2019 OHIO STATE BUCKEYE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2019 OHIO STATE BUCKEYE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

he doesn't ever need to coach again. I think if he did he would be enourmously criticized.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:41 pm IMO the man is a prissy weirdo, fake and self centered as he!!!....He got the big over paid $$$$ from OSU in his bank accounts....That's all he cares about....Yes bolt I believe he will move back to Florida sometime.....What a better place to live out your years retired on all that OSU $$$$$$.............Probably already looking for a bigger better home-estate down there than he has in Muirfield....His wife also loves it down there in the sunshine State......Don't forget about that.......
Who cares where he lives. If he is full time with Fox Sports and becomes not affiliated with the position he currently has with OSU, he can live wherever he wants.

The 2014 National Championship and B1G titles/Bowl WINS have more than covered the cost of what they paid Urban. Last I checked his players at OSU love him, the fans respect him and he WINS. Only an OSU hater like yourself doesnt like him, and that is no sweat off our balls.

If you want to talk about a place getting screwed, its scUM.

Harbaugh makes over 7.5 MILLION a year. In his 4 seasons as head coach, they are 1-3 in Bowl games. Winless against their rivals OSU. Never reached the B1G championship game, let alone won their division.

Urban in 7 season at OSU has won a Natty, 5-2 in bowl games, 83-9 wins/losses and 3 Conference Championships. 2 times in the CFP.

All while making 7.6 Million a year vs the 7.5 million that Harbaugh makes.

Do the math.

I would like to know how he is overpaid since he makes 100k more than Hairball.

I will wait anxiously for your response.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:55 am
9.5 INCHES wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:41 pm IMO the man is a prissy weirdo, fake and self centered as he!!!....He got the big over paid $$$$ from OSU in his bank accounts....That's all he cares about....Yes bolt I believe he will move back to Florida sometime.....What a better place to live out your years retired on all that OSU $$$$$$.............Probably already looking for a bigger better home-estate down there than he has in Muirfield....His wife also loves it down there in the sunshine State......Don't forget about that.......
Who cares where he lives. If he is full time with Fox Sports and becomes not affiliated with the position he currently has with OSU, he can live wherever he wants.

The 2014 National Championship and B1G titles/Bowl WINS have more than covered the cost of what they paid Urban. Last I checked his players at OSU love him, the fans respect him and he WINS. Only an OSU hater like yourself doesnt like him, and that is no sweat off our balls.

If you want to talk about a place getting screwed, its scUM.

Harbaugh makes over 7.5 MILLION a year. In his 4 seasons as head coach, they are 1-3 in Bowl games. Winless against their rivals OSU. Never reached the B1G championship game, let alone won their division.

Urban in 7 season at OSU has won a Natty, 5-2 in bowl games, 83-9 wins/losses and 3 Conference Championships. 2 times in the CFP.

All while making 7.6 Million a year vs the 7.5 million that Harbaugh makes.

Do the math.

I would like to know how he is overpaid since he makes 100k more than Hairball.

I will wait anxiously for your response.
Don't care where the man lives.....Actually I was being nice about him moving back to Florida.....Good place to retire on all them big bucks.....Where in the heck did you get I was comparing different coaches over paid incomes?......I think they all are over paid....My opinion on him being prissy and self centered is how I feel.....What are you the Buckeye watchmen for outsiders opinions?.....I do know some Buckeye fans that will make you head spin what they thought about him.....Not all liked him like you say.....Majority maybe but not all.....If you don't like my opinions that I post don't read them.......

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Keep paying Hairball those big bucks. Hell get him that lifetime contract asap lol.

Maybe he can take a communications class at scUM and learn how to finally finish a sentence before starting a new one when speaking in front of the camera.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

You said HE was overpaid with all those OSU $$$$. You didnt say all were overpaid.

Dont try to squirm out now.......

But I would be salty too if that's the shyte I had to watch my team put on the field. Nothing but choke jobs thus far from Hairball......

WestGrad
Waterboy

Post by WestGrad »

I’m really anxious and excited to see how well our defense improved(if it did at all). I’m not sure I can take another year where I defense gets humiliated by a high school team. Lol

There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.“ - Woody Hayes.
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:02 pm You said HE was overpaid with all those OSU $$$$. You didnt say all were overpaid.

Dont try to squirm out now.......

But I would be salty too if that's the shyte I had to watch my team put on the field. Nothing but choke jobs thus far from Hairball......
I don't squirm from nothing!... Your right, I said HE was over paid....Then YOU started to compare HIM with Harbaugh's income... Not ME... Then I said they are all over paid, and they are.....And no Salt here....But I can pick out an itcher.....And from reading some of your posts before I joined....You Sir are an itcher.....I'm done with the Buckeye body guard watchmen crap.......Ignore my posts if you don't like them......You won't get another reply from me, so quit itching it on......

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Lol ok. Take care hun.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Great clip on Urban Meyer. Well worth the 6 minutes of watching. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/nGx3pgFaQzA

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Curious why ESPN has odds listed that show Michigan has better chance to win the B1G but tOSU has better odds to win the National Championship?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

dazed&confused wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:39 pm Curious why ESPN has odds listed that show Michigan has better chance to win the B1G but tOSU has better odds to win the National Championship?
ESPN also had a poll out last week that gave tOSU the same odds of winning the B1G as Minnesota (8%).

So I never put any stock in ESPN, and I seldom watch their poop channel.

Even Herbie puts his kneepads on when it comes to lip service for the SEC through ESPN :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They showed a power poll over the weekend that didn't even have them in the top ten. :o

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

cbolt wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:56 pm They showed a power poll over the weekend that didn't even have them in the top ten. :o
ESPN= Trash

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bob Bolshavic wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:23 pm yes comrade tigerbait lets not forget how he health supposedly made him quit the florida job and out of coaching, then he makes miraculous recovery and takes the osu job. so I think it matter of time before see he on sidelines again.
Was talking to some buddies today while putting up some security lights etc. They was saying how his sickness seems to disappear when offered a good gig, Bob. They said if the USC top dog job was ever open, ole Meyer would be all over that. :lol: :lol: 9 Inches on here would be proud of that. :lol: Big money school also and Meyers health would turn for the better again. :lol: Wouldn't surprise me seeing him coaching in Trojan country one day. Plenty of plush estates out there in California, and better than Florida weather wise most of the time. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:56 pm They showed a power poll over the weekend that didn't even have them in the top ten. :o
Seen that, Bolt. ;)

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

comrade trechfoot i see him like a job like that. get him far away from all tosu crazyness around here. he snap it up like snap turtle snap minnow up. he turn them back into national powerhouse quick.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bob Bolshavic wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:34 pm comrade trechfoot i see him like a job like that. get him far away from all tosu crazyness around here. he snap it up like snap turtle snap minnow up. he turn them back into national powerhouse quick.
Yep, and probably beat any big ten conference team that makes it to the Rose Bowl. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

me thinks lane kiffin and florida atlantic are going to be shellshocked about 4pm saturday. ryan day I think is a full metal to the pedal kind of guy. but we can't take this team lightly, they can ball. but ole dad remembers a marshall team coming to ohio state some years back. as huge of underdogs as you can get. and had several dropped passes in the endzone, or they'd have beaten ohio state.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

As to FAU, I am really looking forward to the game because of the unknowns. Will the defense respond to the new coaching staff? Will the new O-line and Dobbins be able to run like the days of old? Will Fields be as advertised?

I see the Bucks getting a solid 41-24 victory, and we come away thinking OSU will be a work in progress to reach their full potential.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”