Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

Post by formerfcfan »

frankie wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:51 pm Tigerbob last I checked thug is a behavior not a race. Leaving it at that, Bobby.
Congrats on digging in. You just proved his point.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

BigSpoon wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:16 am https://youtu.be/pzSdXdTcaC4
I have Seen it & It is HORRIBLE video shoot from a HP fan phone showing a bunch of pre-game HOOPLA/ritual.

Def not what i would accept or except as a fan, parent, or coach at a school being sold as private education & “ColumBus Culture”…

Makes me realize….

SEO Sports fan driven releases are well done.

“SEO CLASS OVER CITY CULTURE”

#GoTgo

Bagger Vance
Riding the Bench

Post by Bagger Vance »

Any YouTube streams for this one?

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Ohsaa.tv

To b legit for $10

YouTube is doubtful

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

formerfcfan wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:38 am
Bfan99 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:12 am
Wow this is a “Christian” school? The big coach in the pregame speech dropped some pretty big profanities. Calling Burg Bast***s and then saying they run their God****n mouth to much!? Then you have multiple kids dropping F bombs throughout the game. Go checkout the school’s website, noway school officials condone this behavior.
kantucky wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:30 am

Wow this is a “Christian” school? The big coach in the pregame speech dropped some pretty big profanities. Calling Burg Bast***s and then saying they run their God****n mouth to much!? Then you have multiple kids dropping F bombs throughout the game. Go checkout the school’s website, noway school officials condone this behavior.
I seen the one video, who produced it, I cannot say. Whether its by just a fan or someone at the school but its starts with rap music that repeatedly uses the 'N Word'. I was shocked as this sure doesn't match up. Check it out, horrible!!!! Then you hear one guy say (about Burg) "F$&% those N-word'

Tigers take em down! take em down for The Burg too!!

https://youtu.be/pzSdXdTcaC4
Just so you know, you both look like incredible morons with these dumb opinions.
We look like morons over our 'dumb opinions'? how are they dumb? you think it's ok for coaches to call the opposing players the malicious slang for an illegitimate child, to take God's name in vain at a that school??

or, and I don't know the station of the one uttering the grand daddy of racial slurs, whether he was a fan, coach or whatever but they were on the sidelines, is that ok to use that? then, overlaying the video with a rap song that repeatedly used the N Word. That should NEVER come out of anyone's mouth, especially at a Christian school

Look, as an Ironton fan, there's not many things more I like than seeing Ironton win against Burg...but I do respect their program and the kids who are a part of it. They deserve way better!

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Post by HumbleAndHungry »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:09 pm
I have Seen it & It is HORRIBLE video shoot from a HP fan phone showing a bunch of pre-game HOOPLA/ritual.

Def not what i would accept or except as a fan, parent, or coach at a school being sold as private education & “ColumBus Culture”…

Makes me realize….

SEO Sports fan driven releases are well done.

“SEO CLASS OVER CITY CULTURE”

#GoTgo
Explain this one then?
https://youtu.be/Mxth-xIv_c8

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

kantucky wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:22 pm

I seen the one video, who produced it, I cannot say. Whether its by just a fan or someone at the school but its starts with rap music that repeatedly uses the 'N Word'. I was shocked as this sure doesn't match up. Check it out, horrible!!!! Then you hear one guy say (about Burg) "F$&% those N-word'

Just so you know, you both look like incredible morons with these dumb opinions.
We look like morons over our 'dumb opinions'? how are they dumb? you think it's ok for coaches to call the opposing players the malicious slang for an illegitimate child, to take God's name in vain at a that school??

or, and I don't know the station of the one uttering the grand daddy of racial slurs, whether he was a fan, coach or whatever but they were on the sidelines, is that ok to use that? then, overlaying the video with a rap song that repeatedly used the N Word. That should NEVER come out of anyone's mouth, especially at a Christian school

Look, as an Ironton fan, there's not many things more I like than seeing Ironton win against Burg...but I do respect their program and the kids who are a part of it. They deserve way better!
So Burg can do whatever and we better not respond or we are the bad guys?

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

I can see you all are watching but no one is talking…….

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

20 views no comments and I’ve only posted this link in here. Please tell me who the thugs are….
92E08A54-3F17-454E-8798-63639382E7A2.jpeg

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Any radio coverage? I’ll be driving home from work for most of the first half.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:27 pm I can see you all are watching but no one is talking…….

Only one poster (frankie) in here called Harvest Prep "thugs." Rest of forum (myself included) disagreeing with him based on posts above. Who else you expecting comments from other than frankie?*

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:46 pm
HumbleAndHungry wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:27 pm I can see you all are watching but no one is talking…….

Only one poster (frankie) in here called Harvest Prep "thugs." Rest of forum (myself included) disagreeing with him based on posts above. Who else you expecting comments from other than frankie?*
Thanks and I really appreciate that. There’s a few others that jumped in Kantucky, bfan, a a couple more that had a lot to say

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

kantucky wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:22 pm

Hey, pal, just cause you can’t say it doesn’t mean black kids can’t. I’m not a big fan of the word, either, but I’m not going bat an eye if black youth use it in the first-person, second-person or third-person. Why? Because they don’t need my approval or disapproval, just like they don’t need yours! Hence why your moralizing is wrong, and should be called out as such.

As for “bastards.” WGAF? This is, unquestionably, one of the weirdest complaints that can be uttered on a HSFB message board. Are you the language police, or something? You know the word is a figure of speech, and its usage in common parlance stopped referring to the dictionary definition a long time ago? Like, the dude who first reached the summit of Mt. Everest and made it back down wasn’t saying the mountain was a fatherless child.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:36 pm Any radio coverage? I’ll be driving home from work for most of the first half.
FoxSports 1420 on iHeart will have it.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

I think Harvest can compete, but I think Ironton is just the better team.

Ironton 27
Harvest 14

Watching SE Ohio basketball
TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

frankie wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:51 pm Tigerbob last I checked thug is a behavior not a race. Leaving it at that, Bobby.
I agree! Now search the site. See who is called a thug. Try to notice the pattern.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:04 pm
I agree! Now search the site. See who is called a thug. Try to notice the pattern.
You are correct. You don't see the word "thug" thrown around towards local teams, but you sure do see it when a local team plays an inner city team. It's undeniably a word loaded with racial undertones.

Best of luck to both teams tonight.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Yes, if someone did that to me when I was playing, there would have definitely been a response back, pretty sad to see.

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:51 pm
art_vandelay wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:46 pm

Thanks and I really appreciate that. There’s a few others that jumped in Kantucky, bfan, a a couple more that had a lot to say
You show me where I called any of the kids thugs? you show me where I said anything about the kids at all. Those that I brought up were coaches and adults. I sure never said anything about the kids.
You don't have to apologize but I would appreciate a retraction.

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

After watching the replay of Burg/HP, the fact that the Tigers can throw the ball, especially to Perkins, I think the Tigers have a very good chance to win this game. To me, Perkins is one of the best receivers that I have seen all year, if not the best.

Return to “Football”