JV Team

Re: Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

Post by Pinwheel »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:29 am
BigSpoon wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:24 am
HumbleAndHungry wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:13 pm

Frustrated by what exactly?
Getting beat by a more physical team
😂 oh the whole HP is undisciplined thing again yea ok. Imma spin it like this IHS will be the one getting frustrated. They had 8 penalties for 90 yards last week playing way less talented kids in a blow out. Id love to see how they play with frustration setting in.

You can go back and read every Ironton thread and the Ironton posters is always saying they have to stop the dumb penalties, so for anyone to talk about discipline from that side 😂 ,it's the way they are coached to play

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Post by HumbleAndHungry »

Pinwheel wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:14 am

😂 oh the whole HP is undisciplined thing again yea ok. Imma spin it like this IHS will be the one getting frustrated. They had 8 penalties for 90 yards last week playing way less talented kids in a blow out. Id love to see how they play with frustration setting in.

You can go back and read every Ironton thread and the Ironton posters is always saying they have to stop the dumb penalties, so for anyone to talk about discipline from that side 😂 ,it's the way they are coached to play
Man listen Im a pretty fair dude, imma call a spade a spade. Penalties and turnovers are something BOTH teams struggled with in the previous meeting so dont just try to paint the narrative in your favor buddy! Some of these people something else lol

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:12 am There is something seriously wrong with this guy. I have never in my 14 years on this site seen someone so obsessed with one school or town. He's on the Ironton thread for Fridays game with Harvest Prep and still posts nothing but BS about the Burg. It must be sad being a grown man living in your moms basement covered in Cheeto dust from your breasts (yes, he has breasts I'm sure) down.
You seem to be obsessed with cheetos, basements, and man breasts...just sayin'...not your 1st time talkin' about them. And your also a very close minded individual when it comes to burg possibly losing to a local team. Maybe you need to take the burg blinders off and consider the possibility that burg wasn't exactly dominant this year. You lost to every good team you played except Barnesville, so yes it is very possible your pirates would've lost a few games in the OVC this season.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:12 am There is something seriously wrong with this guy. I have never in my 14 years on this site seen someone so obsessed with one school or town. He's on the Ironton thread for Fridays game with Harvest Prep and still posts nothing but BS about the Burg. It must be sad being a grown man living in your moms basement covered in Cheeto dust from your breasts (yes, he has breasts I'm sure) down.
He truly is a sick, demented little boy. I've seen trolls and I've seen people with legit mental illness, and this one is definitely the latter. Unfortunately I'd say it's just another young person who's parents abandoned him and for whatever reason a sports forum is the only way he thinks he can get attention.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

How early would one expect to have to arrive at Waverly to get a seat? I'm figuring at least 90 minutes before the game starts? OHSAA should issue partial or full refunds for those without a seat at the game.

Anyone over the years know I've spoke with respect towards Burg's program but early post talking about the comparison of Prep vs Burg as some means to predict this coming Friday's game outcome baffles me when Burg was only able to put up a.combined total of ten points against Ironton and West.

Yes, your defense played well against the Tigers week one but your loss to West doesn't show improvement to week ten. Had Ironton struggled against West you could put up a convincing argument against that claim but we know the Tigers took down West in a totally dominating fashion.

Finally, what's up.with Fred's Pizza? Drove all the way there last night to enjoy my favorite pizza and the place was lights out! Beware! Everyone knows that Ironton struggled for years to get back on top after Tipton's Bakery closed, perhaps Fred's will cause similar problems? Those boys not getting Tommy Tipton's doughnuts was like Samson losing his hair

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

awesome matchup.

our Itown boys will find a way.

good luck from up 93N

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:19 am
bbjunky81 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:07 am
He truly is a sick, demented little boy. I've seen trolls and I've seen people with legit mental illness, and this one is definitely the latter. Unfortunately I'd say it's just another young person who's parents abandoned him and for whatever reason a sports forum is the only way he thinks he can get attention.

You both are two of the most dramatic people on this forum. You both sling insults and belittle people when they have a different opinion than you, or say things you don't wa nt to hear. I'm entitled to my opinion and will give it.

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:20 am
FIDO wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:44 am Only a foolish coach would believe the Tigers are one dimensional. I do believe this game will come down to the hogs in the trenches. Control the line, in O and D, and you control the game and outcome. Load the box and the tigers beat you over the top. Play soft and the tigers beat you Woody Hayes style. If HP can't put constant pressure on the QB this game will be the Tigers.
That goes the same for both teams wouldnt you agree?
Absolutely!!! Although, I know little about HP, other than what has been posted here.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

kantucky wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:14 am How early would one expect to have to arrive at Waverly to get a seat? I'm figuring at least 90 minutes before the game starts? OHSAA should issue partial or full refunds for those without a seat at the game.

