Who are the fav's for SOC I and II ?

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Who are the fav's for SOC I and II ?

Post by ManitouDan »

got to be Clay in soc I . Does Burg return alot from last years team ? Did their pitcher graduate ? I know very little on the soc I teams would love to hear a forecast for each team -- starters returning, pitcher returning etc etc . ND has their #1 pitcher back , but I'm unsure about all the position players.

Redsfan
Freshman Team

Re: Who are the fav's for SOC I and II ?

Post by Redsfan »

Burg lost their #1 (Baker) and catcher (Blanton). They return pretty much everyone else. Should be very good. Clay will play in college, and Chaffin will be their #1. I believe she is a very good pither for the 18u Stingrays. Also, have a very good young pitcher in Molly Knapp(soph.). I think their entire infield is back from last year.

09sportfan09
Waterboy

Post by 09sportfan09 »

Notre Dame does have their #1 pitcher back, but rumor has it that only nine girls are playing this year, most of which are freshmen.

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

I figures east would be pretty good this year, werent bad last year and they were mostly freshmen.

SBlover
Freshman Team

Post by SBlover »

East should be better this year. They have Fisher coming up as a Freshman she played lots of ASA ball last summer she will be a big help in the infield and has a wicked stick :122249 . Kammer also played ASA ball last summer she has a good glove and is a big hitter. And add Lang in the mix she didn't play last year but the years before she had a heck of a bat. Both Kammer and Lang are sophomores this year. And all three of these girls came from the Burg. So they should be a great help to the team this year...Go Tartans!!

iam4osu
JV Team

Post by iam4osu »

Don't forget the Lady Vikings.
They have a very expierienced line up and are always in the running for the title.
Good Luck to everyone..............
It should be an excititng season.

PopCorn
Freshman Team

Post by PopCorn »

Looking back on last year. The Vikings beat Green the last two times they played last year. Although Clay beat the Vikings both times they played, the score on the last outing was 1-0. If the Vikings bats can begin to make some contact and at least put the ball in play against Clay we are going to be seeing some good softball this year. Both teams are reaching full maturity with their pitching staffs as is Green. If Summers goes to the catching position it will be difficult to replace her at shortstop with a less experienced player.

I am anxious to see what kind of offense Green is going to have to go along with Ali's pitching. I stilll believe the SOC I champ with come out of Clay, Green or Symmes Valley.

jumpman23
Waterboy

Post by jumpman23 »

you guys sound like your counting out the west lady senators lets not forget about them.. :-D

sportsmr
Freshman Team

Post by sportsmr »

I heard Valley may not have a enough girls out to even field a team.

candystore
Varsity

Post by candystore »

jumpman23 wrote:you guys sound like your counting out the west lady senators lets not forget about them.. :-D

Who? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Lady Senators will be nothing compared to Clay or Burg. :lol:

Underdog2006
Freshman Team

Post by Underdog2006 »

Valley has 13 girls that have signed up and actually the team will be improved from last year. Dillow, Brown, and Patrick are nice additions for this season. Next season will be the additions of Cooper, Harr, Messer, and Korns. The year after that will be Koch and Richard. So for the next few years Valley should be improving. I don't know if they can win the SOC II , Dillow and Brown are very good pitchers so you never know.

sportsmr
Freshman Team

Post by sportsmr »

13 Girls hope no one gets hurt, best of luck to Coach Spriggs

jumpman23
Waterboy

Post by jumpman23 »

candystore wrote:
jumpman23 wrote:you guys sound like your counting out the west lady senators lets not forget about them.. :-D

Who? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Lady Senators will be nothing compared to Clay or Burg. :lol:

candystore well jus have 2 see what happens?? :lol:

ilovebiology013
Waterboy

Post by ilovebiology013 »

SV.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

valley...for the next 3-4 years

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

Valley? what are you thinking. :lol:

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

well, i am a baseball kinda guy but from what i have heard about the girls comming up at valley they are gonna be good. i havent seen it with my own eyes, just what i have been told

sportsmr
Freshman Team

Post by sportsmr »

Valley is just barley going to have a team this year.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

yeah, thats what i am seeing from this board.....but didnt valley have a great Sr League team the last couple years and have a traveling team that was made up of mostly valley girls that was realy good?

SBlover
Freshman Team

Post by SBlover »

Valley didn't have a Senior or Junior league team last year or the year before.

Return to “Softball”