South Webster

vchoops
Freshman Team

South Webster

Post by vchoops »

Does anyone have an updated record for South Webster?

SENDEM
All Conference

Re: South Webster

Post by SENDEM »

Webster is struggling, very young. There record is 2-6

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Well thing got changed around last night an they may have found the right mixture on the field! They played a very good TEAM effort against P. Notre Dame, had good pitching ( Starting in Montgomery 5 2/3 an Closing in Morrestte 1 1/3 ), an had good fielding out of every player an the MAIN thing finally some enthusiasum(sp) in the dugout!!! Score was 8-5! Good Job boys keep it up its still a long season ahead of U an U still have enough time to finish with a good record!!

burggrad82
Freshman Team

Post by burggrad82 »

Mon should be interesting Russell falls in the rotation for the burg, I hope we see Monty, sendem we'll have a reunion. lol

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Burggrad82: Well u got ur wish he will be on the hill for Webster tomorrow night. Is Jordan going to be pithching for Burg? Yes it will be a reunion, but please dont get me an bama worned by the Umpires this time, hahahahaha!!!!

burggrad82
Freshman Team

Post by burggrad82 »

I don't kno wif he's throwing, but if I remember it was you causing all the trouble.lol

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

If ole sendem gets to the park today, all the men may have to leave the playing area. :lol: Looking forward to seeing some of the ole gang tonight.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Now u both KNOW that I was just minding my own buisness an just got caught in the middle! hahaha.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Well it wasnt a bad outting last night at the burg. Keep ur heads up an come back an get a Win tonight against P. East. Just need to string the hits out together alittle more.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

I thought SW looked much better last night over last season. Things seem to be moving in the right direction. You will not face a much better team than Wheelersburg this season.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Webster placed a very young team on the field last night. I too think they are much improved over last season. Monty did a good job pitching last night with only one mistake to Lyon. Overall, I thought his movement and location was good. I loved the knuckleball! Those type of games are where you want to step up and answer the challenge because if you can go through that lineup, you'll do well. The Jeeps had a few miscues in the filed that should have been outs but sometimes that happens. Keep working hard to improve. Another nice win for the Pirates.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

2 Very nice POSTS; Thanks!!! Hopfully the boys reads this an getts a bust of confidence from them. Its always good for every player to hear it from someone other than the Coaching staff an their parents.

Catch24
JV Team

Post by Catch24 »

I too thought Monty pitched well. The balk call may have hurt him as he did not throw over after that. I thought his move looked pretty good and didn't agree w/ the call.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Yeap! He threw a pretty good game an the Balk was alittle questionable an it did rattle him alittle, but that stuff happens from time to time, hahaha!! Still young an learning.

Just talk to Michael Richardson's mom an she said that there was nothing broken in his foot from the foul ball that hit him in the on deck circle. He will be out today an then on a day to day thing!

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Another good outting by the Jeeps last night an the night before, with wins over P.East (20-3) on Tues an NorthWest (8-0) last night. The Young one is starting to come around in the field. Keep it up, U have a tough one tonight against Waverly !!

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Well no game at Webster tonight. Conflict in Scheduling! Waverly is playing Piketon at the VA. BOOOOOOOOO!!!! :evil:

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

This the start of count down week!! The more u win this week, heading into the Tournament Draw the better seating u will get. This will be a tough week, 2 back to back against West ( Mon away & Tue at home ),home vs Valley on Wed, off Thur,away vs Oak Hill on Fri, an last but not least home DH vs Green on Sat. Keep ur heads up an play hard.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

Webster still has to play a previous rain-out with W'Burg scheduled next Thursday I believe

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

I believe that ur right, Just from memory I think next week they have a night game at Minford on Monday at 7pm, then they have to makeup a game with Wheelersburg an Waverly sometime, just depending on the Tournament draw that each team gets.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Great job last night in the win over West ( 2-1 in 7 ). Keep it up U guys have started on the right foot for this week. John Morrestte pitch a very nice game an rest of the boy played good defense.

Return to “Baseball”