DII South Sectional ~ 5/13

CLane
Riding the Bench

Re: DII South Sectional ~ 5/13

Post by CLane »

Robin Niday Lane had the honor of throwing out the first pitch for this game. She was the inaugural coach of Gallia Academy Softball. Her brother, Jim Niday, and husband, Gunther Lane, are members of the current coaching staff.

Here is a clip from last night's "first pitch":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGORPLJUlvA

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Memorial Field looked great last night......Better than I even thought in person :lol: :lol: .....And Robin :122246 Wow......Now you know why it is difficult at times to get the Big Man out :122245

#1 softball mom
Waterboy

Post by #1 softball mom »

clane
I would love to watch the youtube video of the first pitch at the GAHS sectional WIN, I'm not having any luck finding it.....any suggestions? What is it titled? Thanks

CLane
Riding the Bench

Post by CLane »

#1 softball mom wrote:clane
I would love to watch the youtube video of the first pitch at the GAHS sectional WIN, I'm not having any luck finding it.....any suggestions? What is it titled? Thanks

I'm sorry if I mislead you. The "clip" of Olympian Shawn Johnson was only added for a little humor. I'm not sure if there is a real clip of the "last" first pitch at Memorial Field.

What a great way to transition from old to new! Our softball program has really turned it on the last few years. Congrats to Coach Niday and the rest of the team/staff. Good luck with the tournament!

Return to “Softball”