Re: CB #'s and Total Enrollment

Post by Raider6309 »

Burg’s recruiting is good. Ironton’s recruiting is bad

#BurgLogic

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:48 pm Burg’s recruiting is good. Ironton’s recruiting is bad

#BurgLogic
:mrgreen:

Living the dream in Middleport Metro
BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:48 pm Burg’s recruiting is good. Ironton’s recruiting is bad

#BurgLogic
Burg should change their mascot from pirates to cowards

BTWN_THE_LINE
522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

BigCarlito72 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:54 pm

#BurgLogic
Did you start this user name because you were embarrassed because you were too stupid to see that the USNews report had Massillon Jackson rated higher than Burg academically or did you get banned again?

I’d love to see your excel spreadsheet with all your different usernames and passwords…lol

🤡🤡🤡

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

522Pirate wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:40 pm

#BurgLogic
Did you start this user name because you were embarrassed because you were too stupid to see that the USNews report had Massillon Jackson rated higher than Burg academically or did you get banned again?

I’d love to see your excel spreadsheet with all your different usernames and passwords…lol

🤡🤡🤡
Are you talking about the guy that got banned for saying CG RB did not have true rb speed while burg fans talk openly about ironton kids personal lives everyday on here and do not get banned? I seen that.

BTWN_THE_LINE
RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

BigCarlito72 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:50 pm

🤡🤡🤡
Are you talking about the guy that got banned for saying CG RB did not have true rb speed while burg fans talk openly about ironton kids personal lives everyday on here and do not get banned? I seen that.
“I seen that”? Yep, this is definitely Thee Game at it again :)

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:53 pm

🤡🤡🤡
Have you located any burg fans with a sack to stand on their accusations yet or are all the pirates cowards? I get why the lattimore kid really wanted to transfer to Ironton to start the season now. #1 he wanted an o coordinator who can find the end zone & #2 he's likely embarrassed about being a part of such a cowardly demographic.

BTWN_THE_LINE
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

BigCarlito72 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:09 pm

Have you located any burg fans with a sack to stand on their accusations yet or are all the pirates cowards? I get why the lattimore kid really wanted to transfer to Ironton to start the season now. #1 he wanted an o coordinator who can find the end zone & #2 he's likely embarrassed about being a part of such a cowardly demographic.

So was just one of the Lattimore boys going or was it both?

Why in the hell would he go to Ironton? To sit the bench!! I’m sure Pendleton tried to contact him and promise him the world like he did the Thacker kid from Ashland, but of course he came to Ironton on his own and now is ineligible!! Great job coach!! Way to screw a couple kids out of playing football for half the season

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:08 pm

Why in the hell would he go to Ironton? To sit the bench!! I’m sure Pendleton tried to contact him and promise him the world like he did the Thacker kid from Ashland, but of course he came to Ironton on his own and now is ineligible!! Great job coach!! Way to screw a couple kids out of playing football for half the season
So Pittman and Thacker are still out?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:16 pm

No one will say but I’m watching the game on my hometown tv and not heard either one of their names. I would say they are

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

They’ll be back next season correct ?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:20 pm

They should be. Thacker I think is a Junior and Pittman is a Sophomore!! I’m guessing they will be staying at Ironton!! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Sad if it was just someone screwing up the paperwork that cost them the rest of the season

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:24 pm
Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:20 pm

They should be. Thacker I think is a Junior and Pittman is a Sophomore!! I’m guessing they will be staying at Ironton!! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Sad if it was just someone screwing up the paperwork that cost them the rest of the season
Meh all good , they’ll be ready to roll next year worst case scenario

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Pendleton running up the score on Coal Grove. Keeping O and D in despite a running clock late in the fourth.

Wow, that’s a classless move!

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

I’m in the old school, don’t like it, stop it…they just took a time out to stop the clock and get the ball back 😂

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

522Pirate wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:36 pm I’m in the old school, don’t like it, stop it…they just took a time out to stop the clock and get the ball back 😂
That’s not old school at all! That’s just pathetic!

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:41 pm
522Pirate wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:36 pm I’m in the old school, don’t like it, stop it…they just took a time out to stop the clock and get the ball back 😂
That’s not old school at all! That’s just pathetic!
They deserved it.

BTWN_THE_LINE
Taylormade
Freshman Team

Post by Taylormade »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:34 pm Pendleton running up the score on Coal Grove. Keeping O and D in despite a running clock late in the fourth.

CG kept their starters in. If he wanted the dogs called off he should have pulled his starters

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Yea they’re gonna be out the remainder of the season and the postseason. I said this after week 5, Ironton fans on here, or @THEEE_GAME at least, didn’t wanna admit it. Now he’s no where to be found.

Ohsaa rules clearly state that once you transfer in you’re eligible the first 50% of the season (regardless of sport) and ineligible the second 50% + postseason, unless granted eligibility by the Executive Board. Pittman and Thacker still have yet to prove residency in Ironton, they’re ineligible. Felder was able to prove residency, he’ll get to play. No one to blame but their parents — will never understand why mom was crying on Facebook

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Taylormade wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:08 pm
RBH23 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:34 pm Pendleton running up the score on Coal Grove. Keeping O and D in despite a running clock late in the fourth.

CG kept their starters in. If he wanted the dogs called off he should have pulled his starters
CG wasn’t up 35 points!

Wow, the fact that Ironton fans are defending this says a lot. Bush league!!

Return to “Football”