Protect your team from the Clovid

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Protect your team from the Clovid

Post by Wings Teaford »

I been working with them boys in Racine all summer and we have had no cases of the Clovid. We get in that weight barn and do them deep squats. Then we do them polymetrics that Howie showed us. Before everyone leaves we smear that preparation H on our lips and nose and ears. The Clovid gets stuck in there so we don’t get sick. It’s also good to treat the ‘roids we get from them deep squats.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
meatswinger
JV Team

Re: Protect your team from the Clovid

Post by meatswinger »

What the he11 is "Clovid"? :mrgreen:

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

You haven't worked out or did any excercise in decades. Sad that a board memeber gets on here and stirs stuff up. MAybe you should get the Dish or Direct TV so you can get a life!

Heywood Jablome
Waterboy

Post by Heywood Jablome »

Wings Teaford wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:03 am I been working with them boys in Racine all summer and we have had no cases of the Clovid. We get in that weight barn and do them deep squats. Then we do them polymetrics that Howie showed us. Before everyone leaves we smear that preparation H on our lips and nose and ears. The Clovid gets stuck in there so we don’t get sick. It’s also good to treat the ‘roids we get from them deep squats.
This is worthy of my 1st comment...Great job! You Southern boys have cracked the code!

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

Fletchlives wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:01 pm You haven't worked out or did any excercise in decades. Sad that a board memeber gets on here and stirs stuff up. MAybe you should get the Dish or Direct TV so you can get a life!
Not true. I amble in to our board meetings before I take a nap.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Heywood Jablome wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:43 pm
Wings Teaford wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:03 am I been working with them boys in Racine all summer and we have had no cases of the Clovid. We get in that weight barn and do them deep squats. Then we do them polymetrics that Howie showed us. Before everyone leaves we smear that preparation H on our lips and nose and ears. The Clovid gets stuck in there so we don’t get sick. It’s also good to treat the ‘roids we get from them deep squats.
This is worthy of my 1st comment...Great job! You Southern boys have cracked the code!
The only thing them "Southern boys" has cracked is their heads. My little buddy at Eastern will blow them off the map this year. He's been talking bout hanging 100 on them. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”