Ironton Talent

Larry Fine
JV Team

Re: Ironton Talent

Post by Larry Fine »

spider2Ybanana wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:09 pm Wheelersburg has never had 5 players transfer in to play 1-2 years let along 5 starters. That, my friend, is not the same thing. Does Wheelersburg have kids from outside the district spread throughout the program? Of course, but that is not the conversation at hand. Not even close to being comparable.
So both got 5 new kids in . One in 8th grade , one in high school. One is fishy and one is normal . Maybe that’s the problem the soc has with Wheelersburg. Win with your kids .

Larry Fine
JV Team

Post by Larry Fine »

Bobbbbbb wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:10 pm
Larry Fine wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:29 pm
spider2Ybanana wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Gotta get them in early and brain wash them "The Burg Way." :D

I appreciate your honesty. Wait until you see irontons 2020 class.
Are there any Ironton kids on that 2020 roster? :lol:
I’ll just say 10-0 will be expected.

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

REDMEN95 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:47 pmGet over it
somebody is jealous :roll:

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Larry Fine wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:14 pm
Larry Fine wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:29 pm

I appreciate your honesty. Wait until you see irontons 2020 class.
If that’s the case, I’d be embarrassed to win that way. But that’s me. This argument is going nowhere

spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

Larry Fine wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:13 pm
spider2Ybanana wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:09 pm Wheelersburg has never had 5 players transfer in to play 1-2 years let along 5 starters. That, my friend, is not the same thing. Does Wheelersburg have kids from outside the district spread throughout the program? Of course, but that is not the conversation at hand. Not even close to being comparable.
So both got 5 new kids in . One in 8th grade , one in high school. One is fishy and one is normal . Maybe that’s the problem the soc has with Wheelersburg. Win with your kids .
Man I would really hate to see Ironton in shambles this year if ya'll were playing with YOUR kids. Oh yea, your kids + one of Burgs better players went 6-5 last year. Luckily some talent came to the rescue. As I've said, transferring isn't the issue, it's the manner in which it is done.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Absolutely.

Larry Fine
JV Team

Post by Larry Fine »

spider2Ybanana wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:20 pm
Man I would really hate to see Ironton in shambles this year if ya'll were playing with YOUR kids. Oh yea, your kids + one of Burgs better players went 6-5 last year. Luckily some talent came to the rescue. As I've said, transferring isn't the issue, it's the manner in which it is done.
Ask your hometown high school softball players how it feels. You sit them on the pine after theyve played and won at Wheelersburg for years. Sit them down for the next big thing and don’t get out of the districts. Shameful

Larry Fine
JV Team

Post by Larry Fine »

wobycat wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:19 pm

If that’s the case, I’d be embarrassed to win that way. But that’s me. This argument is going nowhere
You’ve been doing it for years. How’s it feel ?

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

Some of those kids didn’t have a say in transferring, they had to do it for personal reasons. I would stop while your ahead. It’s ridiculous that people are even having this conversation.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Larry Fine wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:23 pm
wobycat wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:19 pm

You’ve been doing it for years. How’s it feel ?
We are talking football? Right? Tell you what’s going to happen. The kids that’s put in the work since grade school waiting for their turn will transfer themselves or just stop playing all together

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Larry Fine wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Ask your hometown high school softball players how it feels. You sit them on the pine after theyve played and won at Wheelersburg for years. Sit them down for the next big thing and don’t get out of the districts. Shameful
Don’t forget the state championship and state runner up in softball since you brought it up

Return to “Football”