South Webster vs Notre Dame 5/20 @ Rio

who will move on?

Total votes: 0

swbaseballfan
All State

Re: South Webster vs Notre Dame 5/20 @ Rio

Post by swbaseballfan »

brent smith pitched excellent, john morrissette pitched excellent, the bats weren't there and neither were the gloves. 7 errors for south webster and i don't even think any of the runs scored by notre dame were earned. final score was 7-4...it was 7-0 going into the 7th inning and notre dame's pitching just fell out. walk after walk led to the 4 runs scored in that inning.

best of luck in the district finals notre dame...gotta support the SOC

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

OMG, South Webster lost? I can't believe it. I had them all the way to the final four. Looks like saving the ace got them beat in the semi's.

I smell good
JV Team

Post by I smell good »

Awwww but SWbaseballFan what if?

TitanPride
Freshman Team

Post by TitanPride »

This is why u lace em' up and play every game. I think Webster overlooked ND. I was shocked when I didnt see Morrissette on the mound. The Titans played the best defensive game all year. Hopefully they keep it rollin! GO TITANS!!!

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

no what if's from me...just time to turn a page. high school season is over, time to start watching summer ball then college

rabbithunter1999
Waterboy

Post by rabbithunter1999 »

Notre Dame always seems to be the underdogs in every sport but they showed South Webster that they are a good ballclub and they came ready to win. The Titans I heard played an error free game and hit the ball well tonight. When your team is the underdogs, it kinda gives the boys some fire to go out and prove everyone wrong. Good Luck to the team throughout the rest of the season. I am proud of each and everyone one of you. Keep it rolling!!!!!!!

oldpgguy
Freshman Team

Post by oldpgguy »

BlindWhiteHat wrote:OMG, South Webster lost? I can't believe it. I had them all the way to the final four. Looks like saving the ace got them beat in the semi's.

Can't win one without getting there. Same thoughts I had when I seen who pitched.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

WOW. You have to at least start your ace and throw him the first 3 innings and try to get a good lead. Uuuhhhh, where is Brett Roberts? Why is he not coaching at Webster anymore?

Good luck to Notre Dame.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Bleeding Red wrote:WOW. You have to at least start your ace and throw him the first 3 innings and try to get a good lead. Uuuhhhh, where is Brett Roberts? Why is he not coaching at Webster anymore?

Good luck to Notre Dame.

he's the AD. You'd think webster would find a GOOD coach after all the bad seasons they've had lately

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

zimmerman is a better coach than people give him credit for. he cant put on a glove and go out on the field for the team, and put himself in the 3 hole in the lineup. he does what he can with what he has and i think the team went as far as they let THEMSELVES go. zimmerman did what he could and does a great job coaching. and i think this season was far from a BAD season. all things considered they did great, and did beter than they have for the past 6-7 years

El Ray
Riding the Bench

Post by El Ray »

Zimmy isn't the one making the errors...players win ballgames...u better b thankful u have Zimmy as ur coach...in my opinion he overachieves with the lack of talent he has...he can coach my kids anyday

Catch24
JV Team

Post by Catch24 »

Coach Zimmerman knows the game, and knows it better than most. Whatever he decides to do on the field was the right decision I'm sure.

Return to “Baseball”