Anyone over the years know I've spoke with respect towards Burg's program but early post talking about the comparison of Prep vs Burg as some means to predict this coming Friday's game outcome baffles me when Burg was only able to put up a.combined total of ten points against Ironton and West.

Yes, your defense played well against the Tigers week one but your loss to West doesn't show improvement to week ten. Had Ironton struggled against West you could put up a convincing argument against that claim but we know the Tigers took down West in a totally dominating fashion.

Finally, what's up.with Fred's Pizza? Drove all the way there last night to enjoy my favorite pizza and the place was lights out! Beware! Everyone knows that Ironton struggled for years to get back on top after Tipton's Bakery closed, perhaps Fred's will cause similar problems? Those boys not getting Tommy Tipton's doughnuts was like Samson losing his hair
Burg just couldn’t be consistent passing the ball when faced with good teams. Ironton, Jackson, west, and prep all were able to press our receivers and bring an extra into the box. Burgs defense was good I thought.

Fred’s was bought out. Still up but going through ownership changes for the better though.

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

kantucky wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:14 am How early would one expect to have to arrive at Waverly to get a seat? I'm figuring at least 90 minutes before the game starts? OHSAA should issue partial or full refunds for those without a seat at the game.

Just come to the Visitors side we wont have any fans there :roll:

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

FIDO wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:12 am
HumbleAndHungry wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:20 am
FIDO wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:44 am Only a foolish coach would believe the Tigers are one dimensional. I do believe this game will come down to the hogs in the trenches. Control the line, in O and D, and you control the game and outcome. Load the box and the tigers beat you over the top. Play soft and the tigers beat you Woody Hayes style. If HP can't put constant pressure on the QB this game will be the Tigers.
That goes the same for both teams wouldnt you agree?
Absolutely!!! Although, I know little about HP, other than what has been posted here.

oh ok Gotcha, Honestly we are the same type teams IMO.
HP Rushing 2785 Passing 2410. Total = 5195
IHS Rushing 2138 Passing 2761. Total = 4899

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:46 am

Just another whiner , just be glad you're still playing in week 14 , hopefully he won't have to worry about next week's seating

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Pinwheel wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:05 pm

Just another whiner , just be glad you're still playing in week 14 , hopefully he won't have to worry about next week's seating
You seem to be a troubled young fellow. Perhaps a doctor could prescribe something to help you through these dark days you're experiencing? There's no shame in being clinically depressed. Often its a hormonal imbalance. Medication combined with counseling can help you overcome and you'll be on your way to recovery!

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

kantucky wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:21 pm

You seem to be a troubled young fellow. Perhaps a doctor could prescribe something to help you through these dark days you're experiencing? There's no shame in being clinically depressed. Often its a hormonal imbalance. Medication combined with counseling can help you overcome and you'll be on your way to recovery!
:geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

I'm not the one writing a book on ,oh my god I can't figure out how to find a seat at a high school football game 😂😂 hope you don't travel alone you may not even find the stadium let lone a seat 😂

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:50 am
You seem to be obsessed with cheetos, basements, and man breasts...just sayin'...not your 1st time talkin' about them. And your also a very close minded individual when it comes to burg possibly losing to a local team. Maybe you need to take the burg blinders off and consider the possibility that burg wasn't exactly dominant this year. You lost to every good team you played except Barnesville, so yes it is very possible your pirates would've lost a few games in the OVC this season.
And you are so out of touch with reality that you actually think Rock Hill could beat the Burg this year or any year, especially since the last time that happened was 1971. You also can't even spell "rock" correctly.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:41 pm
ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:50 am
And you are so out of touch with reality that you actually think Rock Hill could beat the Burg this year or any year, especially since the last time that happened was 1971. You also can't even spell "rock" correctly.

So now you're the alphabet police? 😁 NEWSFLASH!!! Burg beat 1 good team this year and lost to the rest. You were not world beaters. That is reality. I would debate all day that wheelersburg didn't beat anyone all season as good as Gallia. Gallia vs Barnesville head to head I'd take Gallia.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

Keep on representing SEO Ironton!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:13 pm

Frustrated by what exactly?
A few of those penalties were ghost flags keeping the game from getting too bad. HP gave up 21 to Burg and Burgs offense isn’t that great. Heck Ports West didn’t let them score that much!

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Kentucky been sitting here getting a chuckle out of seeing your posts. These newbies don't realize you been to more State finals than they could even dream about. As far as finding the stadium maybe I could get our buddy Steve G. To lead you there but he may take you into a county fair like that time in Lancaster. LOL. Nice seeing you back in here.

Return to “Football”