How to tell if Sessions are Split

mlittle
SEOP

Re: How to tell if Sessions are Split

Post by mlittle »

vcgrad wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:38 pm Does JAckson still charge for parking? if so why? and how do they get away with it?? no other sectional schools charges to park.
Do the change trick like I do. They never check it, and works EVERY time!!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

LucasDavenport wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:09 pm
mhs95_06 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:34 am I like to go to tourney games and like to see two games, at least. Travel is always at least an hour and sometimes 2 or more, so that costs quite a bit and takes time. I am more prone to go if the sessions are not split, more because of time than the money. Unlike baseball and other sports the duration of the game is pretty consistent and is usually 1:40 or less and if the sessions are not split there is usually about a half hour between games, which is plenty. Split sessions drag it out, and and make me more unlikely to go.

What made the schedule change happen at Logan Saturday from 3 and 7pm to noon and 3pm? Surely it wasn't to more attract me by cutting the time between starts from 4 to 3 hours!
I think Logan might play a home Sectional game Saturday night.
This is correct. Logan hosts Grove City in a D1 central district sectional semifinal.

In the Central District the better seeded teams host in at the sectional level. No neutral court until actual district play.

E High
All State

Post by E High »

Cost 10-30 bucks to park at some college and all pro games and people complain about 2-3 dollars. Wow

Return to “Boys Basketball”