OVC

SPHSsoftball5
Waterboy

Post by SPHSsoftball5 »

haha yeah thats right i dont think anyone could ever replace me HAHAh jk .. and yeah thats what i mean SUPPOSE to graduate, man i bet that sucks!! it did feel pretty good to walk across the stage and kiss SPHS goodbye .. i mean of coarse ima miss softball but as for everything else it was amazing to walk down those steps and out the door!! ima have to make time to come to a practice or too .. show them young thangs how its done lol!!

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Help teach them how to bunt , choke and poke & the way to hold a bat. ;-) peace

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

Anymore updates? Haven't heard much lately on the ovc.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Pitchers and catchers baby...MONDAY!!! The 25th :-D

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

Who are our pitchers and catchers this year?

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Everybody is a pitcher and catcher this time of year!! 8) At least for the next two weeks... ;-)

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

That is true. :lol:
But who will actually be pitching and catching this year?

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

For who? :?

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

Everyone would be nice. So we get an idea of who to look out for.

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye221 »

I am not sure who Coal Grove will have pitching and catching this year...

Rock Hill lost both their pitcher and catcher and I am not 100% sure who will step into those positions. I am sure they have someone decent for both! They have built their program up the past few years and I am sure they will not let it fall back down...however it will probably also be a rebuilding year for them.

Chesapeake will be very good this year. I know their catcher graduated last year...but they have a lot of talent and will be able to replace her with someone. Will be interesting to see who though! They have two good pitchers and both Ali and Sydney are only sophomores this year.

Fairland lost Auxier last year. She was an extremely talented pitcher. I know juju can pitch and I hope she plays this year. They also have Rucker returning and she is only a junior and she is a great catcher. I hope with the new coach that the girls will give him a chance and still come out to play...but I think it may also be a down year for the lady dragons, but who knows!

South Point lost their catcher last year, but I know they have a catcher ready to step in and she will do a good job. They have their pitcher returning, Hannah for her junior year. I look for her to keep getting better as she has since her freshman year. She should have a great season and also they have a freshman pitcher this year who has potential to really help out SP this year.

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye221 »

Ohhh I forgot River Valley, I am sorry.

A lot of people count River Valley out of the OVC chase, but they have some talent on that team! Their pitcher is a senior this year and I hope she has a good season. They just gotta find their rhythm and stick to it through out the whole season, not just at the end!

Goodluck to everyone in the ovc this year!

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

good job!!

buckeyesoftball
Waterboy

Post by buckeyesoftball »

I think it is Chesapeake's to lose. With the talent that they have if they don't win something is wrong. South Point will be able to hit the ball better than anyone because Coach Baise can teach it, but can they hit Chapman? That's the big question. Everyone else should compete for 3rd place.

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Re: OVC

Post by buckeye221 »

Ohhh I guarantee they will hit Chapman a lot better this year! Baise will have them ready! Chesapeake has all the pressure on them to win it this year, all eyes are on them. But South Point will be a big threat to them and could possibly steal the championship away. It will be exciting to see.

PointerFan02
Freshman Team

Post by PointerFan02 »

Is Baise coaching again this year? ... One of the truly great teachers at SPHS :!: ... Wishing him and the Pointers have an awesome season!!

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye221 »

PointerFan02 wrote:Is Baise coaching again this year? ... One of the truly great teachers at SPHS :!: ... Wishing him and the Pointers have an awesome season!!

Yes he is coaching again. I agree...one of the best teachers at SPHS...they are very lucky!

ilovessoftball
Waterboy

Post by ilovessoftball »

Has anyone heard the all ovc names yet? :122245

Return to “Softball”