High School

rxburgfan
All State

Re: High School

Post by rxburgfan »

beaverlover wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:02 pm
mglight88 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:15 pm Renea Butts is Oak Hill's varsity softball coach and has been for many seasons.
I would like to think the Minford-Burg games will be very good to watch.
Rooting for my Falcons though!
Yes,this could be the year that Minford gets Burg. Falcons have alot of talent returning from last year as does Burg but I think Minford is right there. Should be 2 fun competitive games between these rivals!
Be good to see some good games again. Burg has to get bid until someone beats them. As someone stated earlier Burg simply reloads. Got some youth but talent.

asportsfan
Waterboy

Re: High School

Post by asportsfan »

rxburgfan wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:57 pm
beaverlover wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:02 pm
mglight88 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:15 pm Renea Butts is Oak Hill's varsity softball coach and has been for many seasons.
I would like to think the Minford-Burg games will be very good to watch.
Rooting for my Falcons though!
Yes,this could be the year that Minford gets Burg. Falcons have alot of talent returning from last year as does Burg but I think Minford is right there. Should be 2 fun competitive games between these rivals!
Be good to see some good games again. Burg has to get bid until someone beats them. As someone stated earlier Burg simply reloads. Got some youth but talent.
Oak Hill is full of young talent and can be a contender in the next few years with the right coaching. Coaching will play a big part in their success. It seems the team to beat again this year is Burg with Minford right behind. Just not sure about Minford’s pitching.

Return to “Softball”