Freshman Team

Tri-Valley Conf.

Post by renob »

Top teams,,, top players...

eagle7
Riding the Bench

Re: Tri-Valley Conf.

Post by eagle7 »

I am curious about the how the pitching is going to be in the hocking? What was the average speed last year? And who will be some of the pitchers to watch out for?

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

I'm not saying this year, but in a few years watch out for Trimble, great group of girls in 7-8th grade right now

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Grace Edwards from Eastern. Meigs will have a ton of pitching this year. Wells ton always has good pitching. Huddleston from Southern is solid and they will also have Turley to throw some. I don't really know much about anyone else

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

Does a ton of pitching really win in softball? Always thought one really good pitcher will win most games.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

In the TVC if you have a dominate pitcher you will win most of the games. I don't think there is a real dominate pitcher this season though. I could be wrong

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

Nikkei Kish from Trimble will be much improved this season as she returns for her sophomore campaign

rocket20
Freshman Team

Post by rocket20 »

I thought chelsea mcmanaway from wellston had a pretty dominate season last year..if I remember right and she returns . They even have a second pitcher(sydney comptston) who could probably start for most teams in the area...both have signed to play college ball next year.

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Post by The Broker »

Super Trooper wrote:Grace Edwards from Eastern. Meigs will have a ton of pitching this year. Wells ton always has good pitching. Huddleston from Southern is solid and they will also have Turley to throw some. I don't really know much about anyone else
Pam always puts something together down at Eastern. By far the best pitching coach in the league, at least since the change in coaching a few years ago at the other perennial league powerhouse.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

The Broker wrote:
Super Trooper wrote:Grace Edwards from Eastern. Meigs will have a ton of pitching this year. Wells ton always has good pitching. Huddleston from Southern is solid and they will also have Turley to throw some. I don't really know much about anyone else
Pam always puts something together down at Eastern. By far the best pitching coach in the league, at least since the change in coaching a few years ago at the other perennial league powerhouse.
I heard the reverse raffle went real well for you this year. How much longer till that thing is paid off? Would be nice for the team to finally get some new equipment instead of where the money is going now.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

It is clear that Eastern will win the Hocking. We will see if the new coach can match what Pam did in the past. She left large shoes to fill, but I think he learned a lot from her hanging with over the last 10 years or so. They seemed really close, so it was good to see him get the job to follow in his mentors footsteps. :mrgreen:

bluebyrd
Waterboy

Post by bluebyrd »

The new coaches at Eastern did not work with Pam. They brought a new style of softball that focuses on hitting and defense. Girls seem to have a renewed joy in playing the game. Doesn't hurt that they have a workhorse in Grace Edwards. They are starting 2-3 freshmen each night and have a solid second pitcher in Jess Coleman.

Played well against Wheelersburg (lost 6-5) and beat a solid team in Warren (2-1).

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Edwards is a dominant pitcher and she is tearing the cover off the ball at the plate.

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

7415EA wrote:The new coaches at Eastern did not work with Pam. They brought a new style of softball that focuses on hitting and defense. Girls seem to have a renewed joy in playing the game. Doesn't hurt that they have a workhorse in Grace Edwards. They are starting 2-3 freshmen each night and have a solid second pitcher in Jess Coleman.

Played well against Wheelersburg (lost 6-5) and beat a solid team in Warren (2-1).
Brought a new style of softball huh? Yea, that's what I would do. Go against everything Pam did in getting to those two final four appearances. :lol: You people kill me. The most successful coach in Eastern history, in any sport, finally steps down and you say, we're going in a new direction. If you were losing you would blame Pam, saying she destroyed the program. So since you are winning you should admit that she is a big part of the reason you are winning. :12224

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Pam was great for girls sports but put the screws to the boys programs

Gopher
Varsity

Post by Gopher »

G.W.A. wrote:Pam was great for girls sports but put the screws to the boys programs
Don't know who she is..........but I like her already. About time someone gave them a taste. LOL

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Gopher_the_K wrote:
G.W.A. wrote:Pam was great for girls sports but put the screws to the boys programs
Don't know who she is..........but I like her already. About time someone gave them a taste. LOL
Yea let's cheat all those danged boys and put the screws to them cause everyone knows the boys deserve it. WOW Timmy. :roll:

Return to “Softball”