Jackson 35 - 15 Wheelersburg

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: Jackson 35 - 15 Wheelersburg

Post by Poo Bear »

Bobbbbbb wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:19 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:02 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:59 pm Poo could’ve suited up last night and played...without a helmet. He’s pumped for good reason. True true fan and he respects Burg big...:but he’s not going to take any dig or any lessening of that performance by Jackson.
I would probably need the inflatable helmet
Poo, Jackson has a great team, gave us a buttwhippin'....now follow your own advice, move on to greenfield.
I will. But keep it real

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I see why I don't post much on here anymore. lol

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:26 pm I see why I don't post much on here anymore. lol
Why ?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Poo Bear wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:02 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:59 pm Poo could’ve suited up last night and played...without a helmet. He’s pumped for good reason. True true fan and he respects Burg big...:but he’s not going to take any dig or any lessening of that performance by Jackson.
I would probably need the inflatable helmet
I lol’d because truth

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Poo Bear wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:38 pm
scott1297 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:32 pm Congrats to Jackson on the victory but IMO Burg killed themselves gave Jackson a 14 point head start on silly mistakes but that's why they play the game Jackson was the aggressor last night gotta give them credit for that. I'm not gonna say anything about the refs it is what it is. I just wish that Burg would have played like they did against Ashland then it would have been a better game. I think that Ashland and Hartley are better than Jackson but I do think that Jackson would beat Ironton if they play the way they did last night. But good luck to the Ironmen the Rest of the season. And Go Burg!
Better send a thank you card to the refs or it’s 56-8 Jackson.
Really??? You cannot even win without blaming officiating. Clean up your act and you will not have to worry about officiating

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:06 pm
scott1297 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:32 pm Congrats to Jackson on the victory but IMO Burg killed themselves gave Jackson a 14 point head start on silly mistakes but that's why they play the game Jackson was the aggressor last night gotta give them credit for that. I'm not gonna say anything about the refs it is what it is. I just wish that Burg would have played like they did against Ashland then it would have been a better game. I think that Ashland and Hartley are better than Jackson but I do think that Jackson would beat Ironton if they play the way they did last night. But good luck to the Ironmen the Rest of the season. And Go Burg!
Really??? You cannot even win without blaming officiating. Clean up your act and you will not have to worry about officiating
Agree Bandit . Need to clean up a few things and win these games by 40.

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

Wow, was I wrong!!! Great job Ironmen!! I’m not going to take a thing from Burg...they are a tough out on any stage.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

oldschoolqb13 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:13 pm Wow, was I wrong!!! Great job Ironmen!! I’m not going to take a thing from Burg...they are a tough out on any stage.
I’m predicting you guys to thrash Burg :twisted:

VILLAGE IDIOT
Riding the Bench

Post by VILLAGE IDIOT »

Just curious....was the officiating bad in this game? Who beat wheelersburg by more...Jackson or ironton?

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

VILLAGE IDIOT wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:18 am

Just curious....was the officiating bad in this game? Who beat wheelersburg by more...Jackson or ironton?
No officiating was good , Jackson just lost 3 great chances to score on penalties. One was a 65 yard td pass , the other 2 put Jackson inside the 5. But they probably did hold they get hands on you and are physical . I think Jackson gave Wheelersburg the overall better game.

VILLAGE IDIOT
Riding the Bench

Post by VILLAGE IDIOT »

Sounds like Jackson was very dominant in this game.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

I've watched this game 5-times, and Jackson manhandled Wheelersburg in every phase. Jackson should go undefeated this year. Very good team. Congrats to the Ironmen on the win.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

vladimir wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:13 am I've watched this game 5-times, and Jackson manhandled Wheelersburg in every phase. Jackson should go undefeated this year. Very good team. Congrats to the Ironmen on the win.

5 times!? 😁 😂 I'm sure it tastes sweeter every time you watch it. Jackson fans will enjoy basking in their glory for a long time over this win! Jackson should finish 10-0.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ FYI, I'm not a Jackson fan. However, they do have a very good team.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

vladimir wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:37 am ^ FYI, I'm not a Jackson fan. However, they do have a very good team.

I'm sure burg will rebound from this loss and finish the season strong.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Giorgio Tsoukalous wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:42 am
vladimir wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:37 am ^ FYI, I'm not a Jackson fan. However, they do have a very good team.

I'm sure burg will rebound from this loss and finish the season strong.
Best of luck to them. 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

wobycat wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:38 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:18 am congratulations to the ironmen. sorry but I needed this to go the other way. but I have some fine friends in Jackson that I'm sure they're dang skippy proud of this. I needed it to go the other way point wise for the tigers. I think Minford upsets burg next week, man they're having a time. who would have ever thought after half of the season is gone that burg would only have 2 wins. and those over ky. schools at that. I hopes they get their ship afloat again fer the points
Bait outside of a really good ironton team, they’ve played every game at least two divisions up. The two Ohio teams are d3 teams with a combined record of 9-1. This isn’t a bad team. They just aren’t able to compete with those teams this year. We need to see how this plays out.
oh I know this woby. I follow this stuff very closely. there will be years like this. and this may be the year Minford gets them as well. but they no doubt have a quality program, and will land back on their feet. they may seriously have to entertain the thoughts of missing the playoffs this year. unless they catch fire. and who'd have thunk that could be possible. I wish them nothing but luck. and hope they recover, cause we gotta rivalry again boys.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Wth1234
Waterboy

Post by Wth1234 »

These Burg senior boys didnt see any play time last season. That's on the coaches. Now here we are. They are ready to step up and show what they can do if given a chance.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Wth1234 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:51 pm These Burg senior boys didnt see any play time last season. That's on the coaches. Now here we are. They are ready to step up and show what they can do if given a chance.
I know 6 and 29 started and the line is all back. But Jackson is in same boat , many kids first real time on Friday nights .

Wth1234
Waterboy

Post by Wth1234 »

Jackson played a great game. They were ready and had their best boys In position.

Return to “Football”