Division IV Sectional Drawing....Any Results?

Fury27
Riding the Bench

Division IV Sectional Drawing....Any Results?

Post by Fury27 »

Just wondering if anyone has any Division IV sectional Drawing Seedings. I see the D2 were posted....If anyone has any results for the D4 would appreciate any update. Thanks!!!

Underdog2006
Freshman Team

Re: Division IV Sectional Drawing....Any Results?

Post by Underdog2006 »

Fury27 wrote:Just wondering if anyone has any Division IV sectional Drawing Seedings. I see the D2 were posted....If anyone has any results for the D4 would appreciate any update. Thanks!!!

Top 4
pretty sure this is right, wasn't at the meeting but this is what I was told.

East
1. Symmes Valley
2. Eastern Meigs
3. Waterford
4. Belpre

West
1. Clay
2. South Webster
3. Notre Dame
4. East

Fury27
Riding the Bench

Post by Fury27 »

Thanks for the update Underdog.......do you know who everyone is playing? Trying to figure out who, when and where Belpre plays. Thanks again for the update!!!!

Underdog2006
Freshman Team

Post by Underdog2006 »

Fury27 wrote:Thanks for the update Underdog.......do you know who everyone is playing? Trying to figure out who, when and where Belpre plays. Thanks again for the update!!!!

Go to http://www.wkkj.com, click sports then local sport stories, has all the info for all divisions.

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Post by zerotosixtynforty »

East Seeding:-----------------West Seeding:
1 Symmes Valley(20-3)------1 Clay (17-5)
2 Eastern (17-4) -------------2 South Webster (11-8)
3 Waterford (15-7)lost to belpre twice 3 Notre Dame (13-8)
4 Belpre (14-7) --------------4 Sciotoville (15-9)
5 Trimble (11-4) -------------5 Eastern Pike (11-11)
6 Southern (9-8) -------------6 Fairfield (10-6)
7 South Gallia (7-12) -------7 Webster (4-14)
8 Miller (3-15) ---------------8 Manchester (5-10)
9 Fed Hock (2-12) ----------9 Whiteoak (5-12)
10 Green (3-14) ------------10 Paint Valley (1-20)
11 St Joe (1-20) ------------11 New Boston (0-13)

renob
Freshman Team

Post by renob »

Kinda surprised Waterford got the 2 over Belpre. Other than that, seedings are about what I expected. I think Fairfield should have been higher than a 6 seed.

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Post by zerotosixtynforty »

renob, i agree with u maybe someone with some insight could enlighten us as to how this could, did, happen? of course belpre has conceded before to seeding, given up home field advantage, so we have a proven track record as to getting, letting ourselves get hosed! ! So if anyone outthere can enlighten renob and myself we would like to read it . . . .anyway Good Luck to all the teams in the tourney. . . .Lets Go Lady Eagles

scorekeeper1
Riding the Bench

Post by scorekeeper1 »

if the above records are correct, i could see Waterford getting the 3 over Belpre, if the Belpre coach did not let anyone know that they had beaten Waterford twice. I think they usually let the coaches say what they want about their teams before the seeding gets started. Maybe that did not happen, I do not know, but other wise I could see it going either way with the records being so close. Also Belpre is in D4 now and how many other teams did Belpre play this season. Many in the sectional might not follow Belpre since they have always been a D3 in the past. I do not have the answer, just thought of those points. Never have agreed on how they seed and unless they change it, there will always be hurt feelings the way I see it.

Return to “Softball”