Marietta @ Logan

tigersfan88
Varsity

Marietta @ Logan

Post by tigersfan88 »

The game today was postponed till tomorrow. I was wondering how the field is looking and what the possibility of getting that game in tomorrow is.

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Re: Marietta @ Logan

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

Go read the "SEOAL Baseball" thread. That might give you a good indication. :122249

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

Vegas :122248 If your so worried about it ;-) take your expertise and show us hillbillies to take care of problem :-D just like we did you in football ;-) :shock: :-D :!: give it a rest 8) your boringgggggggggggg :lol: bird78 :12224

maninthemiddle
Waterboy

Post by maninthemiddle »

bird 78, who cares who you beat in football, this is a baseball thread. Get a clue!

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Post final score if they played tonight. Thanks

dave
Riding the Bench

Post by dave »

Marietta 19
Logan 4

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

Thought I saw that as 22-4 somewhere else. Still -- ouch.

And bird, you're boring -- same old crap every time you post. What's the last original thought you had?

BTW, though, yes, we could come down and show you how to do it. Obviously, your baseball program having a decent facility is not exactly a priority with your school district. That should tick you off, not defend it. So you'll either just have to live it or do what we did -- grab the old bootstraps and do it ourselves.

Of course, it's easy to take parting shots at us as we leave the league. And what is it you're going to be left with?

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

Vegas.........when you leave...so does your microphone ;-) waah ...kinda sound a little like them ''tigger'' HATERS......don't blame the kids cause somebody decided to build school in swamp........can't build diamond when can't get trucks out of the swamp......shoulda put it near middle school on high ground...but you'll have that when SHAW'S still running things........ :shock: :-D :!:

maninthemiddle
Waterboy

Post by maninthemiddle »

bird 78 Can you say Grammer? It is painful enough to read your babbling, but at least do it so the normal 6th grader can read it. You have all of this energy to hammer on Vegas, maybe you should put some of it to work. How about by helping on the baseball field.

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

maninthemiddle wrote:bird 78 Can you say Grammer? It is painful enough to read your babbling, but at least do it so the normal 6th grader can read it. You have all of this energy to hammer on Vegas, maybe you should put some of it to work. How about by helping on the baseball field.

maninthemiddle: Can you say Spelling. Grammer = Grammar!!!

maninthemiddle
Waterboy

Post by maninthemiddle »

Regulator, Yes I can say spelling. It is really pretty easy.

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

maninthemiddle wrote:Regulator, Yes I can say spelling. It is really pretty easy.

Good, if you are going to call out people about their grammar skills, I wouldn't feel right if I did not call them out for their spelling skills. LOL!! :122249

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

enuff siad :shock: :-D :!: ;-)

Return to “Baseball”