Gallia Academy 0 - 52 Ironton

BlizzardMan
S

Re: G.O.W. WK9 Ironton @ Gallia Academy (OVC Chip)

Post by BlizzardMan »

hereforthecomments wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:58 am
BlizzardMan wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:40 am Really tired of the chatter from Ironton posters. Like Gallia Academy is just overflowing with so many more kids in their building. Like they have homer refs. I sincerely hope the Blue Devils straight up punch the Tigers and all of their whiny rude fans right in the mouth (metaphorically speaking). Yes the Devils have to play in the mud too, but they do it quite a bit. Speed is speed. The Blue Devils will run it up the seam north and south. They aren't just an around the edge cutback team. Tiger Bait, you take subtle jabs week after week and contribute nothing else to the conversation.

Anyway, I know the Tigers are obviously good, and I wish them a safe game with no injuries, but I sure hope every stinkin Ironton soul in that stadium leaves with a humongous bruised ego.
Somebody is mad :roll: Tiger Bait, keep doing what you’re doing. It’s people like this that take the fun of this stuff.
Not mad. Annoyed yes. Just like its week 9 and we still have to hear about Wheelersburg. Trashed them all year now all of a sudden they are a "quality opponent" Ironton beat and one of the teams better than the Blue Devils? Bait jabs and jabs and jabs ever so subtly. Setting up either excuses for losses or things to throw out against opponents if they win. It's either, "well they beat us because they have more athletes to choose from", or "we won despite being a smaller scjool". Game analysis is fine, but I think studying more about what Gallia Academy actually does on both sides of the ball would be better served.

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

BlizzardMan wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:34 am
BlizzardMan wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:40 am Really tired of the chatter from Ironton posters. Like Gallia Academy is just overflowing with so many more kids in their building. Like they have homer refs. I sincerely hope the Blue Devils straight up punch the Tigers and all of their whiny rude fans right in the mouth (metaphorically speaking). Yes the Devils have to play in the mud too, but they do it quite a bit. Speed is speed. The Blue Devils will run it up the seam north and south. They aren't just an around the edge cutback team. Tiger Bait, you take subtle jabs week after week and contribute nothing else to the conversation.

Anyway, I know the Tigers are obviously good, and I wish them a safe game with no injuries, but I sure hope every stinkin Ironton soul in that stadium leaves with a humongous bruised ego.
Somebody is mad :roll: Tiger Bait, keep doing what you’re doing. It’s people like this that take the fun of this stuff.
Not mad. Annoyed yes. Just like its week 9 and we still have to hear about Wheelersburg. Trashed them all year now all of a sudden they are a "quality opponent" Ironton beat and one of the teams better than the Blue Devils? Bait jabs and jabs and jabs ever so subtly. Setting up either excuses for losses or things to throw out against opponents if they win. It's either, "well they beat us because they have more athletes to choose from", or "we won despite being a smaller scjool". Game analysis is fine, but I think studying more about what Gallia Academy actually does on both sides of the ball would be better served.
Nobody has said anything bad about Gallia. It’s all in fun, it’s up to you whether or not you take it seriously.

Native Blood
JV Team

Post by Native Blood »

I-TownFanatic wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:39 pm Cant stop a moving train or a moving Carrico

9126833.jpg]
Ashland did it quite well, Just saying.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming:
"WOW...WHAT A RIDE!!!"
TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

You are such a hater! Take your negativity and keep it down in the Furnace! Do us all a favor, we know you love the Burg so stay on their forums. Go Tigers!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

TigerMania wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:42 pm

You are such a hater! Take your negativity and keep it down in the Furnace! Do us all a favor, we know you love the Burg so stay on their forums. Go Tigers!
Love Burg? I'm in no way even associated with Burg. Hater? Not so much.

brutus161
Waterboy

Post by brutus161 »

I know I don't post here very often, but I am on here a lot to read. So this may be coming from the wrong person, but did you really just create a profile specifically to tell him to keep out of the Ironton threads?

~brutus~
laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

brutus161 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:25 pm

I know I don't post here very often, but I am on here a lot to read. So this may be coming from the wrong person, but did you really just create a profile specifically to tell him to keep out of the Ironton threads?
happens all the time and it's usually women (moms)

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Ironton will be going home very disappointed and unhappy, maybe bitter.

Gallia Academy 28
Ironton 14

The best team in the area finally gets a chance to show it.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Gallia has played nobody , I’ll take Ironton by 10

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I don't know where you see jabs being taken. whatever weather there is both teams have to play in it, just that simple. not sure if you're having a bad day er what hoss/hossette, but I don't think I was jabbing anybody. the blue boys have an excellent team. they are undefeated, correct me, didn't I already say that a couple times earlier on this topic. take some midol and chill out.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

was that subtle enough.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and I think we all knew burg was a quality team well before that game was played.but whatever stirs yer noodles.

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:26 pm Gallia has played nobody , I’ll take Ironton by 10
Patriots haven’t played anyone either, osu about the same

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Vik wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:41 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:26 pm Gallia has played nobody , I’ll take Ironton by 10
Patriots - Ohio State - gallipolis.....

I change my pick to gallipolis

Flyers58
Freshman Team

Post by Flyers58 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:37 pm was that subtle enough.
got your back YTB.............too many idiots who dont know the definition of SUBTLE...........tell it like you have been with the most respect for our opponent...........

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:53 pm

We’ll see. I made my point that it doesn’t matter that our schedule hasn’t been great but doesn’t mean they can’t be the best team. Our line can move enough to get Armstrong going downhill. Ironton like everyone else struggles at our field.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Vik wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:05 pm

We’ll see. I made my point that it doesn’t matter that our schedule hasn’t been great but doesn’t mean they can’t be the best team. Our line can move enough to get Armstrong going downhill. Ironton like everyone else struggles at our field.
I know gallipolis is a very good team. I’m
Pulling for em .

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:07 pm

Pulling for em .
It’ll take our top performance but I trust the staff and players to do it. They want this

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Vik wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:35 pm

Pulling for em .
It’ll take our top performance but I trust the staff and players to do it. They want this
It’ll be a great environment. 2 local high school football blue bloods going at it in the mud.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:36 pm
Vik wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:35 pm

Pulling for em .
It’ll be a great environment. 2 local high school football blue bloods going at it in the mud.
Tigers have Orange & Black blood, they're not human !!!!! :x

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Return to “Football”