South Webster @ Symmes Valley 5/13 (thursday)

Charlie hustle
Freshman Team

Re: South Webster @ Symmes Valley 5/13 (thursday)

Post by Charlie hustle »

SWbaseballFan wrote:get ready to put the equipment up till next year....i will let you know what i am wearing when i go to the game. then we can talk. it will be a good game. hope it isnt too far of a drive for you to watch clay vs south webster. in the event that somehow you guys make it to play south webster make sure you are not late, 5 innings go quick when one team goes down 1-2-3 every inning. and when you load up your equipment to put it away untill next season make sure you use good bags, dont want them river rats to chew through your equipment.

Before you go mouthing a team that has won the last three district championships, you might want to go and win at least one yourself. Southern was seeded third and won last year, they didn't win by crying about being a three seed. If you are the best team you will win no matter what seed you are.

Charlie hustle
Freshman Team

Post by Charlie hustle »

And as far as what you are wearing we will know you by the tears running down your cheeks.

Charlie hustle
Freshman Team

Post by Charlie hustle »

In 2008 Southern beat the same team that beat you, so how did we have it handed to us.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

i am still not whining about the seed...people keep taking it that way. on a differant thread i stated whoever won the SW vs. SV game would go on to reginals, but it is a shame those teams had to meet in the first round. and 2008 was 2 years ago. that means the group that was sophmores then are now seniors...whole new group of kids playing now. the reds won a world series a few years ago too, but does that make them a lock for it this season, no.

I smell good
JV Team

Post by I smell good »

I only point out spelling and grammar because it's becoming hard to read your posts. To point all of them out would be a waste of my time. Why do something like that when everything is just handed to me as a Southern fan.

The Reds won the World Serious like 20 years ago.

Southern's won the district the past THREE Years. That is a little different.

That's fine though you keep it up with your awesome verbal jabs about crying and river rats. We will just see what happens on Saturday if these two fine teams happen to meet on the diamond. (that's the baseball field)

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

you cant find spelling mistakes, you just say it because it is something to say..there is nothing else to point out. besides, spelling is way off topic, and i have no problem with it.

your buddies cant vote for runs Saturday

I smell good
JV Team

Post by I smell good »

SWbaseballFan wrote:i am still not whining about the seed...people keep taking it that way. on a differant thread i stated whoever won the SW vs. SV game would go on to reginals, but it is a shame those teams had to meet in the first round. and 2008 was 2 years ago. that means the group that was sophmores then are now seniors...whole new group of kids playing now. the reds won a world series a few years ago too, but does that make them a lock for it this season, no.

Just in this post. differant=different reginals=regionals sophmore= sophomore

Also, do you know that you start sentences with capital letters? i is normally capitalized throughout sentences as well.

Punctuation is also pretty key to sentences like im or cant which you use a whole lot in your great posts.

Want me to go on or should you shut up till Saturday.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

I smell good wrote:
SWbaseballFan wrote:i am still not whining about the seed...people keep taking it that way. on a differant thread i stated whoever won the SW vs. SV game would go on to reginals, but it is a shame those teams had to meet in the first round. and 2008 was 2 years ago. that means the group that was sophmores then are now seniors...whole new group of kids playing now. the reds won a world series a few years ago too, but does that make them a lock for it this season, no.

Just in this post. differant=different reginals=regionals sophmore= sophomore

Also, do you know that you start sentences with capital letters? i is normally capitalized throughout sentences as well.

Punctuation is also pretty key to sentences like im or cant which you use a whole lot in your great posts.

Want me to go on or should you shut up till Saturday.

good you passed the 6Th grade part of the test. lets hope the scorekeeper can count past 10 during the game, you can help if that's what it takes. i cant wait till the admin of this site makes you the first ever grammar Mod, you have my vote already. I'll hand it to you...actually, you earned it. how does that feel? earning something.

I smell good
JV Team

Post by I smell good »

Kinda like earning three straight district championships?

It's time for bed kid. Go to bed dreaming of what if's? :lol:

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I am pretty sure I am dumber for reading this thread.

oldpgguy
Freshman Team

Post by oldpgguy »

me too

Publius
Waterboy

Post by Publius »

SWbaseballFan wrote:
Charlie Hustle wrote:I see that Southern has been a 1,2 and 3 and still won district championships all three years, so I guess it doesn't matter what spot you get.

i also see that a$s kissing will get you to the district title game, but not any further in 2010. seeding doesnt even matter when the beter team wins the game.

I am not sure what your issue with Southern is. SW and Southern split a double header, they were good baseball games to watch. The young man who pitched the 2nd game for Webster did a good job. Southern beat many of the teams in the meeting really bad, so they voted for Southern. The wins combined with past tournament wins resulted in a 2 seed. No butt kissing needed

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

this entire argument came about because in a thread a while back i said the seedings didn't seem fair. i never once said anything negative about southern, they are a good team and have proven it on the field the past few years. i did say that it seemed like South Webster and symmes valley got the short end of the stick and next thing you know people from southern came out of the wood work throwing a fit because i said those 2 teams didn't get seeded where it seemed they should have. seems some people from southern have a napoleon complex thinking everything said refers to them. if those people feel that way and say something of course i will say something back. i look forward to South Webster and southern meeting if that happens just to see the outcome. southern has proven they can win against teams that have already fallen,and South Webster has bloomed into a great team this year all things considered. it will be a good game, i just don't see South Webster losing

Publius
Waterboy

Post by Publius »

I would agree that Webster and Symmes got the short end of the stick because they had to play. Webster played a great schedule and deserved better. It just seemed Southern wasn't being respected when they also went out a played a competitive non-league schedule. I think the coaches from Southern and Webster deserve a lot of respect for playing each other during the season. I hope they continue to do so in the future. Good luck to both teams

I smell good
JV Team

Post by I smell good »

SWbaseballFan wrote: i never once said anything negative about southern, they are a good team and have proven it on the field the past few years.

Really? You've never said anything negative?

SWbaseballFan wrote: i also see that a$s kissing will get you to the district title game, but not any further in 2010. seeding doesnt even matter when the beter team wins the game.

I do believe you also questioned Southern earning those district titles. Something about them being handed to them.

Keep backpedaling kid.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

i never said anything about winning past district titles. you can make up things all you want. it is easier to get to that title game when you have a road with less resistance on the way there.

I smell good
JV Team

Post by I smell good »

You contradict yourself constantly. You say you have never said anything and then you say their road to the title game had less resistance.

Previously, you said things were handed to them by the seedings of the past few years even though they have been a 1,2 and 3 seed.

They beat the people in front of them and they will continue to.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

thats the way south webster is handling things as well...i look forward to the finals if we both make it

I smell good
JV Team

Post by I smell good »

Me too. Good luck Thursday.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

same to you...clay has been playing well lately, dont take them too lightly

Return to “Baseball”