WHAT AN UPCOMING WEEK FOR GALLIA ACADEMY! APR 6-11

BLUE84n82
Riding the Bench

Re: WHAT AN UPCOMING WEEK FOR GALLIA ACADEMY! APR 6-11

Post by BLUE84n82 »

To quote my good friend Forrest " spring weather is like a box of chocolates... you never know what your gonna get". Lets hope we can stay dry enough to get most if not all games in this week. The fellows who have been working on the field has done a great job this spring, its been better than I thought possible given what they have to work with. This week looks to be tuff enough without having to deal with weather and rescheduling. Good luck to all area teams, play hard, be safe, and as always GO BLUE!!!!

Blue Chick#2
Waterboy

Post by Blue Chick#2 »

GO BLUE ANGELS!!!!!!

mangywulf
Waterboy

Post by mangywulf »

I used that new math and came up with 7 games in 6 days

BLUE84n82
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUE84n82 »

Well we are now 2 rainouts in a row! I was hoping at least to only miss 1 or 2 games, could it be all 7? Looks better for tomorrow but the rest looks iffy at best. Oh well, at least my Cubbies won their opener. Whatchout, this is gonna be the year!! lol Go BLUE!!

BLUE84n82
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUE84n82 »

Field looked great for this evenings game with Meigs. Great effort tonight by the ENTIRE team! Good pitching, good defense, good offense, equals victory. Its not one, two, or even three players playing well, it is EVERYBODY. Great job on 11-1 win. Keep playing as a team, keep safe and as always.....GO BLUE!!

sftblfrk
Freshman Team

Post by sftblfrk »

Just wanted to let everyone know that this year Chesapeake has a small concession stand. There will be Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, chips, sun flower seeds, gum & drinks available.
Thanks and hopefully the weather will be kind to us all this week.

Return to “Softball”