowded but I still seen some empty seats so not completely sold out over there

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

LockHerUp wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:48 pm I was there tonight. The home side (Ironton's) looked pretty well packed...great crowd.
I agree, pretty full from what I seen. Now, on to the State Semi Finals.

Go Fighting Tigers…..

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:32 pm Once again a Southeastern team getting screwed on travel time. The OH$AA knows that Ironton, like Burg will bring the whole town wherever it’s played.

The only bad thing is local people would probably travel to Chillicothe to watch this game but probably not Cincinnati.

Just like Nelsonville for Burg-HP was given to Nelsonville to take care of someone there by the OH$AA same can probably be said for Princeton in that they were guaranteed a game.

Last week you said burg fans wouldn't "and they didn't ' travel to nelsonville ,and now you say they will travel anywhere? I'm confused.

Ironton didn't come close to filling Waverly and I'm thinking their seating isn't over 3 ?
You’re so full of it, you must not have been to the game I was tonight.

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:27 am

So you telling me there was no seats on the home side?

If you are saying that ,you are the one full of it!!

Sensitive much ?? 😂

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

If you are from SEO, regardless of what school you support or root for, I just can't understand why you at this stage of the season would not want any school from SEO to advance as far in the playoffs as they possibly can. Heck, I'm not from Ironton or even a fan of the Tigers, but I would still very much like to see them win a State Championship.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Pinwheel wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:31 am

Sensitive much ?? 😂
On to the State Semi Finals 🤣🤣🤣

Go Fighting Tigers……

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:37 am

Sensitive much ?? 😂

Go Fighting Tigers……

😂 Nice come back, nothing to do with what you started running that trap about 😂😂😂

Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

Last edited by Giorgio Tsoukalous on Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

LongTime
Waterboy

Post by LongTime »

Well done Ironton. Your boys and team definitely wanted it more. We no problem acknowledging who was the better team tonight. Stings, but hopefully we get better.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Pinwheel wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:53 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:37 am

Sensitive much ?? 😂

Go Fighting Tigers……

😂 Nice come back, nothing to do with what you started running that trap about 😂😂😂
I agreed with another poster who was at the game and seen the same thing I did lol, get a life hater 🤣🤣

BuckeyeBond
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeBond »

Princeton hosted the Moller vs Lakota West game tonight, Moller won.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

LongTime wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:17 am Well done Ironton. Your boys and team definitely wanted it more. We no problem acknowledging who was the better team tonight. Stings, but hopefully we get better.
Great to hear it. I don’t expect this will be the last game between these two schools. Good luck in the future!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

VetteMan wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:34 am If you are from SEO, regardless of what school you support or root for, I just can't understand why you at this stage of the season would not want any school from SEO to advance as far in the playoffs as they possibly can. Heck, I'm not from Ironton or even a fan of the Tigers, but I would still very much like to see them win a State Championship.
ReGardLess of where you are from, you are one of a vanishing group of HSFB FANS.

Im guessing you’re from SEO, & want a local team to do well and rep.

Im thrilled, its IHS, as i am an alum.

If it were any team IHS plays or any seo squad, I’d be rooting for them here in Sunny CentRal FL. If they were left standing.

Espy an OVC or SOC, school or Jackson. Tomorrow I am taking in KirtLand & Bellaire games. Because of past interactions -V- IHS i want both to Advance.

March on IronTon FighTing TiGers!!!!

It was truly astonishing how they manhandled a physical H Prep School.

They are playing at a high level of intensity & the mentality PendleTon & crew has instilled is spilling over onto the field & their personal lives as well & this athletic /competitive part of their lives will continue to serve them well as young adults.

Good Luck Ironton & THANK-YOU ALL COACHING STAFF FOR rebuilding our beloved alma mater & reinvigorating our Tri-State River City Home Town!!

#GoTgo

By the way, HAPPY 30TH Birthday Coach Trevon Pendleton!!! GIVE HIM CAKE & a BEER!!!

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:25 pm
Username checks out - You hate a winner.
No, I just hate cheaters 🤷

Return to “Football”