Piketon 0.. vs Wheelersburg 10... Regional final

BadVlad27
JV Team

Re: Piketon vs Wheelersburg Regional final

Post by BadVlad27 »

Piketon will only get better. Burg's bats were just too much today. Goodluck to Wheelersburg at state!

Bastogne
Freshman Team

Post by Bastogne »

Congrats, Pirates. Boyer throws two-hitter along with his two outstanding bunts! Parsley breaks open game in third with 3-run double. Pirates move to 26-2.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Congrats to the Pirates on another outstanding win. Only the Valley Indians have scored on them in the tourney so far. I'm pretty sure this is the Burgs third straight trip to the Final 4. Congrats to Coach Estep and his staff for preparing the Pirates year after year. Probably the best staff in southern Ohio.

CharlieHustle, why all the hate for a southeastern Ohio team? No sense in all that nonsense. Why would you root for a team from our area to lose? Sounds like you need to grow up a little, DUDE. If it was Adena, Piketon, or any other southeastern Ohio team I would wish them the best of luck and hope they bring a state title home to our area.

BengalFan76, as always you are a class act sir. Thanks for your comments and your well wishes for the Pirates. Hopefully they can represent the area well and bring home the title.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

a_c_m wrote:
The Wheelersburg Pirates represent not only their school and community. They also represent the Southern Ohio Conference, the Southeast District and the Region and that includes your home school of Adena. Why can't you compliment the Pirates and wish them well. Good Luck Pirates vs. Cin. Madeira![/quote]

excellent point !! :-D

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

great to see a Scioto county team playing in the final 4 ...best of luck to Burg....win it all!

nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

great win by wheelersburg. piketon had a great tourney run. somebody told me at the game today that the burg has not lost to a southeast district team in the tournament since 2007 when zane trace beat them in the district final that year. that is called domination.

N B Heat
Freshman Team

Re: Piketon 0.. vs Wheelersburg 10... Regional final

Post by N B Heat »

Wow somebody needs a little cheese to go with that WHINE ! Nothing but the best from the Valley Indians . Hope you win it all Burg we'll be rooting 4 you all the way !

svcbaseballfan
Freshman Team

Post by svcbaseballfan »

Congratulations Piketon on a great season and representing the SVC. Gene is a class guy who runs a great program. This will not be the last we hear about Piketon baseball.

Congrats to Wheelersburg. Don't think the entire SVC is represented by Charliehustle. He is preaching class, but showing the least. Wheelersburg baseball can and should walk and talk with confidence. They too are a young team that is going to be around for awhile. Represent the SE District at the state and bring home a championship to the SE.

I spoke with a coach the other day from the East District and he was telling me that the SE District is not highly thought of when it comes to baseball. Let's stick together and cheer for one another at this point in the season, there are enough people putting us down. Good Luck 'Burg!

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Congrats to the Pirates on another outstanding win. Only the Valley Indians have scored on them in the tourney so far. I'm pretty sure this is the Burgs third straight trip to the Final 4. Congrats to Coach Estep and his staff for preparing the Pirates year after year. Probably the best staff in southern Ohio.

CharlieHustle, why all the hate for a southeastern Ohio team? No sense in all that nonsense. Why would you root for a team from our area to lose? Sounds like you need to grow up a little, DUDE. If it was Adena, Piketon, or any other southeastern Ohio team I would wish them the best of luck and hope they bring a state title home to our area.

BengalFan76, as always you are a class act sir. Thanks for your comments and your well wishes for the Pirates. Hopefully they can represent the area well and bring home the title.

All i said was they were a little cocky and you guys lose it . They have some of the best athletes year in and year out especially in baseball and football . I pull for the teams in my league , i could care less about the burg. I think you guys might be the whiners a little bit . Dont ya think?

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

svcbaseballfan wrote:Congratulations Piketon on a great season and representing the SVC. Gene is a class guy who runs a great program. This will not be the last we hear about Piketon baseball.

Congrats to Wheelersburg. Don't think the entire SVC is represented by Charliehustle. He is preaching class, but showing the least. Wheelersburg baseball can and should walk and talk with confidence. They too are a young team that is going to be around for awhile. Represent the SE District at the state and bring home a championship to the SE.

I spoke with a coach the other day from the East District and he was telling me that the SE District is not highly thought of when it comes to baseball. Let's stick together and cheer for one another at this point in the season, there are enough people putting us down. Good Luck 'Burg!

