Alexander/Southern

G.W.A.
All Conference

Alexander/Southern

Post by G.W.A. »

Does anybody know what time this dbl hitter starts on saturday?

big_al3564
Riding the Bench

Re: Alexander/Southern. first game at 2

Post by big_al3564 »

First game at 2.

thebig29
Riding the Bench

Re: Alexander/Southern

Post by thebig29 »

Looking forward to this one are you boys ?

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Should be a great day. I predict Shs 12-2 first game and 8-6 in second game.

thebig29
Riding the Bench

Post by thebig29 »

Gurantee there will be no mercies both games will be tight Alexander first one 6-4 second one alexander 8-6

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Not sure how either coach will approach the game - seeing as it doesn't count aginst you in the league standings ... Southern will be ending a week in which it only played 3 games (Trimble, Miller & Roane County) - and gets Waterford & River Valley early next week ... They could probably get away with throwing some of their better pitchers in both games Saturday just to get some work in against a good team.

On the flip side: Alexander has had to deal with Meigs, Warren & Athens heading into Saturday - and then has a tough league game at Nelsonville-York on Monday ... I can't see how or why the Spartans would use the top end of their rotation to win a non league game - versus a team that is not even in their division (or sectional/district).

thebig29
Riding the Bench

Post by thebig29 »

True i dont know though i think they might throw one of there better pitchers just to prove that southern is not untouchable and nothing better to hand a team there first loss

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

It would do southern more good to get a loss than it would alex to give a team there first loss, i dont think it will matter cause southern will win both games if they come to play.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

As 'layed back' and uninteresting as Saturday games can be ... This match-up might actually provide fans with some fun and exciting games this weekend ... I would love to watch it (havn't been to a baseball game in Racine before) - but little league (sandlot) has their opening day Saturday - there is just no way I can miss it.

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

93Bulldog wrote:As 'layed back' and uninteresting as Saturday games can be ... This match-up might actually provide fans with some fun and exciting games this weekend ... I would love to watch it (havn't been to a baseball game in Racine before) - but little league (sandlot) has their opening day Saturday - there is just no way I can miss it.

Games are at 2 and 4. You might have time to watch little League and still catch one of these games. I can't believe you haven't been to the Racine Star Mill Park right on the river.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I'll get down there sometime this season Hopper ... Little league games are at 3:00 Saturday.

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

93Bulldog wrote:I'll get down there sometime this season Hopper ... Little league games are at 3:00 Saturday.

OK I will try to keep you posted on the games.

Ryan Lemley
Waterboy

Post by Ryan Lemley »

Canceled due to incoming rain. Will be played as a single game later in the season.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Softball at Southern cancelled too?

Tornado85
Freshman Team

Post by Tornado85 »

Yes sb cancelled. With late start because of act test afraid couldn't get them in

Return to “Baseball”