Federal Hocking Head Coach Rocky Brunty Retires

Orestes
S

Federal Hocking Head Coach Rocky Brunty Retires

Post by Orestes »

I was told last night that Coach Rocky Brunty will not be returning to coach Federal Hocking next year.

To put it simply,he won a lot of games and his players had a lot of fun. He is also a good guy and a friend. My best wishes to Coach Brunty going forward. It is the end of a very good era of baseball at Federal Hocking.

bengalfan76
SE

Re: Federal Hocking Head Coach Rocky Brunty Retires

Post by bengalfan76 »

It wont be the same with out the Rock

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Rocky devoted a lot of time over the years and he will be missed. Rocky liked his players and his players liked him. Rocky really cared about his teams and it was obvious.

I'm sure Rocky has more baseball wins than any baseball coach at FH. Too many league and sectional titles to count. Seemed like Rocky's teams were always in the district tourney and 2 of those teams made the regional finals.

I hope whoever replaces Rocky has as much success as he had.

Orestes said it perfectly- "a good guy and a friend".

Best wishes to "The Rock".

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

Great coach with a TON of success. Not gonna be the same without him in the dugout. Best wishes, Rock

diamondD1
JV Team

Post by diamondD1 »

Coach Brunty has been a consistent presence for Federal Hocking athletics, and the success of the baseball teams year in and year out are the fruit of that consistency. Congratulations Rocky on very meaningful career. Top notch in my book.

bhseaglex12
Riding the Bench

Post by bhseaglex12 »

Great coach and an even better person. I only played one season under coach brunty and that was legion ball but he always had something nice to say about his players and players he often coached against. Fed Hock will deffinitly miss coach brunty. I wish him success in whatever he hopes to do after coaching, congrats Rock

tcatpride
Freshman Team

Post by tcatpride »

Sorry to see rock go....great guy.
i hate to think phil hoffman will take over.....hes the kinda person i hate to see guidiing young men. Terrible rule model

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Congratulations to Rocky for his dedication to the program and all the success that he brought during his tenure. And to echo the prior sentiments, rock is truly a good guy and friend. He's been a positive influence to many a young player over the years. FH baseball has been a consistent winner, so this coaching spot should be a draw for strong coaching candidates. I don't see them handing this job to just anyone, even someone who had been previously involved with the program.

Best wishes to Rocky, thanks for all you've done for the program.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Good luck and enjoy your retirement. The TVC Hocking will miss you!

Return to “Baseball”