Jackson 15 Gallia Academy 9

Vik
JV Team

Re: Jackson (2-0) vs Gallia Academy (2-0)

Post by Vik »

Poo Bear wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
svac83 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:52 pm The pressure in this game is all on Jackson. If they can’t beat poor little old Gallia academy they have no shot in tough region 11. The fact that so many Jackson people talking about this little game makes you wonder if they aren’t using smoke and mirrors out there this year. Gallia comes in here like a river boat gambler playing with house money. As long as they leave relatively healthy they have nothing to lose.

Players don’t think about pressure and things like that , school size ect

But trust me , The coaches may have to hold them back before they run outa that helmet Friday . One thing these kids understand is a fight , and that’s what Friday will be .
Good that’s a great way to set yourselfs up for a stupid penalty or get toasted overpursuing. You Jackson peeps acting like your players are big and bad. School of hard knocks ok we’ll see. Jackson knows how to choke to GA.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Vik wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:36 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
svac83 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:52 pm The pressure in this game is all on Jackson. If they can’t beat poor little old Gallia academy they have no shot in tough region 11. The fact that so many Jackson people talking about this little game makes you wonder if they aren’t using smoke and mirrors out there this year. Gallia comes in here like a river boat gambler playing with house money. As long as they leave relatively healthy they have nothing to lose.

Players don’t think about pressure and things like that , school size ect

But trust me , The coaches may have to hold them back before they run outa that helmet Friday . One thing these kids understand is a fight , and that’s what Friday will be .
Good that’s a great way to set yourselfs up for a stupid penalty or get toasted overpursuing. You Jackson peeps acting like your players are big and bad. School of hard knocks ok we’ll see. Jackson knows how to choke to GA.

Well we could get on here and bash our boys but we got you and a few of our own Ironmen fans doing that so I’ll just support the team win or lose

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Gallia week.......not much love for one another in this game.....and that relationship goes WAY back.........Gallia is much improved and should be! that's what teams and programs do, right? constantly work to get better???......it will not be easy to go up on the hill and win.....Jackson comes out and executes they will be ok.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Shades
Waterboy

Post by Shades »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:43 pm Looks like JuckFackson is trending on Gallia twitter accounts. Awesome
Also if you retweet one of those post, you can get a free meal at the Mexican restaurant if GA wins.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Gallia has yet to get hit like what they are gonna get hit like come Friday night

bballfan
Waterboy

Post by bballfan »

Shades wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:43 am
Ironman92 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:43 pm Looks like JuckFackson is trending on Gallia twitter accounts. Awesome
Also if you retweet one of those post, you can get a free meal at the Mexican restaurant if GA wins.
that is reason enough to retweet!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Gallia-----Retweet-retweet-tweet

Jackson---HIT----HIT----HIT

gridironfan
Riding the Bench

Post by gridironfan »

Another good game this week... Jackson 48-20.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

You can buy a $1 powerball ticket and win $60 million. If the Ironmen stay disciplined to the task at hand each play, the powerball odds might be better.

Shades
Waterboy

Post by Shades »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:18 am
You can buy a $1 powerball ticket and win $60 million. If the Ironmen stay disciplined to the task at hand each play, the powerball odds might be better.
You're missing one important factor. A powerball ticket cost me $1 to play. Retweeting a tweet cost me nothing, and the fact it would be insulting to Jackson, well heck, that is just an added bonus!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Shades wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:36 am

You're missing one important factor. A powerball ticket cost me $1 to play. Retweeting a tweet cost me nothing, and the fact it would be insulting to Jackson, well heck, that is just an added bonus!
I wonder if it’s true though? Be a pretty hefty price on that business. Good for them if true. If Jackson wins I’ll offer clapping hands.

porkyfan
Waterboy

Post by porkyfan »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:45 am

I wonder if it’s true though? Be a pretty hefty price on that business. Good for them if true. If Jackson wins I’ll offer clapping hands.
it aint nothing but a thing ironmen, Half the retweets are jacksons football, seems like they know whats up dawg, when GA wins those kids will be the first ones to get the meal.

varsity 1000 point club 6th man
GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:19 am Gallia has yet to get hit like what they are gonna get hit like come Friday night
I dunno, south Gallia hit pretty hard.

