TVC-Hocking 2010 Predictions and thoughts

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Re: TVC-Hocking 2010 Predictions and thoughts

Post by The Broker »

dynamo wrote:MarK Null is a qualified softball coach, his 100+ wins at the junior varsity level, makes him qualified. He also is working towards paying off the bank for the deed to the field, his knowledge of the game is unparalled in the area. I really enjoy his bunt with 2 strikes philosophy, it does catch the opponents off guard. Also, my student was in Mr. Null's sports history class at THS. It was extremely rewarding and served to provide a spring board for their employment with the trimble street department.

I believe that this year the board of education will honor Mr. Null with an attached sign to the scoreboard in right field that will announce him as the all-time winningest softball coach in THS history, passing Tim Sikorski, and the great Bill Koons.

It will be 100+ varsity wins this season, mark my words. As for the "sign" I doubt that happens. But you never know. After all, 100 wins is 100 wins. The students loved that sports history class. It was an all time favorite.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

With all the arguing between the supposed coaches on here, and the problems being discussed about the program, how can you people expect to be successful? I hope you are, and wish you luck, but I think you have your work cut our for you. From the outside looking in, I think you need to address the internal issues before the season starts. JMHO.

koondoggersback
Waterboy

Post by koondoggersback »

Trust me on this:
The Broker is gonna BRING IT!
:mrgreen: Just my thoughts guys! :mrgreen:

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Post by The Broker »

Heavy D wrote:
dynamo wrote:MarK Null is a qualified softball coach, his 100+ wins at the junior varsity level, makes him qualified. He also is working towards paying off the bank for the deed to the field, his knowledge of the game is unparalled in the area. I really enjoy his bunt with 2 strikes philosophy, it does catch the opponents off guard. Also, my student was in Mr. Null's sports history class at THS. It was extremely rewarding and served to provide a spring board for their employment with the trimble street department.

I believe that this year the board of education will honor Mr. Null with an attached sign to the scoreboard in right field that will announce him as the all-time winningest softball coach in THS history, passing Tim Sikorski, and the great Bill Koons.

Bill Koons. How many wins did he have? When did he even coach? I have not heard that name as being a great coach?

The "Great" thing about Koondog was his forsight. He had the ability to look at a young man and see a great coach in the making when he handed over the reins to him a few short decades ago. As for Timmy, well he knows the potential of this years team and coach, and he simply wants to be a part of it. Can't hold that against him can you? As far as predictions go, well I don't really like to make them as far as wins go but if someone gives the number 18 you would be best to take the over and bet the house on it. ;-)

Daniel Boone
Waterboy

Post by Daniel Boone »

The Lady cats still must beat my EAGLES to be the league champs, now there is something you can take to the house.

DYNAM0
Waterboy

Post by DYNAM0 »

I wonder how the old sports history class is going? To bad they wont let Pam have a class like that to teach. She sure would welcome the time to work on her softball duties. :mrgreen:

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

As far as predictions go, well I don't really like to make them as far as wins go but if someone gives the number 18 you would be best to take the over and bet the house on it.

I will take the under on that one. What say if I win the Broker steps down?

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

dynamo wrote:The Lady cats still must beat my EAGLES to be the league champs, now there is something you can take to the house.

Anyone have the results of your EAGLES against the Lady Cats of Waterford last night? :mrgreen:

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Waterford won

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

classof86 wrote:Waterford won

Read that on another thread. Can hardly believe it. What happened? Did Turley pitch? Waterford must be better than people thought.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

The Broker wrote:
Heavy D wrote:

Bill Koons. How many wins did he have? When did he even coach? I have not heard that name as being a great coach?

The "Great" thing about Koondog was his forsight. He had the ability to look at a young man and see a great coach in the making when he handed over the reins to him a few short decades ago. As for Timmy, well he knows the potential of this years team and coach, and he simply wants to be a part of it. Can't hold that against him can you? As far as predictions go, well I don't really like to make them as far as wins go but if someone gives the number 18 you would be best to take the over and bet the house on it. ;-)

Hey Broker! With the Cats being 3-7 at this point, I sure am glad I took the under on that bet you offered. You can leave the keys to your house in my mailbox :lol:

Return to “Softball”