SOUTHERN vs NEWCATH

freethrow
Varsity

Re: SOUTHERN vs NEWCATH

Post by freethrow »

I find it funny 93 is comparing size of area with people like the 45,000 to 675. So Athens doesn't have an advantage from OU like coaches kids? Just saying.

crazytrain
Riding the Bench

Post by crazytrain »

I think NCF needs to quit trolling our website and go find his own...This is S.E. Ohio. You're not in it.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

greatone wrote:I find it funny 93 is comparing size of area with people like the 45,000 to 675. So Athens doesn't have an advantage from OU like coaches kids? Just saying.
you hatred for Athens cracks me up ...

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

greatone wrote:I find it funny 93 is comparing size of area with people like the 45,000 to 675. So Athens doesn't have an advantage from OU like coaches kids? Just saying.

Cry us a river..........jus sayin

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I have said it many times and I will keep saying it. Putting ALL the private schools into 1 division isn't right. Not all the schools recruit or are powerhouses. Having Portsmouth ND have to compete against one of the Cinci schools on the rare occasions they make tue playoffs isn't right. I know something jas to be done and it is clear that the competitive balence issues are not going to pass, but I find it sad thatthe top 10% of private schools in Ohio will ruin the chances for post season ssuccess for the rest of the private schools by lumping them all into 1 division.

Maybe they have the private school division split into 2. So you jave division 8A and 8B or something. In the end we are talking about kids. Yes some schools recruit (public and private). Private schools can draw kids from anywhere and that is an advantage, but open enrollment helps alot of public schools (as well as hurt).
In the end the public schools will get there way but it will be very unfair to the majority of private schools who do not do anything wrong.

Return to “Baseball”