Shades
Waterboy

Post by Shades »

svac83 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:12 am Woodson like valentine. Isn’t ready to start full time as a freshmen. Just like with valentine I think he will get regular time on defense before the offense. But I know they have offensive packages ready to go for him and he will get worked in.

As far as next year goes blue devils very happy with where the sophomore QB is at. They have several direct snap plays in current offense. They just haven’t had to work them in yet.

I don’t know when you will see it maybe this week. But valentine and Woodson split wide to one side. Call and either pullins or Cox to other. And Campbell in motion in backfield and you see this whole coaching staff get a huge smile and everyone perks up a little.

Once they get everyone healthy and can get the speed up with that group because they want to go fast out of that set. There arent that many defenses that have perspersonnell for that.
For the love of all things holy, Valentine is a 5'3" kid that has a heart of gold but does not play on Friday nights. I feel confident that you are confused. I believe the name you are looking for is Armstrong. Armstrong is back on kickoffs, occasionally punt returns, and is worked in the mix offensively. But I can assure you, Valentine does not do any of those things. As a guy who spends his time walking down 4th and keeping an attendance log of who is at lifting, I would think you would know the kids actually on the field.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:18 pm
countywide35 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:19 am Gallia has yet to get hit like what they are gonna get hit like come Friday night
I dunno, south Gallia hit pretty hard.
o taking nothing away from Gallia......just merely making a football point.....nothing against the teams Gallia has pre-seasoned with either. But to say they have been hit by Meigs and RV (the games that count) the first two weeks of the season the same way they are gonna get hit up on that hill in Jackson during week 3 isn't a fair comparison.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Gallia 4 the win

Charles Farquar
JV Team

Post by Charles Farquar »

Watch the trick play early by the Devils. Penrod likes to put eligible receivers at tackle and hide them by formation and use motion to get safeties to move

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

porkyfan wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:15 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:45 am

it aint nothing but a thing ironmen, Half the retweets are jacksons football, seems like they know whats up dawg, when GA wins those kids will be the first ones to get the meal.
Looks like math is taking a serious hit here. I just checked twitter and it had 143 retweets and 4 were done by Jackson football (2 kids that actually play), 1 JV and 1 grad

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Shades wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:33 pm
svac83 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:12 am Woodson like valentine. Isn’t ready to start full time as a freshmen. Just like with valentine I think he will get regular time on defense before the offense. But I know they have offensive packages ready to go for him and he will get worked in.

As far as next year goes blue devils very happy with where the sophomore QB is at. They have several direct snap plays in current offense. They just haven’t had to work them in yet.

Ask my wife she has to correct me on names at the dinner table of people in my own house daily... when I screw up I do it right at least I used a name of a kid that actually exists..

I don’t know when you will see it maybe this week. But valentine and Woodson split wide to one side. Call and either pullins or Cox to other. And Campbell in motion in backfield and you see this whole coaching staff get a huge smile and everyone perks up a little.

Once they get everyone healthy and can get the speed up with that group because they want to go fast out of that set. There arent that many defenses that have perspersonnell for that.
For the love of all things holy, Valentine is a 5'3" kid that has a heart of gold but does not play on Friday nights. I feel confident that you are confused. I believe the name you are looking for is Armstrong. Armstrong is back on kickoffs, occasionally punt returns, and is worked in the mix offensively. But I can assure you, Valentine does not do any of those things. As a guy who spends his time walking down 4th and keeping an attendance log of who is at lifting, I would think you would know the kids actually on the field.
LOL. No that is what happens to a guy that spends way to much time walking out in the hot sun. He goes delusional and gets confused in his old age. I am horrible with names ask the people that work with me everyday. And Think last week someone thought I should be a coach... guess that is another reason why I should not be one...

I make mistakes all the time this is just another one... hopefully I just called him the wrong name in one post not the whole thread... oh well life goes on..

Pete_Bell
Freshman Team

Post by Pete_Bell »

Jackson 27- Gallia 7 (if Jackson isn't able to throw the ball) Jackson 41 Gallia 7 ( if Jackson is able to stretch the field with the passing game)

Return to “Football”