Beverly Lowell Legion Game 6-10

rickoshay
SEOP

Beverly Lowell Legion Game 6-10

Post by rickoshay »

Beverly Lowell plays host to St. Clairsville Post 077 tonight at 6:00 (weather permitting ). At Beverly.

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Re: Beverly Lowell Legion Game 6-10

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Hopefully the weather holds out. I won't be able to make the games this week due to work so if you can post details of the games I would appreciate it.

BL players Evan Brockmeier and Tyler Spence were at the District All-Star game and showcase yesterday. Both played well. Brockmeier had a beautiful hit and run basehit and Spence was robbed of a potential triple by a leaping centerfielder.

Tyler Watkins was in the late game...I did not stay for that.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Beverly Lowell wins game in last at bat with a walk-off homer by catcher Kyle Piatt. One HR by St. clairsville, and two by beverly Lowell.
G. Procter hit the other one for B-L.

St. Clairsville 8-6-0
Bev.-Lowell 9-9-4

Eagles20
Freshman Team

Post by Eagles20 »

Game got rather interesting that last inning. Nice the way for BL to respond to a real bad top of the 7th inning. I though Highman pitched well until he ran into trouble the 5th inning.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

You gotta remember that this is a very young with a lot of underclassmen and they will have to live with some mistakes.
There is a suprising amount of speed and power in this team and the coaching is excellent, so they will only get better.
With the win last nite they are now 6-0
Away game at Coshocton tonight.

Return to “Baseball”