GAHS to host Unioto Thursday

jottings
SEOPS H

GAHS to host Unioto Thursday

Post by jottings »

Unioto eliminated SEOAL Chillicothe 10-1 in a South Sectional semifinal tournament game last evening and will play at Gallipolis at 5 p.m., Thursday in the sectional finals. Unioto is 12-15 on the year but was seeded 8th in the upper bracket. Chillicothe was seeded 9th.

Gallipolis, 22-3, was seeded No. 1 in the upper bracket and drew a first round bye.

The Blue Devils edged Unioto 12-11 in a game played April 27 at the VA Stadium in Chillicothe. Unioto has lost 11 one run games this spring.
Last edited by jottings on Tue May 14, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

svcbaseballfan
Freshman Team

Re: GAHS to host Unioto Thursday

Post by svcbaseballfan »

I think this is going to be a great game. Too bad it has to take place in the sectionals. Both teams have great pitching. I don't see it being a 12-11 game this time around. Will probably be low scoring and the team with the fewest errors will come out on top.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Actually, Jottings, Thursday's game between Unioto and GAHS is indeed a sectional final.

Your post implies that they are playing for a "berth" in the sectional finals, when they are actually playing for a berth in the district semifinals.

Just clarifying for all. :122249
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gentlemen, my gift to you. To Kilmer." — Varsity Blues :mrgreen: :) :!:

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Thanks.

nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

i will go with the tanks. their close games in the svc all year will turn for the good.

Return to “Baseball”