D IV East Seedings

swbaseballfan
All State

Re: D IV East Seedings

Post by swbaseballfan »

what is this, the high school baseball version of the BCS??? man, lets just hope our respective teams make a good run and win a string of games in a row. bring on the competition

morrissette#18
Riding the Bench

Post by morrissette#18 »

Hope we do good in tournaments
Last edited by morrissette#18 on Tue May 06, 2008 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Run & Gun
Riding the Bench

Post by Run & Gun »

Nice Guy delete..... :122245

knuckler
Waterboy

Post by knuckler »

To be honest with all, I think out of the 27 regular season games you should have to play at least two games in each division above or below you, as well as your league schedule. I also feel that the Ohio High School Athletic Association needs to crack down on these games being cancelled by other than weather.

Some of these coaches think they are helping out their team records, so they may throw that one pitcher, but when it comes down to the long run they may be hurting that young man's future.

Some of these coaches wear out a good pitcher's arm before he is out of high school and when they try and go play at the next level they are not successful because their arm is shot. Then they are done. I have seen it for too many years!!!!

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

knuckler wrote:To be honest with all, I think out of the 27 regular season games you should have to play at least two games in each division above or below you, as well as your league schedule. I also feel that the Ohio High School Athletic Association needs to crack down on these games being cancelled by other than weather.

Some of these coaches think they are helping out their team records, so they may throw that one pitcher, but when it comes down to the long run they may be hurting that young man's future.

Some of these coaches wear out a good pitcher's arm before he is out of high school and when they try and go play at the next level they are not successful because their arm is shot. Then they are done. I have seen it for too many years!!!!

:122249 hmmm good theory... :)

Return to “Baseball”