TvC1996 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:53 pm 2022 league outcome
1st place meigs(10-2)
2nd Wellston (9-3)
3rd Athens (8-4)
4th NY (5-7)
5th VC (5-7)
6th RV (3-9)
7th Alex(2-10)

meigs returns the hitter and by far the best pitcher/player its there league to lose....athens brings back a good bit I'd say they'll battle for 2nd place with wellston NY lost nothing last year and pulled off 2 major upset wins one against 1st place meigs and 1 against 2nd place wellston but I'd say VC and NY battle for 4 again ...on paper it'd look like NY should finish higher since they lost no one but I truly believe they just over achieved and RV and alex go for 6th place again ... final predictions
1 MEIGS
2 ATHENS
3WELLSTON
4NY
5 VC
6 Alex
7 RV
N y. Has some athletes but coaching is horrible. They’ll be lucky to finish 6th
Completely agree I watched a game . They have the worst coaches in this area hands down . They don't call pitches they don't don't have signs they don't have bunt coverages they don't even talk to the kids . Took me 1 games to change my thoughts

HT Rebel
Waterboy

Re: 2023 TVC League projections?

Post by HT Rebel »

I can’t stand the NY coaches! Only one worse is Pat Martin! They are ruining lives with that coaching. D1 athletes! It’s sad!
Surprised Meigs isn’t doing better: they need to step it up.
Only thing I know is I’m glad I’m not there!

Someone told me Meigs could be losing players?!
I hope not but also would like to see it.

Interesting season shaping up! Just so thrilled to be a FAN!
Who would of thought these games would be this good??
Nelsonville should be firing coaches within the next two weeks. I’d let the kids coach themselves!
Same with Meigs! Hate Martin!

Everyone have a safe, happy, and successful year!!!
Go T . V . C. Forever and always a Yellin’, Screamin’ REBEL from way down here

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Meigs can right the ship if they make a move and get T on the staff. The let him work with team speed and coach third base. Instant offense.

GRFan
Varsity

Post by GRFan »

Meigs is the favorite. It is wide open after that with Wellston,Athens and Vinton County as contenders. River Valley is also in there. Alex and NY will surprise some people.

HT Rebel
Waterboy

Post by HT Rebel »

GRFan wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:25 am Meigs is the favorite. It is wide open after that with Wellston,Athens and Vinton County as contenders. River Valley is also in there. Alex and NY will surprise some people.
Cold take lol

Return to “Baseball”