GOOD LUCK TO WHEELERSBURG!!!!!

burggrad82
Freshman Team

Re: GOOD LUCK TO WHEELERSBURG!!!!!

Post by burggrad82 »

Vols I think Russell might also have a envyous Brother.
Last edited by burggrad82 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

luvthegame
Riding the Bench

Post by luvthegame »

Good Luck Burg, from the SVC!!!!!

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

burggrad82 wrote:Vols I think Russell might also have a envyous Brother.

Yea, But don't listen to him. :122245

The_Sports_Junky
Varsity

Post by The_Sports_Junky »

Good Luck Pirates !!!! Bring it home !!!!

redlion
Waterboy

Post by redlion »

Good luck Burg. From your friends in Boyd County. Bring home the trophy.

luvthegame
Riding the Bench

Post by luvthegame »

Pirate Pride!!!!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Catch24 wrote:Thanks guys, it's appreciated. SOC has to stick together : )

i agree. sure teams may not luck us durin the season but now is different. now it is the state playoffs. good luck pirates

burgboy
Freshman Team

Post by burgboy »

If the burg does end up with the state title coach Estep has to get a lot of credit. From a former player i know what was put into the season before it evan began. They lift weights for a few months in school and put in a lot opf time at the barn as well. Good luck to the players and coaches. Bring home the state title fot the burg.

Go Burg :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245

oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Post by oldtrojan »

GOOD LUCK BURG!! Bring another Trophy back to the S.E.,and Scioto County.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Good luck to the Burg kids. I hope they win friday. If they get behind I hope Coach Estep will play some of the kids that havent had a chance to play so far. Their parents are putting in as much time as anyone and the kids deserve that chance to compete. May not get here for another 20 years.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Good Luck!

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

demaniac1 wrote:Good luck to the Burg kids. I hope they win friday. If they get behind I hope Coach Estep will play some of the kids that havent had a chance to play so far. Their parents are putting in as much time as anyone and the kids deserve that chance to compete. May not get here for another 20 years.

First off... I for one am not selling Burg short and think if we play up to our potential we can win both games and the state title.

I will agree to a point but it really depends how far behind they are. In HS baseball anything can happen and it would have to be a pretty large lead to justify pulling your seniors and starters.

All of these players know their roles and want to win a state title. They all have played a big part in the success of this team, even those that do not see the field much. From throwing BP, hitting groundballs and flyballs to field maintenance. They all have a place and deserve equal credit. My hats go off to them for their continued positive attitude and committment to the common goal and team. Also, they have received plenty of innings throughout the season with as many run-rule games that Burg has had. So sit back and enjoy the moment and if they are called upon, no matter what the job, do it with PIRATE PRIDE!

volsfan
Freshman Team

Post by volsfan »

I didn't forget about Russell, I was just thinking at the time I posted about the two sets of brothers that got to play together in more recent years, which was White's and Wamsley's, and Jordan is one of those babies too...sorry Russ!! You have managed to get the job done all the way to state!! Babies Rule I guess!!

Riverrat Tiger
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrat Tiger »

Good Luck Pirates!!!!!!

bushmaster24
JV Team

Post by bushmaster24 »

good luck burg,i was just by thefield house baseball in minford looks like coach martin is letting some hitting for the burg players . it is good to see the SOC pull together in this big week for them.again good luck burg from minford. 8)

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Post by TigerTownKid »

Good Luck Burg!!!!!

I want to be able to say that I played the state champions this year.
Bring it home!!!

InTheStands
Waterboy

Post by InTheStands »

Will this be on the radio again? If so I sure hope it is on 99.3 because 1260 am has bad reception where I am. Also, the year the girls played you could buy copies of the game from the radio station for $5 per game. That gives the parents who were at the game a chance to hear the actual game as it was broadcast. We played it at their end of the year party. The only bad thing was the semi final game that we won wasnt recorded until the 5th inning and the entire final that we lost was recorded so we didnt get the full set. Make sure you have backup like someone at home recording from their radio. Are the boys leaving today and staying up there? Best of wishes from the Stands household, bring it back to S Ohio. Good luck Jordan, we know you can do it.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

InTheStands wrote:Will this be on the radio again? If so I sure hope it is on 99.3 because 1260 am has bad reception where I am. Also, the year the girls played you could buy copies of the game from the radio station for $5 per game. That gives the parents who were at the game a chance to hear the actual game as it was broadcast. We played it at their end of the year party. The only bad thing was the semi final game that we won wasnt recorded until the 5th inning and the entire final that we lost was recorded so we didnt get the full set. Make sure you have backup like someone at home recording from their radio. Are the boys leaving today and staying up there? Best of wishes from the Stands household, bring it back to S Ohio. Good luck Jordan, we know you can do it.

Game is on 107.5 FM "The Breeze" friday.

Also I have already contacted Roger Gray at WNXT for recorded broadcasts of the IV and Adena games. He was sure they had the IV game but was not sure if the recorded the Adena game. I also think that WKKJ out of Chilli may have covered the game as well. Others may have recorded it off the radio.

Yes the team is leaving at 11am this morning for Columbus. Practice scheduled for 3:30pm at a local HS field.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

GOOD LUCK BURG.........

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Alabama

Great to see the success of the Wheelersburg baseball team. I know you have to be very proud of them and especially your son. From what I hear he is a very good player behind the plate. Good luck this weekend and enjoy the experience!!

Return to “Baseball”