Zach Farmer: Next Level

R-STREAK
Riding the Bench

Zach Farmer: Next Level

Post by R-STREAK »

do you think zach farmer will play at the next level?

swbaseballfan
All State

Re: Zach Farmer: Next Level

Post by swbaseballfan »

if he doesnt get hurt i cant see him not playing at the next level, and the level above that as well

Jon B
Riding the Bench

Post by Jon B »

Farmer is one of the greatest baseball players i've seen in a long time. To make All State his freshman year, is unheard of. i do believe this kid will be playin under the big lights one day, and shine for all these redstreak's.

wrestlersdad6766
Freshman Team

Post by wrestlersdad6766 »

if his attitude doesnt change he wont go much of any where

Catch24
JV Team

Post by Catch24 »

The kids has some tools for sure. I know nothing about him personally and have only watched him pitch once against a very solid Wheelersburg lineup. I can see him pitching college baseball for sure if he continues to work hard, listens, and develops.

El Ray
Riding the Bench

Post by El Ray »

Didn't he pitch and beat Jackson last year? He reminds me of a young Danny Jackson that pitched for the Reds when Jack McKeon coached. I heard he can hit some jacks as well but one thing tell him pitchers only wear their jacket when they are on base not when they are actually pitching...it makes him look like a real ****ass!

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

wrestlersdad6766 wrote:if his attitude doesnt change he wont go much of any where
Please enlighten us. What attitude does he have? What was your experience with him? Understand what he may have done as a 13/14 yr old kid should not define him the rest of his life.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

bball06 wrote:Didn't he pitch and beat Jackson last year? He reminds me of a young Danny Jackson that pitched for the Reds when Jack McKeon coached. I heard he can hit some jacks as well but one thing tell him pitchers only wear their jacket when they are on base not when they are actually pitching...it makes him look like a real ****booty!
Zach was a Freshman last year and Piketon DID NOT play Jackson last year. So before you badmouth a kid make sure you know what you are talking about because it make you the ASS

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

R-STREAK wrote:do you think zach farmer will play at the next level?
It remains to be seen lots of time before we know the answer, Zach is a sophmore. He has 3 more years of HS baseball. If he continues to work like he does now. Then yea I think he can play somewhere. Im telling you the kid can play the game but has a lot to learn......

El Ray
Riding the Bench

Post by El Ray »

I better take another shot of jack...I am all confused...heck I set a jack o lantern on my porch this morning thinking it was Halloween when its really Xmas...never mind me I'm all jacked up...I must be thinking about Jack Farmer...

El Ray
Riding the Bench

Post by El Ray »

Bengalfan76..Jack Arute you jack wagon you don't know Jack...Jack Farmer that is...he would hit more jacks than Zach anyday

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

real classy bad mouthing a kid

El Ray
Riding the Bench

Post by El Ray »

Just ran into Jack Brannon this morning while getting some flapjacks at Mickey D's...mmmm good...he said it was indeed Jack Farmer that beat Jackson and not Zach...sorry about the confusion Bengalfan76...I'm a real Jackbooty...by the way do you remember Jack Thompson who used to quarterback the Bengals? ...i think they called him the Throwin' Samoin'

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

LOL Ok

El Ray
Riding the Bench

Post by El Ray »

In all seriousness I have heard Zach is a great player and has a bright future ...wish him the best of luck

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

The kid works hard and elevates the work ethic of the other kids around him.
I am blessed to be coaching a great group of kids.
I also want to give Credit to last years senior class that set the work ethic expectations for the young kids.

wrestlersdad6766
Freshman Team

Post by wrestlersdad6766 »

bengalfan76 wrote:
wrestlersdad6766 wrote:if his attitude doesnt change he wont go much of any where
Please enlighten us. What attitude does he have? What was your experience with him? Understand what he may have done as a 13/14 yr old kid should not define him the rest of his life.
I do believe in a game this past year he got upset and threw his glove down when a kid does that it shows that he has an attitude and that one time might be when a scout was there and he sees that attitude he wont want to come back

svcbaseballfan
Freshman Team

Post by svcbaseballfan »

wrestledad, i think you are forgetting that Zach was a fresh. last season. It is hard for a young kid to take on the every day play of varsity baseball, especially in a conference as tough as the svc. knowing piketon's baseball coach well, i'm sure that if he did throw his glove, that coach bum took him aside and corrected him. i heard nothing but good things from every coach in the svc about zach. good luck to him!!

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Lets remember that he was a Freshman. His attitude is outstanding as is his work ethic. I find it funny how adults want to find fault with a kid and hold them to a higher standard than themselves. He who is without sin cast the first stone. Zach has shown he is one of the elite pitchers in not only SE Ohio but all of OHio. Because of this many people will cast doubt on his ability. I am not pointing fingers at anyone on particular because Wrestlersfan is correct if a scout had been there it could have been bad. But lets look at it like this.... To often in SE Ohio we are told our kids are not as good as elsewhere. We have talent down here lets not bad mouth it but rather support it. Remember if your son is in the game with Zach or against Zach the scouts will be seeing him also.

haha :)
Riding the Bench

Post by haha :) »

I know Zach personally, and his attitude will hurt him. He get's mad at himself way to easy, and this is when he starts to crumble. If he gets his head right, and keeps it! No doubt in my mind, that we will be seeing this kid under the lights one day! You have the potentual, just work on your attitude. That is a major part in your life kid.

Return to “Baseball”