Buddy i promise you that im not the only one in the svc that would rather see Wheelersburg not win the state , give me a break . They've had Adena's number in the regional i dont know how many times in the last 5 or 6 years . That's just the way i feel about it . Don't question my class either , i haven't said anything negative about any player or program at all. Tell me what i said that would provoke a shot from you?

sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

well after leaving the piketon/wheelersburg game,,I was cursed at and made fun of by some people wearing burg shirts, so after that=============

I am still rooting the burg on and hope they win it ALL!! 8)

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

sportsfan43 wrote:well after leaving the piketon/wheelersburg game,,I was cursed at and made fun of by some people wearing burg shirts, so after that=============

That was probably OzzieOhio and BiggDowgg in their weekend attire. :lol:

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

sportsfan43 wrote:well after leaving the piketon/wheelersburg game,,I was cursed at and made fun of by some people wearing burg shirts, so after that=============

lol...either i've led an awful sheltered life or people can tell that the bulge in my pocket doesn't mean that i'm happy to see them because i've probably attended 1000 ballgames in my life of various sorts and i've NEVER EVER had anybody just start cursing me and making fun of me out of the blue..... FOR NO REASON AT ALL..... if ya know what i mean. :roll:

sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

KVDW wrote:

lol...either i've led an awful sheltered life or people can tell that the bulge in my pocket doesn't mean that i'm happy to see them because i've probably attended 1000 ballgames in my life of various sorts and i've NEVER EVER had anybody just start cursing me and making fun of me out of the blue..... FOR NO REASON AT ALL..... if ya know what i mean. :roll:
I dont remember saying,,they had no reason.

EDITED........

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

sportsfan43 wrote:
KVDW wrote:

I dont remember saying,,they had no reason.

EDITED........
:122246 :122246 :122246 you said WHAT to them?? :oops: :oops:
if you'd said that to MY better half she'd probably have busted you in the nose, not cursed you or made fun of your language. :shock: :oops:

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Congrats to the Pirates on another outstanding win. Only the Valley Indians have scored on them in the tourney so far. I'm pretty sure this is the Burgs third straight trip to the Final 4. Congrats to Coach Estep and his staff for preparing the Pirates year after year. Probably the best staff in southern Ohio.

2nd straight and 3rd time since 2008.

2008: Hamilton Badin 7 Wheelersburg 2 (state semi finals)
2010: Bellville Clear Fork 14 Wheelersburg 3 (state finals)

sinker
Freshman Team

Post by sinker »

may i just take a moment to clarify something? they ain't cocky, they got SWAGGER! GGGOOO BBBUUURRRGGG!!! WIN STATE!!!

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

charliehustle wrote:

All i said was they were a little cocky and you guys lose it .
you didn't say they were a little cocky, you said they were VERY cocky...

here's your post....
=============================

charliehustle Post subject: Re: Piketon vs Wheelersburg Regional finalPosted: May 28th, 2011, 11:13 am

Can Ferguson keep them in it until farmer can pitch his three innings ? The Burg have some very good bats. I think he can , Piketon has a nice team. Loved the pick off play Gene. Kid from Portsmouth hit one of the longest homers ive ever seen . Piketon showed against St. Claireville they can swing the bats too. I 'd love to see u guys beat the Burg. They were very cocky at va last Saturday.
==============================

why don't you quit while you are ahead and minimize your losses ? :lol:

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

Wow need i say more ? :razz:

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

KVDW wrote:
charliehustle wrote:

All i said was they were a little cocky and you guys lose it .
you didn't say they were a little cocky, you said they were VERY cocky...

here's your post....
=============================

charliehustle Post subject: Re: Piketon vs Wheelersburg Regional finalPosted: May 28th, 2011, 11:13 am

Can Ferguson keep them in it until farmer can pitch his three innings ? The Burg have some very good bats. I think he can , Piketon has a nice team. Loved the pick off play Gene. Kid from Portsmouth hit one of the longest homers ive ever seen . Piketon showed against St. Claireville they can swing the bats too. I 'd love to see u guys beat the Burg. They were very cocky at va last Saturday.
==============================

why don't you quit while you are ahead and minimize your losses ? :lol:

You are a crybaby. :aaaaa6

Return to “Baseball”