SVC 2023

GeneralCarpenter
Freshman Team

SVC 2023

Post by GeneralCarpenter »

Best teams, players, newcomers? I think Unioto has a legit shot to make a serious run this year

baseballrocks
Riding the Bench

Re: SVC 2023

Post by baseballrocks »

Unioto should win the D2 State title.

GeneralCarpenter
Freshman Team

baseballrocks wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:04 pm Unioto should win the D2 State title.
No doubt. Returned their whole starting lineup and have an OSU commit back who wasn’t healthy last year. The rotation of Leeth-Griffin-Patterson is crazy

baseballrocks
Riding the Bench

Post by baseballrocks »

Perkins and Frump are good arms also.

R.RSports
Waterboy

Post by R.RSports »

Unioto should be able to name the score vs whoever they play this season. Even on a night where they don't have their best stuff.

Excited to see what they do this year. HC Tony Taylor has a big year ahead of him.

GeneralCarpenter
Freshman Team

It’s way too early to look forward this far but a Courthouse-Unioto district final would be awesome

baseballrocks
Riding the Bench

Post by baseballrocks »

Unioto should dominate the SVC every season, but they don't. They always have the best talent in the league. Talent doesn't always win in baseball.

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Post by FACSPORTS »

Do the Hoops boys play baseball? I know their father played baseball in college.

GeneralCarpenter
Freshman Team

baseballrocks wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:57 pm Unioto should dominate the SVC every season, but they don't. They always have the best talent in the league. Talent doesn't always win in baseball.
I just feel this would be the year for them to win the gold ball. I’m sure I’m jinxing it but they bring their whole lineup back and all pitchers but 1. Plus all are a year older. But baseball is probably the toughest sport to win a gold ball in

R.RSports
Waterboy

Post by R.RSports »

GeneralCarpenter wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:06 am
baseballrocks wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:57 pm Unioto should dominate the SVC every season, but they don't. They always have the best talent in the league. Talent doesn't always win in baseball.
I just feel this would be the year for them to win the gold ball. I’m sure I’m jinxing it but they bring their whole lineup back and all pitchers but 1. Plus all are a year older. But baseball is probably the toughest sport to win a gold ball in
I'm hearing that there is a "co-head coach" situation going on at the U. Any truth to that?

That has to be damaging for the program. Hoping they are all on the same page.

GeneralCarpenter
Freshman Team

R.RSports wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:21 am
GeneralCarpenter wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:06 am
I'm hearing that there is a "co-head coach" situation going on at the U. Any truth to that?

That has to be damaging for the program. Hoping they are all on the same page.
I think they are. I just think Taylor is close to retirement and easing the new coach in

baseballrocks
Riding the Bench

Post by baseballrocks »

Don't count out Zane Trace or Huntington. Both programs have a lot of veteran players returning.
The Pioneers shared the title with Unioto last spring.

Return to “Baseball”