Whiteoak Principal fires Coach

Gopher
Varsity

Whiteoak Principal fires Coach

Post by Gopher »

Guess some of the players, more impotantly their parents, were not getting their way and complained to the Principal. What a shame right before the start of the season.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Whiteoak Principal fires Coach

Post by VetteMan »

Gopher wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:32 pm Guess some of the players, more impotantly their parents, were not getting their way and complained to the Principal. What a shame right before the start of the season.
I may be wrong, but why am I thinking that should be the Board Of Educations job instead of a Principal.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

The principal must wield a lot more power in that school system than others do.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
BallDontLie
JV Team

Post by BallDontLie »

I’m sure Mr. Iles spent every waking moment of his life recently to get this coach out! An absolutely witch hunt! A farce! 7 days a week and twice on Sunday he had planned this through….SIKE

He has done great things for the district (from an outside perspective) since he has been there. New coach might not have as much pressure, previous season was 7-11. Life moves on. Good luck to the softball team this season!

Thebabybull
Freshman Team

Post by Thebabybull »

Was looking forward to see if Coach Michael could get Whiteoak back on track. Guess we will never know.

Stretch
Waterboy

Post by Stretch »

BallDontLie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:52 pm I’m sure Mr. Iles spent every waking moment of his life recently to get this coach out! An absolutely witch hunt! A farce! 7 days a week and twice on Sunday he had planned this through….SIKE

He has done great things for the district (from an outside perspective) since he has been there. New coach might not have as much pressure, previous season was 7-11. Life moves on. Good luck to the softball team this season!
I don't think it was Mr. Iles plan or hunt, he was just the pawn.
I am sure he has done great things, that is why he is moving on to the Superintendent role.

REMEMBER THE TITANS !

Return to “Softball”