TVC-Hocking 2010 Predictions and thoughts

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Re: TVC-Hocking 2010 Predictions and thoughts

Post by The Broker »

classof86 wrote:There isn't a worse excuse than blaming the umpires

That my friend, is the biggest reason the umpires around here are as bad as they are. Anyone who complains about the bad umpiring is chastised and called a whiner. If people would admit, even the winners, that some of these guys are terrible we might get a change and get some of these guys who can hardly walk, let alone umpire, out of the game. But no, anytime one of those guys cheats or is just plain bad no one is allowed to say anything without being ridiculed. That is also a reason why we see the same umps every time we go to Eastern. As bad and one sided as they are, you don't dest say anything lest you be called a whiner. Hopefully the new assigner will make a huge difference. I have heard that the person will be at games evaluating the umpires too. I say that is the best thing that could happen.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

koondogger wrote:Sometimes a change is needed. Now as far as the basketball job at THS a change made them worse. But a change may work for softball. I wonder what will become of the field dual if a change is in fact made? :lol:

A change is needed and the field at the school will be used no matter who the coach is. The school owns the field. We will know very soon if the school has winning in mind for this season, or same ole, same ole. :mrgreen:

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

You go to any school and you will most likely see the same umpires there just about every time. I just don't see too many umpires going into a game thinking, "Man I feel like screwing the other team today". That is ridiculous

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

classof86 wrote:You go to any school and you will most likely see the same umpires there just about every time. I just don't see too many umpires going into a game thinking, "Man I feel like screwing the other team today". That is ridiculous

They wont have to cheat Trimble this year. The coaching will be bad enuff that cheating will not be necessary.

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

Heavy D wrote:
classof86 wrote:You go to any school and you will most likely see the same umpires there just about every time. I just don't see too many umpires going into a game thinking, "Man I feel like screwing the other team today". That is ridiculous

They wont have to cheat Trimble this year. The coaching will be bad enuff that cheating will not be necessary.

Instead of you girls crying about the coach on here, get some guts and tell the coach face to face.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

cg 22 wrote:
Heavy D wrote:

Instead of you girls crying about the coach on here, get some guts and tell the coach face to face.

I have.

Willy Cheatem
Riding the Bench

Post by Willy Cheatem »

I predict the team that has me, my dad Homer, brother Dewey, sister Shirley, and unlce Yoder umping the most home games will win the TVC. Wont say which team that is though. :lol:

dtef
Waterboy

Post by dtef »

southern has a young unheard of pitcher this year shs will be a force this year lets wait and see

mainetime
Waterboy

Post by mainetime »

The girls did express to the athletic director and principal that they wanted a coaching change. In the end it didn't make a difference. Seems the administration is too afraid of stepping on "The Broker's" toes since he "owns" the field.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

mainetime wrote:The girls did express to the athletic director and principal that they wanted a coaching change. In the end it didn't make a difference. Seems the administration is too afraid of stepping on "The Broker's" toes since he "owns" the field.

How does the coach own the field? Are they playing on his property? Did he build a softball field in his back yard or what? Someone please let me in this.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

He does not own the field. THe school owns the field, and the property it is built on. They are just not smart enuff to figure that out. How would you like to be hired only because the school is scared you wont let them use the field? What a crock of shi*.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

i cant believe the broker is back. hopefully he will be smart enough to hire the one applicant who is qualified to be the coach, and then be smart enough to listen to him. :roll:

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Trimble Juvenile wrote:i cant believe the broker is back. hopefully he will be smart enough to hire the one applicant who is qualified to be the coach, and then be smart enough to listen to him. :roll:

No thanks juvy is what I would tell him if he did ask me to coach like you suggested. Cuz I say let him sink his own ship with no one else to blame. I am sure the job will be open again next year.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Has it ever been determined who owns the field at Trimble? :lol:

cats
Waterboy

Post by cats »

same ol bs shoulda just left tim alone and trimble would be good at softball proly the best coach trimble softball has had. o yea isnt that tim house i think he was the one that got the feild built bring him back

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

What a mess! :aaaaa30

Daniel Boone
Waterboy

Post by Daniel Boone »

MarK Null is a qualified softball coach, his 100+ wins at the junior varsity level, makes him qualified. He also is working towards paying off the bank for the deed to the field, his knowledge of the game is unparalled in the area. I really enjoy his bunt with 2 strikes philosophy, it does catch the opponents off guard. Also, my student was in Mr. Null's sports history class at THS. It was extremely rewarding and served to provide a spring board for their employment with the trimble street department.

I believe that this year the board of education will honor Mr. Null with an attached sign to the scoreboard in right field that will announce him as the all-time winningest softball coach in THS history, passing Tim Sikorski, and the great Bill Koons.

cats
Waterboy

Post by cats »

i will say i like null real nice guy and he made one of his best coaching moves ever by bringing sikorski back 2 help him.Tim has more knowledge of this game than any other coach in the leaauge

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

dynamo wrote:MarK Null is a qualified softball coach, his 100+ wins at the junior varsity level, makes him qualified. He also is working towards paying off the bank for the deed to the field, his knowledge of the game is unparalled in the area. I really enjoy his bunt with 2 strikes philosophy, it does catch the opponents off guard. Also, my student was in Mr. Null's sports history class at THS. It was extremely rewarding and served to provide a spring board for their employment with the trimble street department.

I believe that this year the board of education will honor Mr. Null with an attached sign to the scoreboard in right field that will announce him as the all-time winningest softball coach in THS history, passing Tim Sikorski, and the great Bill Koons.

Bill Koons. How many wins did he have? When did he even coach? I have not heard that name as being a great coach?

geck0
Waterboy

Post by geck0 »

I thought the best ever Koons at Trimble was Greggy!

BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen: BRING BACK KOONDOGGER! :mrgreen:

LEAVE DUCK ALONE!

Return to “Softball”