Meigs Ethan Stewart Signed with Ohio University

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Meigs Ethan Stewart Signed with Ohio University

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Meigs Senior Ethan Stewart has officially signed to pitch for the Ohio Bobcats, Congratulations. Kid has destroyed most of southeast ohio with his pitching earning two 1st team all-state pitching honors.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Re: Meigs Ethan Stewart Signed with Ohio University

Post by MarauderMadness »

If this doesnt validate the Meigs strength program I dont know what does. Tennant builds monsters and helps kids get recruited to his old stomping grounds in Athens.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

MarauderMadness wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:39 pm If this doesnt validate the Meigs strength program I dont know what does. Tennant builds monsters and helps kids get recruited to his old stomping grounds in Athens.
This is baseball not football, stewart does absolutely 0 work with tennant

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

If he did he wouldnt be injred right now

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

MarauderMadness wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:27 am If he did he wouldnt be injred right now
He has a broken ankle nobody can change that , if that were the case none of his football players ever would of got hurt which they constantly had 4 or 5 guys hurt every game

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:10 am
MarauderMadness wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:27 am If he did he wouldnt be injred right now
He has a broken ankle nobody can change that , if that were the case none of his football players ever would of got hurt which they constantly had 4 or 5 guys hurt every game
I tend to agree with Madness here. Tennant has the best strength program in all of southern Ohio. Would like to get him down to Mercerville! No way Stewart would get a stupid injury like that if he lifted properly. Hopefully better baseball coaches at OU!

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:29 pm
MarauderMadness wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:39 pm If this doesnt validate the Meigs strength program I dont know what does. Tennant builds monsters and helps kids get recruited to his old stomping grounds in Athens.
This is baseball not football, stewart does absolutely 0 work with tennant
Wow. Zero work

slayter
Riding the Bench

Post by slayter »

That broken ankle is just a rumor. Truly I think it’s a good thing Stewart is leaving Meigs. Martin was absolutely ruining his life with his coaching. Get out of Meigs while you can, and that goes for everyone.

OldskoolWarrior
Riding the Bench

Post by OldskoolWarrior »

slayter wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:55 pm
That broken ankle is just a rumor. Truly I think it’s a good thing Stewart is leaving Meigs. Martin was absolutely ruining his life with his coaching. Get out of Meigs while you can, and that goes for everyone.
Is he not playing at Meigs his senior year?

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

OldskoolWarrior wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:19 pm

He is playing at meigs people are just trying to start rumors

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:13 pm

No I just saw where he was going to Ohio too. I’m pretty sure it’s a done deal

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

SG REBEL wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:38 pm

He’s a senior in highschool, will play his final season with Meigs and then join Ohio University for the 2024 season

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:18 am
SG REBEL wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:38 pm

He’s a senior in highschool, will play his final season with Meigs and then join Ohio University for the 2024 season
No he’s leaving it’s a foregone conclusion. OH - IO. Only wish he would’ve went to south Gallia instead of Ohio though. We would’ve played him right

Return to “Baseball”