South Webster

TrojanXplosion
S

Re: South Webster

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Looks like they are coming around a little.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Another one down :122249 Webster 18 P.West 6 in 5innings. A rough start on the mound for Montgomery in the 1st 2inning, but settled down an finished very well. The batts finally came alive an the " D " was very solid, with only a few mishaps. Tough one tonight against Valley at home. Keep up the good work, 4 more games to go till the drawing.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

A tough lose last night for the Jeeps :122247 The bats stayed hot but the " D " was off. Valley 8 Webster 7. Keep ur heads up get back on track for Oak Hill on Fri.

chickensoupknowledge
Waterboy

Post by chickensoupknowledge »

Webster defeated Oak Hill 9 - 6 tonight. Morrisette pitched a very good game and the bats were talking. Congrates to the great defensive play by Wes Loop and Ryan McCallister going deep again! The freshman, Brice Patterson also played solid defense at 3rd. Young or not they are peaking at the right time! Keep focused and a "can do" attitude and your best efforts will emerge! Good luck tomorrow with the Green Bobcats, weather permiting. :-D

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

i look forward to monday nights game with minford. the first meeting was sloppy for webster, but this time around if the bats stay hot, defence makes plays, and morrisette keeps doing what he has been doing on the mound its all but in the bag

bulkmove
Freshman Team

Post by bulkmove »

How many innings did the Morissete kid pitch? Doubt he'd throw Monday if he did throw alot today. I heard that Loop has been playing good defense all year and hitting pretty well. McCallister seems to be hitting some extra base hits also. Glad to hear there wasn't a hangover after the dissapointing loss the other night. Keep on working boys!

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

he pitched a complete game, innings are no problem for that kid, he throws tons all the time, but it looks as if webster is saving him for the make-up game against burg to be played at webster. i think smith will probobly start against minford. either way, the burg game is gonna be tough. everyone goes in hoping for a W againt them, but no one has made it happen yet. GOOD LUCK JEEPS

vchoops
Freshman Team

Post by vchoops »

After tonight vs Burg, what is the Jeeps schedule for the remainder of the season?

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

The only team that they have to make a game up with is Waverly. I know that they are suppost to make it up this week but not sure what night.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

i think friday, but dont hold me to it

Return to “Baseball”